Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Margo Martindale

꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
</>GINA YOU HAVE BEEN IN A COMA FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS, WE ARE TRYING TO REACH YOU

PLEASE WAKE UP GINA</>

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/wip/uKI8s
Gina has a moment of clarity, followed by a schizo tweet.
One common pattern is a struggle with severe depression, drug abuse or some other mental health disorder that went untreated and shattered the family. Wash Post, when I die, early no doubt due to OCC & my other attackers, I'll be unclaimed dead because of criminal psychiatry.
I suffer until death alone meanwhile catholic cunt mother has already paid for her funeral cunt cunt cunt motherfuck in hell the cunt who forced the fucking catholics on me and turned her cunt catholic mother's back when the Catholics committed crimes after OCC suicide swatted

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
I can hardly move
beyond depressed
heart attack fatal best hope
that's reality
uncharted amount of imposed mental torture
too long too much
too many people know!
please body have mercy
be mine
have mercy and go
please mental torture ripping me apart
my rights? my human rights?
Retaliatory mental ward lock up, asking for justice for 8 yrs, is torture. State death would be kinder. Nothing works. No acknowledgement for crimes. I'll never get what I need. I've a right to not be mentally tortured. I'd be better off an injured horse, mercifully shot dead.
Gina still going with those doomer rants.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Confirmed.
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 15-54-11 Profile Twitter.png
Disappointing but not surprising. I only wonder if there's something I missed, like another video with her screaming.

tommydearest

kiwifarms.net
She's written an article for this site. Be sure to read the comments. She's all over them. Follow the comments too. I get a notification that she's added a new one at least once a day. It's her own personal Twitter...she thinks.

Gilkore

Pussycow, pussycow, pussycow 🤠
kiwifarms.net
She's written an article for this site. Be sure to read the comments. She's all over them. Follow the comments too. I get a notification that she's added a new one at least once a day. It's her own personal Twitter...she thinks.

Jfc imagine being a janny for that site. Her post itself only testifies to how badly she needs in-patient treatment and her writing in the comments section only backs that up.

The fact that people are less likely to listen to and believe the mentally ill makes them incredibly vulnerable to abuse, and the system is a shit show of incompetence and cruelty, and mentally ill people should have a voice, I get it. But something about publishing the ramblings of a person currently in crisis seems grotesque.

Eta: If Gina thinks those dang dirty Felician nuns are the ones that got her suspended from Twitter, I bet the flagged tweet was the one she sent to a Catholic twitter about how the children of her enemies should be raped and murdered.
So "the Felician nuns got me kicked off twitter!" isn't really the whole story, Gina lol. More like "(I sent a tweet to an account associated with Catholics and) the Felician nuns (in which I told people they and their families should be raped and murdered, and that's what) got me kicked off twitter!"

Last edited:

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Archived: https://archive.md/SupyS

Reading the article, it's amazing how she unknowingly admits to doing everything she could to make the situation worse.

Last edited:

Gina Fournier

kiwifarms.net
Archived: https://archive.md/SupyS

Reading the article, it's amazing how she unknowingly admits to doing everything she could to make the situation worse.
Kiwi Farms is troll farm of human scum put on notice. This is a legal demand. Remove this thread about me immediately and permanently. "Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama." Your definition of lolcows labels you human scum seeking to inflict damage. I am not schizophrenic and do not not hallucinate. My claims against Oakland Community College, Livonia Police, St Mary Merciless human trafficking mental ward, Former AG Bill Schuette, the Michigan State Police, David and Cheril Crown are documented. You misogynist scum have no philosophical right to taunt me emotionally with your little boy sexist jerk offs (women can be sexist scum too). You have no right to pollute the internet around my name and thereby negatively affect my ability to make a living or live in peace. You human scum should all be locked up, posting actual hateful conduct without your real names. Take all references to my name, Gina Fournier, down immediately. There is so much crap about me on this site. I did not poison my husband. Most importantly, I use metaphoric language to describe the experience of mental abuse turned mental torture of criminal (not forensic) psychiatry. You misrepresent me, and the human scum poster Heavy Cream taunted me in my gmail for a time in Dec 2019. I presume other hacks have come from this site likely as well.

It may not help, but screen shots have been sent to the current AG of Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms is troll farm of human scum put on notice. This is a legal demand. Remove this thread about me immediately and permanently. "Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama." Your definition of lolcows labels you human scum seeking to inflict damage. I am not schizophrenic and do not not hallucinate. My claims against Oakland Community College, Livonia Police, St Mary Merciless human trafficking mental ward, Former AG Bill Schuette, the Michigan State Police, David and Cheril Crown are documented. You misogynist scum have no philosophical right to taunt me emotionally with your little boy sexist jerk offs (women can be sexist scum too). You have no right to pollute the internet around my name and thereby negatively affect my ability to make a living or live in peace. You human scum should all be locked up, posting actual hateful conduct without your real names. Take all references to my name, Gina Fournier, down immediately. There is so much crap about me on this site. I did not poison my husband. Most importantly, I use metaphoric language to describe the experience of mental abuse turned mental torture of criminal (not forensic) psychiatry. You misrepresent me, and the human scum poster Heavy Cream taunted me in my gmail for a time in Dec 2019. I presume other hacks have come from this site likely as well.

Sorry, but once you're on KF, you don't pozload my neghole. Best for you to back off and stop making a fool of yourself on KF. We are watching.

talk talk talk

Have YOU taken up the White Man's Burden?
kiwifarms.net

Read the rules for how to get this done.

Ms. 45

kiwifarms.net
This silly woman reminds me of Sinead O'Connor, whose hatred of the Catholic church has driven her batshit crazy, too. (I'm no fan of the RCC either, but it doesn't keep me awake at night.) She's so self-righteous and so "woke" that she makes me want the Republicans to have massive landslide wins from now on: not because I like their politics, but because I love seeing people like Miss Fournier and Milo Stewart bouncing off the walls.

Last edited: