Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Buttigieg2020

Transport Secretary 2021 / President 2024?
kiwifarms.net
Just saw the article she posted.

Remarkably sane for an English teacher.

Larry David's Opera Cape

Some people call me Maurice
kiwifarms.net
Oh my GOD. I have encountered this one in the wild, before her hospitalization. Well the online wild at least.

Something sounded very familiar about the ranting and raving in her thread in the News section tonight. I clicked over to this thread and the second I saw "Livonia" it all came rushing back. This is GinaLivonia. She was a prolific poster on the Ms. Magazine boards in the late 90s and early 2000s when, for some odd reason, the boards were a bizarre confluence of not just pantsuit nation feminist types but also proto-terfs, hippie grifters like Cheryl Lindsay Seelhoff, and libertarian gun enthusiasts.

And Ginmar. That was the origination point of Ginmar Rienne.

Yes Gina was a professor back then too. She seemed loud, flamboyant, hotheaded, but not overtly skitzo at the time. People noting histrionic traits- I can see it. But wow she has progressed uh in a way, since then.

I just combed my personal archives to see if I happened to have a thread saved that she posted on but so far nothing.

Spicey McHaggis

kiwifarms.net
So after seeing her batshit insane rant get published in A&N, I decided to check her Facebook, which is disturbingly public. The header alone is gold.

Screenshot_20220103-014213_Facebook.jpg

The other thumbnail is her bitching about being hacked, which seems to be every third post or so.
Screenshot_20220103-014310_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So after seeing her batshit insane rant get published in A&N, I decided to check her Facebook, which is disturbingly public. The header alone is gold.

View attachment 2853571

The other thumbnail is her bitching about being hacked, which seems to be every third post or so.
@CatParty should introduce her to Scarymommy. She'd fit in perfectly there.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gina had some kind of hip surgery , and still somehow it has to do with the witch hunt and a random hospital now 9 years ago
View attachment 3045538
Good taste in movies for a raving schizo. I wonder if she's ever heard the Steely Dan song "Gaslighting Abbie" using the term in its actual original meaning.

Cedric_Eff

It's the Devil's playground!
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms is troll farm of human scum put on notice. This is a legal demand. Remove this thread about me immediately and permanently. "Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama." Your definition of lolcows labels you human scum seeking to inflict damage. I am not schizophrenic and do not not hallucinate. My claims against Oakland Community College, Livonia Police, St Mary Merciless human trafficking mental ward, Former AG Bill Schuette, the Michigan State Police, David and Cheril Crown are documented. You misogynist scum have no philosophical right to taunt me emotionally with your little boy sexist jerk offs (women can be sexist scum too). You have no right to pollute the internet around my name and thereby negatively affect my ability to make a living or live in peace. You human scum should all be locked up, posting actual hateful conduct without your real names. Take all references to my name, Gina Fournier, down immediately. There is so much crap about me on this site. I did not poison my husband. Most importantly, I use metaphoric language to describe the experience of mental abuse turned mental torture of criminal (not forensic) psychiatry. You misrepresent me, and the human scum poster Heavy Cream taunted me in my gmail for a time in Dec 2019. I presume other hacks have come from this site likely as well.

It may not help, but screen shots have been sent to the current AG of Michigan.
How the hell did I miss this??

Welcome to the Farms Gina! We’re not your enemies, we’re a whole some group of people :)