Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

Shady Attorney

kiwifarms.net
This crazy lady has a very easy speech pattern to notice due to her mental state. When she talks about her ‘enemies’ , she tosses out word salad phrases such as ‘sexist’ , ‘nationalist’ , ‘racist’ , etc. Though when she talks about her life and story she always uses the same word ‘INCREDIBLE’

It’s always so weird to see people like this and notice how their brain is stuck in an endless thought loop about themselves and others.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
This crazy lady has a very easy speech pattern to notice due to her mental state. When she talks about her ‘enemies’ , she tosses out word salad phrases such as ‘sexist’ , ‘nationalist’ , ‘racist’ , etc. Though when she talks about her life and story she always uses the same word ‘INCREDIBLE’

It’s always so weird to see people like this and notice how their brain is stuck in an endless thought loop about themselves and others.
Its common for people who are mentality ill repeat words and phrases. I don't know the reason but I noticed it with some mentally ill cows especially with Francis E Dec and his letters he would sent out.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Oh Jesus. This is so classic schizophrenia you could write a textbook entry just about this case. Tbh, schizophrenia scares me like dementia does. She genuinely believes she's sane but since her brain is constantly playing tricks, she also genuinely hears voices. Most mental illnesses you know you have a problem so you can do something about it. This chick is fucked forever and tbh, must be fucking terrified 24/7. Is there a reason to be? No, of course not but that's schizophrenia for you. She needs to be locked up so she stops bothering others or eventually hurts someone but of course, the entire time, she would be kicking and screaming because she would feel she was being attacked. She will never understand unless and until someone gets some good drugs into her. Her life is nothing but terror all day, every day. Christ, that's terrifying.

I don't know what you even do with people like this. I mean, as fucked as it sounds, if a sane person was genuinely experiencing the extreme, government or religious stalking events that she describes happening to them, her reaction would be pretty close to a sane reaction anyone else would have to said events. Of course, said events are only in her head and not real. Damn.

Shady Attorney

kiwifarms.net
I don’t even see how this woman got past a job interview with the college. The person must’ve really loved her monologue about being raped by jesus and thought she’d do well with teaching students about tragic heroes in literature.

• Agree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I don’t even see how this woman got past a job interview with the college. The person must’ve really loved her monologue about being raped by jesus and thought she’d do well with teaching students about tragic heroes in literature.
I don't think she had a real interview, so much as a brief meeting that asked if she knew how to teach english and then hired her when she said yes without any checking into her

Hellion

PhD in Procrastination
kiwifarms.net
Perimenopause ("pre" menopause) apparently starts for women in their 40s. Women around this age with pre-existing schizophrenia can experience a change in their symptoms (in this case, significant deterioration), that seems to be linked to changes in oestrogen levels. This age is also the second peak of risk in women (the first being young adulthood) for the first onset of psychoses/schizophrenic symptoms.

She was born in 1963, so she's 55-56. Her most extreme behaviour being in the last 10 years could fit with the above, and explain how she was (barely) able to hold down a job as a teacher prior to this.

Would be interesting to know what she was like when she was younger.

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she had a real interview, so much as a brief meeting that asked if she knew how to teach english and then hired her when she said yes without any checking into her
as someone who went to one of these schools that feeds into larger colleges, this is exactly the hiring process. my Psychology teacher was a fucking loon (who woulda thunk) and had a breakdown half-way through the semester and stopped coming to class. at least the school's remedy for the rest of the semester was to give us all an A, so that was cool.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino