Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

DoggoBloggo RedMan

"Here's the motherfucking tea."
kiwifarms.net
"The problem with jail is not the attire. The problem with jail is the locked doors and lack of fresh air"

I think we can all appreciate those words of wisdom from Gina's Wordpress
So the problem with jail is the fact that they lock doors and keep you fenced in ...who would've guessed! Obviously we should let everyone have unbarred cells and access to the real world. Criminals are human after all.

DoggoBloggo RedMan

"Here's the motherfucking tea."
kiwifarms.net
FELLOW KIWIS I found her Instagram. She has a picture of spinach too, and says "It's good for my completion" lol

Lol! These cops back in 2018

(Edit) This Instagram profile is 2018.
(Edit) I'm dyslexic it says Complection not Completion.

https://instagram.com/gina.fournierbird?igshid=13pu0qt6p5wki

Attachments

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

The Jewelry From Another Toolery
kiwifarms.net
She is one of the better lolcow with interesting art both bizarre subject manner and skill. I hope I can see more on the thread.
Not only that, but her non-sequitur way of speaking. Recalling dates, captioning her Instagram photos with random emotions, posting Insta photos of police watching her, her bizarre version of TDS. Goddamn, what a hoot.

veganchew

kiwifarms.net
Oh Jesus. This is so classic schizophrenia you could write a textbook entry just about this case. Tbh, schizophrenia scares me like dementia does. She genuinely believes she's sane but since her brain is constantly playing tricks, she also genuinely hears voices. Most mental illnesses you know you have a problem so you can do something about it. This chick is fucked forever and tbh, must be fucking terrified 24/7. Is there a reason to be? No, of course not but that's schizophrenia for you. She needs to be locked up so she stops bothering others or eventually hurts someone but of course, the entire time, she would be kicking and screaming because she would feel she was being attacked. She will never understand unless and until someone gets some good drugs into her. Her life is nothing but terror all day, every day. Christ, that's terrifying.

I don't know what you even do with people like this. I mean, as fucked as it sounds, if a sane person was genuinely experiencing the extreme, government or religious stalking events that she describes happening to them, her reaction would be pretty close to a sane reaction anyone else would have to said events. Of course, said events are only in her head and not real. Damn.
Sorry to break it to you, but you’re clearly skitzo and should get help too.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino