Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
Wordpress was updated with another manifesto:

Rambles about her legal tangle with her fellow English teachers at Oakland Community College led by a "Mr Online Shakespeare"

My life took a wrong turn about two decades ago. I drove a U haul through lower Manhattan the weekend before 9/11, and I swear, it seems like I picked up some very bad juju. That I still have not shaken.
I lost a 100K a year tenured union teaching position because I spoke out against roman numeral outlining. “Rather,” I said, unable to keep my mouth shut, “most students do not embrace the traditional Roman numeral outlining, which is so last millennium, I can’t blame them.”
I really should have seen this retaliation coming. Jim Harrison tried to warn me
Jim Harrison. The Beige Dolorosa. Novella. In which an academic is framed by a small group of cutthroat English teachers at a small college in the midwest and loses his livelihood. Cutthroat academics and academic clowns were favorites of the author, raised in Reed City, Michigan, where my peers eventually had me jailed!!!!
This also seems to be her favorite book/short-story on Facebook, oddly enough it does seem to mirror her life story very closely.

Last edited:

DoggoBloggo RedMan

"Here's the motherfucking tea."
kiwifarms.net
Wordpress was updated with another manifesto:

Rambles about her legal tangle with her fellow English teachers at Oakland Community College led by a "Mr Online Shakespeare", it appears in 2008 they wrote a letter to the school complaining about four years of "continuing,critical, and disrespectful communication" ( considering it was written by English teachers the grammar is awful).

This also seems to be her favorite book/short-story on Facebook, oddly enough it does seem to mirror her life story very closely.
The same thing almost every post she makes.

Name

kiwifarms.net

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Transcribed for convenience.

Gina Fournier
1437 E Hotchkiss Road
Bay City, MI 48706
For those interested in such trivia, here's the public info available from the Bay City tax assessor's office.

I feel so bad for Gina's current landlady. I used to work in a county property tax assessor's office, and based on that experience the shift in ownership from the couple listed on the 1986 sale to the trust leads me to suspect Kathleen Peterson is a widow. Based on the fact the couple bought the property in 1986 she's likely past middle age to elderly at this point. I hope she has family and friend support around to deal with the inevitable fallout of all of Gina's crazy shit--and to help her fix the damage Gina has already caused to the property/will no doubt inflict on the property when she vacates. (:_(

cuddle striker

there's a drawer for everyone, don't worry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Shady Attorney

Need I remind you!? The foolish receive no mercy..
kiwifarms.net

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
New vid. Apparently she threatened to burn down St. Mary Mercy. She of course denies this.

Hmmm... This incident occurred on the same day that her crazed Robin Williams/David Letterman video was shot... That must have been some day she was having...

Reactions: The Pink Panther

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Reactions: DoggoBloggo RedMan

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino