Careercow Glinner / Graham Linehan - Disgraced Comedian, Mentally Ill to the point of worrying his Family, Hypocritical Misogynist, TERF ANTIFA Quasimodo Doppelganger w/ One Ball & Hateboner for GAMERS/Trump/Brexit/Count Dankula; #ThanksGraham

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He references Kiwi Farms directly on occassion. Oddly the main criticism he makes is that he wishes the Trans activists would concentrate their efforts against this site rather than Mumsnet. I wonder if he reads his thread here?

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
He references Kiwi Farms directly on occassion. Oddly the main criticism he makes is that he wishes the Trans activists would concentrate their efforts against this site rather than Mumsnet. I wonder if he reads his thread here?

View attachment 801763
He absolutely does. He and the TERF woman he talks too mentioned KF in a stream. They said it was a good source of information on that troon who asks girls about periods and uses bill c16 to demand ball waxing.

Absorbed

kiwifarms.net
I've seen many things that were said about this forum but this one has to be the most disgusting and libelous I've read

Please feel free to call KiwiFarms "alt right doxxing website" all day but do not, under any circumstance suggest that anyone in here is Glinner's friend. I'm sure that most people in here would probably rather neck themselves than let that happen.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've seen many things that were said about this forum but this one has to be the most disgusting and libelous I've read

View attachment 801989

Please feel free to call KiwiFarms "alt right doxxing website" all day but do not, under any circumstance suggest that anyone in here is Glinner's friend. I'm sure that most people in here would probably rather neck themselves than let that happen.
And yet Graham will still pop up a week or so from now claiming the tranny activist types never focus their energy on here. Because he's gone senile so he'll probably forget this happened the next time he gets mad at someone spamming donkey kong memes in his mentions.

Absorbed

kiwifarms.net
And yet Graham will still pop up a week or so from now claiming the tranny activist types never focus their energy on here. Because he's gone senile so he'll probably forget this happened the next time he gets mad at someone spamming donkey kong memes in his mentions.
I think he's at a point where he'd retweet ISIS if they supported his opinion on troons and then 3 days later he'd make a long thread about how ISIS is problematic and nobody's talking about it.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he's at a point where he'd retweet ISIS if they supported his opinion on troons and then 3 days later he'd make a long thread about how ISIS is problematic and nobody's talking about it.
Even now the fucking idiot is still taking shots at people like Katie Hopkins and Dankula... Two people who are pretty much in the same situation as him, excised from the mainstream media.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Even now the fucking idiot is still taking shots at people like Katie Hopkins and Dankula... Two people who are pretty much in the same situation as him, excised from the mainstream media.
It’s safe to say Graham’s lost his marbles like the men pretending to be women he’s fighting with.

• Agree
Reactions: Deven

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His Twitter is still visible to me. Perhaps it was just down temporarily?

Anyway, I've got a nice cow crossover to report (featuring Danielle Muscato):
View attachment 818131
(Archive)

Most of the people responding are siding with Linehan. I can't say I blame them:
These posts are an example of something else as well, that at a certain point Linehan started to play the game, no dead naming avoiding pronoun use, just reposting to his followers and letting the material speak for itself. It's an example many Terfs could do with following.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jesus he's fucking obsessed (updated bio)
obsession.PNG

Also trying to pretend like he gives a shit about true and honest trannies
bluhbluh.PNG

Some tranny rando named Christine has a good point about how he contradicts himself in his very own pinned tweet
christine has a point.PNG

She made a thread with all his anti-gay and anti-woman hypocrisies.

*tips fedora*
fedora.PNG

Link 2 full tism

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Mrs Julian commented that the reason Grahams running into trouble with his terf antics is because all the woke crowd applauded when he was acting like a total cunt online previously. Now he's too much of an ego monster to consider how he conducts himself online and has no idea how to actually interact with people who disagree with him if he can't just flame them.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
It was inevitable that glinner would end up causing friction in the gender critical movement because of his purity politics.

He was always an "everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi" type.

Then he became the Nazi in the eyes of his fellow lefties.

Now he's still trying to claim it's the left that are pure and the right wing that are evil.

If you care about Women so much Graham, consider that there's a lot of women who are more right wing than you.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
:story: His brother in law is telling him to get help over twitter after he complained so

Also was caught using a sock to argue on twitter

stopthis.PNG
You see that name? Serafinowicz?

His wife is Helen Serafinowicz. Her most famous brother is Peter. And when you go to Pete's wikipedia page you see this:

james.PNG
His family isn't being pressured at all. :story: they're concerned about his anger issues and social media addiction. And he's pissed off them and friends are trying to help him calm down. :story:

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: His brother in law is telling him to get help over twitter after he complained so

Also was caught using a sock to argue on twitter

View attachment 938159
You see that name? Serafinowicz?

His wife is Helen Serafinowicz. Her most famous brother is Peter. And when you go to Pete's wikipedia page you see this:

View attachment 938153
His family isn't being pressured at all. :story: they're concerned about his anger issues and social media addiction. And he's pissed off them and friends are trying to help him calm down. :story:
I don't know, I'm reading those messages and getting a picture of one of the Pub bores, that loudly goes around proclaiming that 'everyone should calm down' and 'we've all had a drink'.

Also there's a possibility that certain activists are starting to approach Linehan's friends and family.

I don't think it's been posted before but here's an interview Linehan did with a YouTuber called Benjamin Boyce.

• Agree
Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also there's a possibility that certain activists are starting to approach Linehan's friends and family.
Not totally impossible, but the fact that his family is showing concern is really telling that maybe all of his critics are onto something about him and this whole obviously mentally ill and addicted thing he has going on.

I don't think it's been posted before but here's an interview Linehan did with a YouTuber called Benjamin Boyce.
That's pretty old. I remember posting this a dozen or so pages back because he was whining about the "free speech alt-right dankula circle" as he put it which was super funny because Boyce himself is a big free speech advocate type.

Update: Cosmo made an article and Glinny-boy ain't very happy
cosmouk.PNG

cosmouk2.PNG

hatespeech.PNG

His fans are really taking after him, which isn't healthy in the slightest.
piss.PNG

The relentless cyberbowling proceeds as normal
beaver.PNG

donkey.PNG

saltyclown.PNG

Graham doesn't like those uppity queers
queer.PNG

Glinner is a big fan of "Fair Play for Women" and RT'd this hot take
fairplay.PNG

This is an amazing leap in logic. "Women who disagree with me are dumbfucks who understand nothing, my opposition are the misogynists btw."

They published this baffling horseshit too.
You might be sexist if you get more outraged when men abuse little girls than when women do it, just sayin.

Here lies Graham's sense of self-awareness (1968-2012)
misogynists.PNG

edit: :story: :story: :story:
whatastory.PNG

"failed comedian who... insults women and blocks themwhen he can't defend his positions."
Someone break at the XXL sized :story:

"It's racist to compare people struggling" + bonus wikispeging

racist.PNG

berns.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Trig.Point

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Glinner pissed off some more women.

Basically Helena Wojtczak is a TERF cat lady who doxes all her TERF buddies. She is exceptional enough to out herself in about her third post here:

Helena is being lolsuited by fellow cow Halliday/Hayden, subject of tha tthread.

Glinner tweeted to ask people to send her money

This made some of the women she had doxed mad saying 'don't give her any money'.

1570304373341.png

One woman disagreed said 'No, Helena is not the crazy one'

Glinner naturally, rather than just keeping quiet, or saying something conciliatory, decided that the one woman saying the opposite had it right, and said 'I agree - these women are crazy'

1570304495435.png

Notice how Glinner just doesn't know when to shut his mouth

Glinner ally Wings Over Scotland says 'I'll need receipts for that', and when it's clear there's a whole bunch of shit, he just says 'I'm oot'

1570304624421.png

Anyway, this all prompted one of Helena's victims to come back to say (basically) 'Fuck you glinner'

1570304859729.png

fuckyou.png

1570304950483.png

ally.jpg

1570305049614.png

Notice how glinner is completely ready to apply his gamergate-style analysis to this. The woman he's arguing with is accused of being right wing? She must be bad, and the woman who disagrees with her must be good.

This won't go well for glinner because half the women on the left think he should STFU for mansplaining feminism, and he's already told the women on the right that they are Nazis, so this doesn't leave him with too many allies.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he's painted himself into a corner. He says "KF bad, is the real transphobes not me!" and then pokes through our threads for info when some nutty lady doxes a bunch of people for not being her friend because she's a weirdo and that no doubt leads to KF and him being hated by the same clique of cat ladies for the same reason. At the same time it robs him of yet another one of his fake moral highgrounds that he likes to claim.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino