Careercow Glinner / Graham Linehan - Disgraced Comedian, Mentally Ill to the point of worrying his Family, Hypocritical Misogynist, TERF ANTIFA Quasimodo Doppelganger w/ One Ball & Hateboner for GAMERS/Trump/Brexit/Count Dankula; #ThanksGraham

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glinner is back and he wrote a post about Hbomberguy http://archive.md/jmNdK
äöläöäö.png

Hurting children to shut me up

This is kind of incredible. Let's go through some of the things this clueless rape apologist doesn't know about the charity for which he raised £350,000 quid.

1. Its CEO admitted that she transed her gender non-conforming son because he played with girls toys and his father didn't like it.
  2. As soon as her son hit 16, Green took him to Thailand to have the operation. Here she is, laughing about how the drugs she had had him on throughout his childhood made his penis so small that the doctors had trouble using it to make the neovagina.
  3. Doctors at the Tavistock said some parents came in who were openly homophobic, looking to 'fix' their kids of their gender non-conforming behaviour. Despite this, Green said, in a tweet that is still up, that psychological assessments are not necessary before a child has these irreversible procedures. She also said, shockingly, "Removal of the sterilisation clause is key" (Lupron, an end-stage cancer treatment which is also prescribed to young girls, destroys reproductive capacity).
  4. Puberty blockers are experimental, yet this dipshit raised 350,000 for a 'charity' with an ever-present hard-on for prescribing them to kids. In fact, a doctor who worked for them, Helen Webberly, had to escape to Spain when she was caught running an unregistered clinic.
  5. In my recent interview with him, transman Scott Newgent talks about the kinds of doctors who would prescribe untested drugs to children. "...transgender health is the gravitative new revenue channel that is drawing in the horrible surgeons and physicians and mental health professionals. You can be dangerously terrible at what you do, jump into this arena, and you have a line of people wanting to see you, you have LGBT organisations protecting you from lawsuits and politicians that don't have the guts to stand up and say this is wrong."
  6. Helen Islan, another Mermaids employee, is not trans, yet she hilariously tried to have transwoman Miranda Yardley arrested for transphobia, a case that the judge laughed out of court after one day.
  7. This might be the worst thing they've done that we know about.
So, here's my idea. Feel free to hate me as much as you want, I'm used to it by now, but next time you decide to harass me, try not to hurt a huge amount of children in the attempt, especially if you "don't know anything at all" about the issues.
Can't disagree with him there

Mr Yalland of Counsel

kiwifarms.net

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glinner is claiming his twitter account is “Locked” - whatever that means.
View attachment 1297829
This is total bullshit. His account looks normal:
View attachment 1297832
if an Account is suspended it looks like this - I’ll choose a random account I know that’s suspended 😈 Suspended account
View attachment 1297833
if an account is temporarily limited it looks like this:

View attachment 1297836

so is he talking through his arse?
No, he isn't. It's pretty typical for minor Twitter infractions that the account is still publicly visible but the user simply cannot interact in any way, and they are told to delete a malicious tweet (it's their way of showing you why they got banned and to repent yourself, I guess) and wait a few hours/days for the ban to lift. Suspensions are basically permanent bans, and those temporarily restricted notices tend to be put on accounts they suspect for bot activity.

Mr Yalland of Counsel

kiwifarms.net
No, he isn't. It's pretty typical for minor Twitter infractions that the account is still publicly visible but the user simply cannot interact in any way, and they are told to delete a malicious tweet (it's their way of showing you why they got banned and to repent yourself, I guess) and wait a few hours/days for the ban to lift. Suspensions are basically permanent bans, and those temporarily restricted notices tend to be put on accounts they suspect for bot activity.
Glinner had been restricted previously. The first restriction is 3 days then it moves to 7 days. The one he got the other week was a 7 day restriction. His next infraction probably results in a permaban.

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny to see a lot of people complain about trans people as creepy men "invading female spaces" and then RT shit from this cow while he jams his raging narcissistic controversy-erection into any female space he can find.
A lot of white knights do this as an attempt to get into the knickers of their feigning admirers.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what good is a protected account with 500k followers lol? surely one of you lot are following him from a sock.

Twitter shouldn't be removing the verified status of accounts if they are still doing that, because it enforces the idea that the verification stamp is endorsement and not to prevent impersonation. The last time I remember that happening was with Milo, so hopefully they've learned their lesson.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s finally happened and nutcase Graham has lost his Twitter verified status. He has also gone protected.

During the past few months the lunatic has lost his wife, his home, and now his verified status. It won’t be long before he gets a Twitter perma ban.
He'll still be around steve, he's got his blog war on women as well as his fediverse fork https://glindr.org/.

So you keep going mate, eventually you and your buddies will turn twitter into a troon friendly shithouse, which will drive people towards other platforms.

• Agree
Reactions: Real Mutha For Ya

Megaroad 2012

What if I said, "Which nigger took the last donut?
kiwifarms.net
That is a retarded argument and implies everyone is 100% what fiction they write.

It’s finally happened and nutcase Graham has lost his Twitter verified status. He has also gone protected.

During the past few months the lunatic has lost his wife, his home, and now his verified status. It won’t be long before he gets a Twitter perma ban.
This is also retarded because whoopee doo, a stupid checkmark to prove you're real? What exactly is the punishment exactly? Or is the idea twitter is scared they "varified" a controversial figure and it could be seen as promoting?

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't have any memory of him losing his wife?