Careercow Glinner / Graham Linehan - Disgraced Comedian, Mentally Ill to the point of worrying his Family, Hypocritical Misogynist, TERF ANTIFA Quasimodo Doppelganger w/ One Ball & Hateboner for GAMERS/Trump/Brexit/Count Dankula; #ThanksGraham

FATTESTCUNT

kiwifarms.net

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's his own fault, he settled too quickly last time. There's a big push to get Linehan off twitter, and Hayden probably thinks he can get a bit of publicity. I wonder if he has the balls to do a gofundme? @Berkenstein
According to demented LAL, Paul Bowen is sorting one, I must say I think Glinner and Uncle Tony deserve each other. It’s like a football match between Liverpool and Manchester United- you want both to lose

. 4B4DC68F-EA14-4697-817D-F8F4E0769F56.jpeg

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Glinner didn’t acquit himself all that well. It wasn’t so much his backtracking but the manner of his delivery. He sounded genuinely unhinged and deranged. He needs to take a break and leave the TERFing to the Terven.

I gotta say, I really hated him throughout the GG era, particularly since he helped to usher in this behemoth that currently has its tentacles around his neck, like the myth of Pygmalion, if instead of marrying the statue it went on to kill him.

That said, if his apology is genuine and if it doesn't come as a result of losing his wife, every showbiz friend and ally he ever had, personally I forgive him and I'm glad I don't hate the guy who created Father Ted.

A more truthful acquittal would have been 'I was addicted to woke-dopamine gibs', but I think he's too pigheaded to admit that, and for a man with only one remaining testicle, observers ought to be a little more charitable.

I will say that his personality is absolutely not suited to the modern internet, he is an obsessive, a boomer A log with a big reach, convinced that he is on the right side of history.
The tragedy is that this addiction of his, engendered by the people he now fights against, will never reach the same highs, as there is now a dwindling audience of people willing to offer up the dopamine.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
You guys keep saying he lost his wife, where are you getting this from? I don't remember reading this at all and I can't find it anywhere either.

She changed her instagram and facebook back to her maiden name, his (ex?) brother in-law is on the 'other' side, and in that Triggernometry interview he says he is 'no longer involved' in Motherland, his wife's TV show.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That said, if his apology is genuine and if it doesn't come as a result of losing his wife, every showbiz friend and ally he ever had, personally I forgive him and I'm glad I don't hate the guy who created Father Ted.

I never particularly hated him. The only really reprehensible thing he ever did was shitting on Dankula. Otherwise he was just mildly annoying.

I will say that his personality is absolutely not suited to the modern internet, he is an obsessive, a boomer A log with a big reach, convinced that he is on the right side of history.

In other words, the exact personality type that ends up an obnoxious blue checkmark.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
I never particularly hated him. The only really reprehensible thing he ever did was shitting on Dankula. Otherwise he was just mildly annoying.

Perhaps hate is a strong word, I certainly hate this system of witch hunts and public executions that he helped architect. I don't know how many people feel the same way, but I believe he played a pivotal role in turning Twitter into what it is today, and as a consequence, culture in general.

An observer wrote this scathing, if spergy, piece way back in 2012: https://web.archive.org/web/2020052...05/look-at-conduct-of-graham-linehan-and.html

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He defended Sarah Nyberg, said he was sad Nigel Farage hadn’t died in a plane crash and used the deaths of Carrie Fisher, David Bowie and George Michael to try and score political points.

Just to add a few more notches to the reprehensible things belt.

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps hate is a strong word, I certainly hate this system of witch hunts and public executions that he helped architect. I don't know how many people feel the same way, but I believe he played a pivotal role in turning Twitter into what it is today, and as a consequence, culture in general.

An observer wrote this scathing, if spergy, piece way back in 2012: https://web.archive.org/web/2020052...05/look-at-conduct-of-graham-linehan-and.html

I remember that article from back in the day. Shame he’s changed the foreword on it: it used to be an absolute rage at gamergate people after they started taking an interest in his article.

The author does seem like an absolute sperg - he pops up every now and again trying to start Twitter slapfights with the anti-PC gang and clinging to the one time he got to write for Slate or Salon. I despise Glinner and it does annoy me that people seem to give him a bit of a pass because he’s riled up the trans lobby, but it’s fair to say he has a lot of critics who are just as insufferable.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
I despise Glinner and it does annoy me that people seem to give him a bit of a pass because he’s riled up the trans lobby, but it’s fair to say he has a lot of critics who are just as insufferable.

As I said, my softening on him is based on him appearing to admit that he was wrong, not that he's attacking the 'right' enemy now.

I will be really interested to see where the chips fall in a year or so, will he admit he was wrong about this as well, or will he end up a host on Infowars? What about his enemies, how many will be outed as kiddy fiddlers, how many will de-trans? I'm expecting good stuff, I'm investing some lolstocks in this saga.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I despise Glinner and it does annoy me that people seem to give him a bit of a pass because he’s riled up the trans lobby, but it’s fair to say he has a lot of critics who are just as insufferable.

So the weight of the complaint about Glinner is he was kind of rude on the Internet. Who hasn't been?