Careercow Glinner / Graham Linehan - Disgraced Comedian, Mentally Ill to the point of worrying his Family, Hypocritical Misogynist, TERF ANTIFA Quasimodo Doppelganger w/ One Ball & Hateboner for GAMERS/Trump/Brexit/Count Dankula; #ThanksGraham

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Honorable mention of the Farms in the Glinner update:
about Stephanie Garrett

"We only know that this person is male because users of the website Kiwi Farms thought that some of the pictures of Barrett (seen here on the far left), who’s 6 foot 1, were reminiscent of Gabriella Ludwig."
I’ve joked about him and his team stealing screencaps from here but never expected them to actually credit KF. Quite brave/stupid considering the whole nyuu thing that just happened.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’ve joked about him and his team stealing screencaps from here but never expected them to actually credit KF. Quite brave/stupid considering the whole nyuu thing that just happened.
I think it's pretty ridiculous he's still on the bad list for just acting like a dick on the Internet because who among us hasn't?

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover - Glinner reports on Chris Chan:

Ludibrium

cc plz
kiwifarms.net
Glinner recently posted this photo of Owen Jones not realising it was a 'shop:

Link | https://archive.md/1NY0Q

Then a day later he posts this "correction", but it has the same image. Can't tell if it's intentional on Glinner's part. Seems like something difficult to not notice and fix after publication, but it's been like this ~22 hours.

Link | https://archive.md/GliEg

For reference the original photo is here:

Link | https://archive.md/VfhSk

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Some more about Chris Chan:

This part stood out to me:
The Chris Chan story is grotesque and cruel and sad. It is a story of a deeply disturbed and lonely man whose delusions are still being spoon-fed to him by a complicit media class that has utterly lost its way.

I’m not so familiar with the christory but didn’t Chris transition of his own accord? And his enablers aren’t part of the media, though he probably is being influenced second hand.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
I’m not so familiar with the christory but didn’t Chris transition of his own accord? And his enablers aren’t part of the media, though he probably is being influenced second hand.
I think Linehan is giving the “complicit media class” a little too much credit. After all, Chris doesn’t just identify as female; he also identifies as a telekinetic, dimension-traveling hedgehog.

Goodbye Horses

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think there he's referring to all the recent news stories giving him female pronouns, rather than anything else.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
Another Chris Chan article, written by one of his minions:

glinner.png

He's really milking this story.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, chris' transition came out the blue and pretty much everyone he interacts said he/she was full of shit. The pronoun posse have only become relevant during this saga as their apathy towards chris' cyberbulling both pre and post tomgirl was notable for a number of reasons.

Pikachu's Vacation

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210813_173012_com.android.chrome_edit_1192007944866551.jpg
E8ddkJKWUAYfyiF.jpeg

Here, Glinner admits that he is a bad parent who allows his kid to use his Steam account to play violent, brutal, gory Mature rated games, won't somebody think of the children?!

Gotta love him acting as though posting a screenshot of his Steam account, with the handle he uses on every website, is the same as doxing him, and that anyone who's friends with his account is a sinister nonce who's specifically sought out his child. Never change, Graham, the hysteria is hilarious.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
I have no fucking clue who this Glinner is and I keep seeing people sperging about that guy and the site.
1629534695716.png
1629534723016.png

1629534986102.png

1629535005704.png
1629535048289.png

1629535080978.png

1629535102814.png

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Thought person is on point. There's also other ways to determine biological sex of a human too.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya know this is probably one of the most cathartic threads on the entire farms at this point. Rarely has such sickening snakefuck hypocrisy, scumbaggery, and raw autistic hubris been so richly and deservedly rewarded in such a public way before.

Linehan has gone from whoring himself out to the woke mob for internet asspats and shrieking with contrived rage against every woke boogieman and demanding they be forcibly and violently silenced and shamed and punished in perpetuity for going against the social media goonsphere in some petty way, despite his own track record of saying the same and worse shit as those he was demanding be literally imprisoned for pwobwematic jokes, and he revelled in his own double standards and how untouchable he was for literal years......

....to having the exact same mob he whored himself out to decide to make him their next boogieman and visit unto him all the scumfuck censorious life destruction he tried to mete out on to others and to have all those he publicly simped for loudly and gleefully disown him and accuse him of being a bigoted creeper from the beginning, and then use his now forcibly torpedo's social media reputation to rip apart his attempt at a career comeback and even destroy his scuffed fuckin marriage and have him forcibly kicked off his beloved twitter account forever, and he has been reduced to begging for asspat pittance from the exact same "fucking nazi nurd bigut manbabies" he once was flailing so hard against.

Oh yeah and his testicle rotted off from cancer too, because god enjoys Linehan's suffering just as much as I do.

Sorry for being offtopic here but its nice to reflect on a thread in which everything we could have wanted happen to a scummy little exceptional individual wound up actually happening to them.