Trainwreck Gloria Tesch / Sofia Nova -

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
UPDATED: I just checked Florida court records; they got divorced on December 21, 2017. Also, his real name is Ali Sarican, not Alex. He was the breadwinner, so he's still living in the Beverly Hills area, while Gloria's pretending to be living in luxury in her shitty Florida neighborhood.

View attachment 1000469
Her Twitter still shows her going on vacations as recently as October. Did she get a big divorce settlement, or is she just leaking old pics to look like she's still rich?

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Her Twitter still shows her going on vacations as recently as October. Did she get a big divorce settlement, or is she just leaking old pics to look like she's still rich?
Didn't she do that in the past? I vaguely recall her going on vacations and leaking pics over several months to make it look like she was going on even more trips.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold on, Gloria rebranded to "Sofia Nova"? https://twitter.com/iamSofiaNova

And it seems that she released a new book: https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Moon-Lake-Sofia-Nova-ebook/dp/B082CWYDQR/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=the+s

Unexpected, not gonna lie. I'd be less suprised to find out she ended up on MyFreeCams actually.
Here we go again. Let's be having a look at the blurb for GloGlo's new novel:

When fourteen-year-old Sam Lawrence stumbles across a magical medallion, eerie things begin to happen in the city of Moon Lake...
Sam realizes that the legends might actually be true when he discovers Aurelia, a mysterious mermaid who has been trapped in the lake for 300 years.
As Sam's friendship with the mermaid increases, so does the power of the medallion. He slowly begins to understand that the medallion is even more powerful... and he loves it.
But could the medallion's revealing power become more dangerous than he thinks?
This sounds awfully like Maradonia to me. A world between the worlds, mermaids, secrets, etc.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Huh. That homelessness tweet is like the complete opposite of Gloria's usual bragging about money. I wonder if something changed her outlook on life, or is it just hypocrisy.
My first thought was that somebody is catfishing using her photos, but that book blurb sounds 100% like her (and her mom seems to have illustrated it)

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh. That homelessness tweet is like the complete opposite of Gloria's usual bragging about money. I wonder if something changed her outlook on life, or is it just hypocrisy.
My first thought was that somebody is catfishing using her photos, but that book blurb sounds 100% like her (and her mom seems to have illustrated it)
Also her YouTube channel (under the name Sofia Nova) features loads of recordings of Gunter's speeches.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
Hold on, Gloria rebranded to "Sofia Nova"? https://twitter.com/iamSofiaNova

And it seems that she released a new book: https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Moon-Lake-Sofia-Nova-ebook/dp/B082CWYDQR/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=the+s

Unexpected, not gonna lie. I'd be less suprised to find out she ended up on MyFreeCams actually.
Can you just change your Twitter name?

Here we go again. Let's be having a look at the blurb for GloGlo's new novel:

This sounds awfully like Maradonia to me. A world between the worlds, mermaids, secrets, etc.
It actually sounds like that Chinese Maradonia movie Gerry was trying to make.

Her dad going bankrupt then dying, her mom setting her up in an arranged marriage, then her husband divorcing her without a pot to piss in likely did it.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Conjugal Felicity recently sporked The Secret of Moon Lake. By the looks of things, Gloria's writing has improved drastically, in regards to being able to form actual sentences now. However, the problem remains that she's an extreme dumbfuck, so she still doesn't know what a lake is and she has her characters do very Teschy things like go hiking when friends are drowning or have them do daytime tasks like unloading a U-Haul to an already-settled house at midnight. She also named what appears to be a principal character after her ex-husband.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
Conjugal Felicity recently sporked The Secret of Moon Lake. By the looks of things, Gloria's writing has improved drastically, in regards to being able to form actual sentences now. However, the problem remains that she's an extreme dumbfuck, so she still doesn't know what a lake is and she has her characters do very Teschy things like go hiking when friends are drowning or have them do daytime tasks like unloading a U-Haul to an already-settled house at midnight. She also named what appears to be a principal character after her ex-husband.
Jesus Christ it's just a Maradonia recolor. It has the same themes and there's even rewrites of the exact same scenes. The white teenage suburban brother and sister. The mermaid. The creepy neighbor. The government doing something mysterious. The beach/lake that's too dangerous to visit. The main character drowning. The parent cooking breakfast. The Christian references. Does Gloria have exactly ONE idea?

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ it's just a Maradonia recolor. It has the same themes and there's even rewrites of the exact same scenes. The white teenage suburban brother and sister. The mermaid. The creepy neighbor. The government doing something mysterious. The beach/lake that's too dangerous to visit. The main character drowning. The parent cooking breakfast. The Christian references. Does Gloria have exactly ONE idea?
I think Gloria realized that she honestly didn't give a fuck about the Narnia ripoff plot, which is (part of the reason why) that element seemed exceptionally phoned in. By the looks of it, The Secret of Moon Lake is her taking Maradonia and removing all the elements that she hadn't added from the start. What you're left with is the story of a mermaid and teen angst, which is honestly all she really cares for.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
have them do daytime tasks like unloading a U-Haul to an already-settled house at midnight.
Not to give her too much credit, but the desert portions of Arizona (and presumably other parts of the southwest), it's completely normal to move into a house after dark in the summer. At 100+ degrees in the shade it's just too hot to unload moving vans and trucks during the day, or keep the doors wide open when air conditioning is essential. Gloria grew up in Florida so maybe it's common there as well, and she doesn't realize it's unusual for the rest of the country/most of the world. Or it could just be shoddy writing as per usual.

Also I knew someone whose family used eat at 9pm and insisted it was "normal" for people to do so, but I'm more willing to chalk it up to Gloria not paying attention to what she's writing than it being normal for her family as well.