Trainwreck Gloria Tesch / Sofia Nova -

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Thirsty bois like Kengle never forget.
Between the clogged arteries from boiled meat and the other assorted Kengle activities like creating and deleting the same website over and over again he might've forgotten about creeping on Gloria.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Between the clogged arteries from boiled meat and the other assorted Kengle activities like creating and deleting the same website over and over again he might've forgotten about creeping on Gloria.
I have still never figured out the creating and deleting a website over and over thing. It must be a slightly more complicated version of how the pants-shitter level autists will just bang their head against a wall all day because it makes absolutely no sense.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
A trailer for a book. :story: .
I like how the titles on the screen are just the text layer of the book cover, without the drop shadow.
sct1.jpeg
sct2.jpeg
1117660318-02.jpeg
As if the outdated bodice ripper font and art nouveau name plate weren't enough visual clutter, they left the high contrast gilded texture on the text. Did they pay somebody money for this thing?

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
Gloria released a trailer for her book.
A trailer for a book. :story: .
I like how the titles on the screen are just the text layer of the book cover, without the drop shadow.
View attachment 1174400
View attachment 1174401
View attachment 1174407
As if the outdated bodice ripper font and art nouveau name plate weren't enough visual clutter, they left the high contrast gilded texture on the text. Did they pay somebody money for this thing?
Plus it's just recycled footage from this 2018 video:

Besides her shitty vacation videos, her channel now has Gerry's entire gospel albums.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Backup for posterity (for future Kengling)

As I'm posting this the original video has been up for 2 days and has amassed 208 views.

No one watches her videos, not even the thirsty Indian betas and Kengles that frequented her old social media accounts...

Screenshot_20200307-174524~2.png

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
What would you reckon is the main reason that Gloria has fallen into obscurity? Could it be that she felt tied to Maradonia by her even more delusional father and now that he's gone, she has no more reason to push it? Is it because she has resources, now that her breadwinner husband is out of the picture and there's nothing left for her single mother to mortgage? Or - maybe - she's trying to be legitimate finally and go through the proper channels, without claiming to be wildly successful?

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
What would you reckon is the main reason that Gloria has fallen into obscurity? Could it be that she felt tied to Maradonia by her even more delusional father and now that he's gone, she has no more reason to push it? Is it because she has resources, now that her breadwinner husband is out of the picture and there's nothing left for her single mother to mortgage? Or - maybe - she's trying to be legitimate finally and go through the proper channels, without claiming to be wildly successful?
She was never able to transition into anything else. Her rap career didn't take off, and nobody wants to see her vacation videos.

Jaimas

A Terrible Case of Explosions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gloria Tesch used to be the kind of cow that would get into Autistic slapfights at the drop of a hat. That shit never gets old and can provide us content for ages. Unwarranted self-importance kind of does that. Shit like her "book signing tours" were fucking comic gold. She was everything you could want in a Lolcow: effortless to milk, a genuinely deserving target due to her aggressive nature, and completely untalented. So what went wrong?

The caliber of lolcow we cover kind of left her behind. She's still every bit the Autist (and terrible writer) she used to be, but she doesn't allow herself to be open to the same kind of incidents that made her so eminently mockable. At the same time, we've had the rise of Social Justice cows, who are not only infinitely easier to mock but far bigger fuck-ups when they try to write. Gloria at her absolute funniest is but a paper tiger before the failures of Chuck Wendig or Benjanun Sriduangkaew. Gloria wrote a shitty book series and got high on self-importance, but she wasn't directly involved with cratering a multi-billion dollar franchise or getting George RR Martin to tell her, specifically, to fuck right off.