• "MY SOUL HURTS!"

Gloria Tesch

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by bradsternum, Mar 2, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Sadly it seems her etsy shop is down and went unarchived, but on the main page Gloria was listed as the owner and Marina was listed as the creator.
    I commented on this a few pages back.

Edit:
    ^ my post from page 243. Maybe someone who liked the post can confirm they saw it as well but Marina was most definitely listed as the creator. My bad for not archiving it myself.

• Informative Informative x 1
    #4941 CatFace, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    CatFace

CatFace Thinks she's the passionate one

kiwifarms.net
  2. It would depend on how these crowns were made. Assuming that the quality is solid, you have to consider the costs of material and labor.

CalmMyTits

CalmMyTits Has tentacles in her panties!

kiwifarms.net
  3. I believe it, I just wanted to know if you had screencaps. Marina fancies herself an artist. Did you see those AWESOME illustrations in Maradonia?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Pretty sure they were just doing passthrough sales, pretending they were made by glo. I think a few pages back someone found the wholesaler?

FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.net
  5. You mean those *lovely* illustrations between chapters?

I think Marina is actually pretty good at crafts. It's really weird she uses her daughter name to try and sell them.

CatFace

kiwifarms.net
  6. Marina probably believes that Gloria is still some child progeny.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I agree and Marina using Glo's name to try and sell her stuff is just a new layer in this weird little cake. It's just sad at this point.

The etsy shop is gone but someone who does bead work did a break down of the actual cost of the necklaces that are still on her site (now all listed as sold) a few pages ago. I only saw the mermaid crowns listed on etsy and they are still on Gloria's main site which puts everything under the title "Gloria's Collection" with no mention of Marina.

Maybe they figured out if someone is still a fan of Gloria then they want something by Glo, not her mom.

• Like Like x 1
    CatFace

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's that assumption being the reason why the crowns never sold in the first place: Gloria doesn't really have fans besides the people in this topic and her relatives.

kiwifarms.net
  9. That was me who did the breakdown. I never found the wholesaler supplying her but those were definitely mass-produced necklaces. If you sourced them from etsy (which has decent prices for a small scale jewellery maker) and made them yourself they would still only be worth roughly $50 a pop. Coming from a random wholesale place they'd have to be worth half (or even less) that.

Bottom line is that they're shamelessly marked up by at least $100 a piece.

I was trawling through Gloria's twitter and I found an old tweet of her wearing the dress she got married in saying it was from a vintage shoot she 'did with Armani'. Did Gloria actually do a shoot for Armani? Or did she just use weasel words and just wore a vintage Armani dress (if they even DO wedding dresses) at a random shoot?

https://twitter.com/GloriaTesch/status/755605038765146112

• Informative Informative x 2
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Firstly, thank you. I wish we could mark posts for future reference.

Second she never did a shoot for Armani, and I am not even sure that's an Armani dress. I think it's a cute dress but when has Armani ever done a neckline like that?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CatFace

kiwifarms.net
  11. I think the sales of Maradonia books and the movie show that well enough.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I looked at some vintage Armani dresses and none of them look anything like that dress, that neckline is very distinctive. I freely admit I could be totally wrong about this but to me most of the material on that dress is super shiny like a polyester satin. I don't think Armani would ever make a dress out of shiny polyester, right?

Maybe she owns an Armani fragrance and was wearing it that day. Gloria lies, but her lies tend to be told through weasel words and implications rather than outright words.

• Agree Agree x 1
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Don't y'all think that someone so delusional to release a shitty (and oh boy HOW SHITTY) books with fake promo on youtube, and movie so terrible every minute is a acting cringefest would have no problems whatsoever to lie about her dress having anything to do with Armani?

I admire your dedication boys but that bitch is just fucked in the head.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I recall her posting pics of herself at the Sunscreen film festival. Ohh, does it sound like Sundance? Just a coincidence.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Well, she'd be kinda right about that - all children are progeny. You probably meant child prodigy.

Honestly, I don't think we're going to get much more fun content from Gloria. She seems to have traded the wannabe superstar life for the spoiled wifey life.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Lol it was a joke.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Heh. Nothing personnel, kid.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Watching absolutely delusional, moronic people that pretend to be living way better lives than they really do can be entertaining too, and I think that our lovely Gloria will keep on delivering.

Besides I think that at some point it will start to bother the husbando that she's dumb as fuck (and like I said - very cringy/delusional and anyone with a common sense sees that) and her young ass is just not worth it, so we may see her trainwreck of a relationship fall apart - and YOU KNOW that Gloria is the kind of person that will share every detail on social media.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah, I for one am enjoying seeing them struggle to pretend they're rich and live in luxury. Like, guys, you do know we know that you can rent high end cars, right? And that we notice that they never show up again after the initial set of photos that oh-so-subtly show off the maker's logo?

• Agree Agree x 2
    For The Internet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Not sure if this has been discussed here (tried searching but found nothing) but did anyone notice how she has 0-5 likes on twitter and 800-1100 likes on EVERY instagram photo? There are like 3 or 4 exceptions to that (mostly bikini shots - she can be dumb but her body is great, and I guess there are some thirsty dudes that legit follow her) where she has up to 1300 likes and that's it.

It's absolutely irrelevant if the photo is 2 months or 1 day old, they all have the same amount of likes.

She doesn't even try to hide buying followers anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #4960 Buzzkill, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.