• "The last time they pull something like this I wound up in a mental hospital"

Trainwreck Gloria Tesch

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by bradsternum, Mar 2, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Would she though? The last boyfriend disappeared without a whisper. And she kept the lid pretty tight on her home life with her father too. If her marriage does fall apart, I suspect Gloria would keep silent until everything was settled and the divorce papers signed, and then start swanning around on social media like a figurehead for strong, independent (and totally hott + single) womanhood.

kiwifarms.net
  2. No, she'll just quickly get another boyfriend who can give her something of material value. She'll be swinging from one branch after another until her looks fade. Hell, Marina is still pulling this off at her age. The Russian gold digger genes are strong in that family.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. TheScooper

TheScooper I Scoop-A-Da Poop

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Lorento

Lorento Nick Clegg's biggest fan
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. No talking shit about Future Wife,
    you should do an audiobook.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Do you have copies of the others? I forgot how many there are since Gerry started splitting and reediting the books, but iirc she supposedly never finished the last 2 or 3.

Oh yeah, conjugal felicity finished the movie sporkings since the Farms were down.

http://conjugalfelicity.com/maradonia-the-shadow-empire/

kiwifarms.net
  6. kiwifarms.net
  7. I own one of those! I put it next to Lord of the Rings, Battle Royale, Harry Potter and A Song of Ice and Fire on my bookshelf.

You know, because it's one of the greats. I just flipped through it (my fiance brought it over only a couple of days ago) and immediately found typos, godmoding and Maya being a dreadful person.

ETA: I don't own physical copies of any of the other books but I do own copies of all the available ones on kindle. Yes, I'm a loser.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    For The Internet

For The Internet Tits and ALL
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Didn't her family go into ruin or something?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheScooper

kiwifarms.net
  9. She probably did a shoot with a photographer named Armani or something. I think I've seen that name on her instagram.

• Agree Agree x 2
    melty

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Her dad lost his money on the Maradonia movie and the house was foreclosed on. Her parents then got divorced and her gold digger mother found new husbands for her and Gloria.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Christ, I wonder if they knew they wouldn't even make a dime from that green screen of fail.

TheScooper

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's too bad. Gerry could have made some money showing it at indie theaters and doing The Room style tours and Q&A's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. oh the possibility of that, if only they didn't encourage their daughter's delusions

• Like Like x 1
    TheScooper

kiwifarms.net
  14. I never really followed Gloria, so realizing that her father is now broke after wasting all his money on this stupid movie and her parents got divorced is kinda ... outrageous.

And a bit sad, too. I had hoped there will be a sequel.
    Dat floating sword scene.

• Agree Agree x 5
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  15. At best they can hope that the movie becomes a cult classic.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Not to mention the screeching witches. "Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaste ooooooooooooooooooooooooour poooooooooooooooooooower!"

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. So, I have a video of Glo doing her version of Wild for the Night at an Applebee's Karaoke, but the file is bigger than 10mb. Any ideas to how I can get it up here to share with you fine people? My computer kung-fu isn't very strong.

Edit: Managed to make a smaller file, but it still won't load. Compressed, unblocked and all. Does Kiwifarms have trouble supporting MP4 or it this a case of operator's error?

• Like Like x 1
    #4979 Vicious.ink3, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Vicious.ink3

Vicious.ink3 Kisses, bitches

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh Gloria. Glorious Girl you are. Only with a name with "Glory" in it can anyone have such gloriousness.

Your filmmaking skills suck though.

Oh Glorious Gloria. Don't you think you're falling? If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody calling?

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua The Pink Sphere
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.