• "I hope your site crashes sometime in the near future."

Trainwreck Gloria Tesch

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by bradsternum, Mar 2, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Just put it on Jewtube.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. YouTube it is.

• Like Like x 1
    Vicious.ink3

Vicious.ink3 Kisses, bitches

kiwifarms.net

3. Enjoy!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Vicious.ink3

kiwifarms.net
  4. That's not even the karaoke version. She's basically doing a duet with herself.

Also, why did she take down the music video from Youtube? Copyright infringement? It seemed like she wanted to dissociate herself from this song.

kiwifarms.net
  5. I couldn't tell if she was doing a duet with herself or lip syncing

kiwifarms.net
  6. She said "not" over "fuck". Trying to clean up her image?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net

7. All things being considered with this "song" I'm thinking that's not the case.

Vicious.ink3

kiwifarms.net
  8. Jesus fucking christ the way that this guy says "Goldiloooocks" like she's some kind of celeb made me cringe.

I wish this attention seeking bitch just released her nudes already, kinda butterface but smokin body and that would be something that people talk about, and that's her main goal I guess.

And btw, my theory about her buying instagram likes/followers is still valid - to this day every new photo has 800-1200 likes, when on twitter it's... 0-3.

That's actually crazy low, does she have no irl friends whatsoever? I mean I'm a nobody in the twitter world and I get way more likes than that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. There's these pics of her tits taken by her golddigger mom and posted to Facebook.

http://imgur.com/a/9T5E5

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Nothing says desperate for attention than streaming your own song for karaoke at an Applebees. As for the douchefag screaming "Goldilooooocks!" He's probably a hanger-on that wants his dick wet.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  12. "My latest book is finally complete! I hope my editor is ready for this one. Here we go!"

She hopes her editor is ready for it? Does that mean that she's had editors who were not prepared for her writing and suffered strokes? Better luck to this guy!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. If you read the reader's quotes from Maradonia and the Seven Bridges, her editor (who seemed to do no work whatsoever correcting the many grammar mistakes in the book) praises her several times. I wonder if it's the same woman.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I bet the "Editor" is married to Natalie O'Brien that works at Giantspacecat.
    Finally we found the eternal fetus' father.

• Feels Feels x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm surprised she even has an editor for her written work, considering the quality of work we've seen in the past

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Anybody see the comments on the Youtube video for the preview of her movie with the black woman lol?? She popped up with her Youtube username as her real name with a picture of her. At first she was saying how she had a small role in the movie and recommend that everyone go see it, how cool it was going to be. Like a year and a half later, she posted again on the preview video, trying to get in touch with the directer because she didn't get paid lmao.

EDIT: Here we are, my timeline was off but here she is:

Virginia Dampier1 year ago (edited)
    I virginia Dampier-Dennis and my husband paris Dennis had the great pleasure of playing a role in the movie maradonia shadow Empire. Dr.Gerry Tesch and his lovely daughter Gloria TESCH are friends of ours Dr.Gerry is one of my producers. His daughter Gloria as you know is the Author of many books yes she started writting at an early age.and she is very good at it.yes they are very devoted and hard workers in the movie industry. As you know one of the movies will be coming soon at the local theater's. You said you worked with us on the scene or did you play a role in the movie .I'm trying to remember your face the name sounds familiar.

[​IMG]

Virginia Dampier3 months ago
    yes I Virginia Dampier did play the role of ceara no I did not get paid yet,my husband paris played the role of Demetrius he did not get paid either.also my son played a role he wasn't paid either. we are seeking to get paid for our hard work.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #4996 Coleman Francis, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis I'm... gonna... keep... doing my thang.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. So who shall invite her to come here to give us all the juicy detail?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Not much to say. She showed up to a shady production, did her subpar act, Gerry told her her check is in the mail, and it never arrived. Based on her writing style she sounds about as competent as Gerry so I doubt you'll get anything but a rambling screed out of her.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Any time you say the name Gloria, you also say the word Glory.

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'd say odds are she (and most if not all of the people in the movie) came from the same church the Tesch's attend. It's probably as simple as Gloria's dad getting permission from the pastor one Sunday to stand up and say that they need people for their movie, some bullshit about how it'll get the word of God out, promise money and fame for a few day's work. And now that it's been long finished and the Tesch's are most certainly not going to get any money out of it (let alone any positive sort of fame) they're starting to realize they've been had.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net