Trainwreck Gloria Tesch -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has no one here pointed out yet that her dad died and she's trying to crowd fund the funeral ... Only days after posting about going on a giant vacation to Hawaii
Of fucking course they’re trying to crowdfund the funeral. Why am I not surprised?

Gerry wasn’t completely stupid and did seem to have some sort of low cunning so it’s a bit odd that he didn’t have a life insurance policy set up to cover funeral expenses. And it’s even odder that the church he was affiliated with isn’t offering to help defray the costs.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
Of fucking course they’re trying to crowdfund the funeral. Why am I not surprised?

Gerry wasn’t completely stupid and did seem to have some sort of low cunning so it’s a bit odd that he didn’t have a life insurance policy set up to cover funeral expenses. And it’s even odder that the church he was affiliated with isn’t offering to help defray the costs.
And Gloria's "rich" husband can't or doesn't want to pay for it.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
And it’s even odder that the church he was affiliated with isn’t offering to help defray the costs.
I have a feeling he pissed off the entire congregation over the Maradonia movie they finally crapped out. There's at least one couple from their (former?) church, I believe, who left a comment (comments?) about how they acted in the movie but hadn't been paid yet. I personally suspect 99% of the cast were from their church, and Tesch convinced everyone (or nearly) to sign up and play a role in a movie that will surely be a success and bring God and Jesus back to everyone in America, and when that happens we'll totally pay you then. And now that everyone's been had the entire family isn't welcome back again.

Just my guess, it could be as simple as Gloria looking for free money to pocket because she learned how to scam from her dad.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling he pissed off the entire congregation over the Maradonia movie they finally crapped out. There's at least one couple from their (former?) church, I believe, who left a comment (comments?) about how they acted in the movie but hadn't been paid yet. I personally suspect 99% of the cast were from their church, and Tesch convinced everyone (or nearly) to sign up and play a role in a movie that will surely be a success and bring God and Jesus back to everyone in America, and when that happens we'll totally pay you then. And now that everyone's been had the entire family isn't welcome back again.

Just my guess, it could be as simple as Gloria looking for free money to pocket because she learned how to scam from her dad.
Yep. That was one of the fairies and the guy with the drum who calls forth the spirit of Gary.

I recall the movie was screened at a mall church. I showed this movie to my friend and we tried to MST3K it. He said it wasn't even funny bad like The Room or Birdemic, just boring and bad. I can't imagine a few dozen(?) people watching this in silence.

ShortPoppy

kiwifarms.net
Wow. Well, goodbye to Gerry Tesch, the Maradonia 'franchise' and Gloria's career as a literary star.

I know people generally don't like to speak badly of the recently deceased, but it still bothers me how he's described as "the best father and husband" when he was convicted of domestic assault and divorced from his wife not that long ago.

Dickens Cider

Environmentally Sound Shitposting.
kiwifarms.net
I just love how A- her blurb about him (or whomever wrote it) reads as circularly and as badly as her books, and B- the pictures they chose are him in front of a mansion, on a beach a lot of us cannot afford to go to, and so forth. And they are begging? Wow. just wow.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
I just love how A- her blurb about him (or whomever wrote it) reads as circularly and as badly as her books, and B- the pictures they chose are him in front of a mansion, on a beach a lot of us cannot afford to go to, and so forth. And they are begging? Wow. just wow.
Seriously. If somebody I know did nothing but post photos of their fancy cars and vacations, tried their hardest to look like a rich socialite, and then claimed they have no money for a funeral, I'd laugh in their face.

And people gave them money. I guess their church is pretty loyal.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Gunther, or whatever is his name, was feeling such glorious emotions when his daughter was born, he just knew he had to name her Gloria.

That way every time he calls for his child, he says "Glory" as part of her full name. It was probably all the glory that turned Gloria into a trainwreck.

Oh Gloria.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Gunther, or whatever is his name, was feeling such glorious emotions when his daughter was born, he just knew he had to name her Gloria.

That way every time he calls for his child, he says "Glory" as part of her full name. It was probably all the glory that turned Gloria into a trainwreck.

Oh Gloria.
U tripping brah.

Buzzkill

kiwifarms.net

Hide yo kids, hide your wife.

In case you're striving for some musical cringe Gloria is about to deliver again.

That chick next to her is a decent singer so I'm really confused why the fuck does she want to do with Gloria, there's no way she isn't aware that Gloria's absolutely talentless.

Is it for "fame", free publicity? Well Gloria gets consistent 300 likes (bought ones) on instagram and absolutely recognition on twitter, so it cannot be that.

Funding? No way also, Gloria had to make a fucking gofundme for her dads funeral.

Why then?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That chick next to her is a decent singer so I'm really confused why the fuck does she want to do with Gloria, there's no way she isn't aware that Gloria's absolutely talentless.
Considering she's flicking the V's, I think it's a piss take.

Buzzkill

kiwifarms.net
Considering she's flicking the V's, I think it's a piss take.
She did collab with Gloria before (even if it was just a photoshoot) and already completed some of the stuff that's mentioned in the post so I don't think that's the case.

Besides she's a really sweet girl so I doubt she'd joke about Gloria. Besides, Gloria's ego is ultrainflated so I don't think that's a kind of joke you can do in her presence.

I can't stop looking at her tits so maybe she picked a wrong career.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net

Hide yo kids, hide your wife.

In case you're striving for some musical cringe Gloria is about to deliver again.

Is it for "fame", free publicity? Well Gloria gets consistent 300 likes (bought ones) on instagram and absolutely recognition on twitter, so it cannot be that.

Funding? No way also, Gloria had to make a fucking gofundme for her dads funeral.

Why then?
You mean you don't like nasal rap?

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox