Trainwreck Gloria Tesch -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Gloria wants to become famous, she should do like me and teach herself how to sing and start doing acts at karaoke. I know a good one, Gloria -Laura Branigan. That's what I do alot. My karaoke hosts instagram knows all about me, and call me "Gloria" because of how damn well I do it.

They might just start calling Gloria "Gloria" too if she starts doing that.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
If Gloria wants to become famous, she should do like me and teach herself how to sing and start doing acts at karaoke. I know a good one, Gloria -Laura Branigan. That's what I do alot. My karaoke hosts instagram knows all about me, and call me "Gloria" because of how damn well I do it.

They might just start calling Gloria "Gloria" too if she starts doing that.
Your karaoke hosts wish your mom swallowed.

Buzzkill

kiwifarms.net
There's not much going regarding beautiful Gloria so I decided to go for a short Googling session, and oh boy.

What the fuck is that.

I admire Gloria's persistence (I wish I was this determined) she's still young and attractive, but absolutely NOBODY gives a shit about her, yet she keeps on posting shit on twitter and instagram, where the only recipients are chinese bots.

It's been over a year and nothing has changed, absolutely nothing. Still getting roughly 350 likes on instagram and absolutely nothing on twitter. It's fascinating really, I'm feeling the urge to follow her myself.

anephric

PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been over a year and nothing has changed, absolutely nothing. Still getting roughly 350 likes on instagram and absolutely nothing on twitter. It's fascinating really, I'm feeling the urge to follow her myself.
I follow her on IG and it’s depressing at how trite her feed is. On one hand, it’s very try hard, very “I’m rich, watch me be an influencer” type of stuff but at the same time you can tell it’s not only as fake as her tits but joyless. There’s no consistency: she doesn’t have any close friends (or any that I’ve seen reoccur in photos), doesn’t seem to have any hobbies or personality.

It’s like someone is dragging a blowup doll around the world and posing it on beaches. That’s all that’s in her as a human being.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
doesn’t seem to have any hobbies or personality.
You can thank her parents for that. Her father got the ball rolling with Maradonia but her mother really ran with it, especially after she turned 18. She's probably has about as much personality as Gloria, just replace writing with average art skills.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
There's not much going regarding beautiful Gloria so I decided to go for a short Googling session, and oh boy.

What the fuck is that.

I admire Gloria's persistence (I wish I was this determined) she's still young and attractive, but absolutely NOBODY gives a shit about her, yet she keeps on posting shit on twitter and instagram, where the only recipients are chinese bots.

It's so bizarre. She's a good looking girl, but she can't even pull off getting thirsty guys to like and comment on her bikini pics. She seems to do nothing but go on vacations that her husband pays for.

This is the first time I saw her do a "humor" video. She still can't speak English. Is that her mom?

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a good looking girl, but she can't even pull off getting thirsty guys to like and comment on her bikini pics.
When she was younger, she was fairly attractive. However, the older she gets, the cuter she ain't.

She still can't speak English. Is that her mom?
Nope. Her mom looks like an older version of Gloria.

Can someone please link me the Maradonia movie in pm?
Honestly, the movie is simply unwatchable. I had some friends over for a Bad Movie Night and, after no more than 10 minutes, even the biggest bad movie fan had had more than his fill. The movie can't even reach the level of laughably bad and is instead completely unentertaining and chock-full of the most generic fantasy tropes along with a heapin' helpin' of fundie religious dogma on top. Everything -- the flat acting, the trite musical score, the cheesy special effects, the store-bought costumes, and the "no one's looking so let's film here" settings -- is purely amateurish and contains zero entertainment value.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she was younger, she was fairly attractive. However, the older she gets, the cuter she ain't.

Nope. Her mom looks like an older version of Gloria.

Honestly, the movie is simply unwatchable. I had some friends over for a Bad Movie Night and, after no more than 10 minutes, even the biggest bad movie fan had had more than his fill. The movie can't even reach the level of laughably bad and is instead completely unentertaining and chock-full of the most generic fantasy tropes along with a heapin' helpin' of fundie religious dogma on top. Everything -- the flat acting, the trite musical score, the cheesy special effects, the store-bought costumes, and the "no one's looking so let's film here" settings -- is purely amateurish and contains zero entertainment value.
But... TASTE OUR POWAAAAAAAAHS!

And the big bad has a club of evil and a water park of evil. No, seriously, he does. At least in the books.