Trainwreck Gloria Tesch -

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed that movie cost $1 million when Eraserhead, Clerks, and Napoleon Dynamite were made for a tenth of that price and they look a lot better than that
Those probably aren't adjusted for inflation.

... But then again, those movies were also made by people who were passionate about film, and not just using a movie as a vehicle to make money.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

...Hot Pooey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

... But then again, those movies were also made by people who were passionate about film, and not just using a movie as a vehicle to make money.
My point was that those people made something with little money yet they still ended up looking good.

You pretty much nailed it on the second half of your post.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed that movie cost $1 million when Eraserhead, Clerks, and Napoleon Dynamite were made for a tenth of that price and they look a lot better than that
I don't really know anything about Eraserhead, but Clerks and Napolean Dynamite have very minimal locations which obviously cut down on costs significantly. Their plots were likewise very minimal and ordinary (which is why they resonated with so many people), which further kept the budgets low.

Even if you ignore that everything about Maradonia's existence is to make money and that the passion ended when Gloria's parents forced her to expand the story and include excessive Jesus shit in it, it's still a much more ambitious project. It's akin to trying to make Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings with next to no budget. And as Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings (Part 1) shows, no matter how much passion you have for the project, the end product will always be shit without the budget (or time) to go with it.

Meowthkip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really know anything about Eraserhead, but Clerks and Napolean Dynamite have very minimal locations which obviously cut down on costs significantly. Their plots were likewise very minimal and ordinary (which is why they resonated with so many people), which further kept the budgets low.

Even if you ignore that everything about Maradonia's existence is to make money and that the passion ended when Gloria's parents forced her to expand the story and include excessive Jesus shit in it, it's still a much more ambitious project. It's akin to trying to make Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings with next to no budget. And as Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings (Part 1) shows, no matter how much passion you have for the project, the end product will always be shit without the budget (or time) to go with it.
Honestly the fantasy setting is the least of the movie's many, many problems.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Honestly the fantasy setting is the least of the movie's many, many problems.
A fair point, but it's the thing that ties in the most to it's budget. Besides the Tesch's trying to pocket as much as possible while still managing to shit out something. If Maradonia was about a couple of campers who get lost and stumble upon Satanic worshippers or some shit they would've pocketed more money instead of having to actually spend it on cheap medieval costumes and CGI castles. And it would've looked more like average bad indie shit than the shitshow it really is.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net

A fair point, but it's the thing that ties in the most to it's budget. Besides the Tesch's trying to pocket as much as possible while still managing to shit out something. If Maradonia was about a couple of campers who get lost and stumble upon Satanic worshippers or some shit they would've pocketed more money instead of having to actually spend it on cheap medieval costumes and CGI castles. And it would've looked more like average bad indie shit than the shitshow it really is.
So where did all the money go? As we know, Gerry is dead and Gloria was begging for money for his funeral.

• Feels
Reactions: millais

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
So where did all the money go? As we know, Gerry is dead and Gloria was begging for money for his funeral.
Her mother's still alive as far as I know. She's also the one to push her hyper-sexualized image, and has done so since the moment Gloria was 18. I mean, she was already doing it, but as soon as Gloria was 18 it went into overdrive and Gloria started doing topless pictures, including the day of her birthday.

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
Do you think SJWs would've defended Gloria from "misogynists" had she been active just a little later?

I think not, she plastered her face everywhere and for all their bleating that modelling is A-okay, she's too white and straight-laced for them.

Edit: Rereading this thread from the beginning and then checking her sites, the only career track she seems to have stuck with is beauty and fashion. Seems she found her real interest far too late. Tragic, that.

Last edited:

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
Do you think SJWs would've defended Gloria from "misogynists" had she been active just a little later?

I think not, she plastered her face everywhere and for all their bleating that modelling is A-okay, she's too white and straight-laced for them.

Edit: Rereading this thread from the beginning and then checking her sites, the only career track she seems to have stuck with is beauty and fashion. Seems she found her real interest far too late. Tragic, that.
She's a Trump supporter and a pretend Christian conservative (smash cut to her shaking her ass at the camera then "rapping" about haters). SJWs would have wanted nothing to do with her.

Peace and Harmony

corgis on the ground abound
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a Trump supporter and a pretend Christian conservative (smash cut to her shaking her ass at the camera then "rapping" about haters). SJWs would have wanted nothing to do with her.
Gloria is the kind of person who would attempt to create a viral "own the libs" type video, get btfo for being even more re,tarded than the interviewee, and concluding with a bunch of troons on the Twatter talking about how she's suffering from internalised misogyny and isn't a real woman.

Meowthkip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But most importantly, she's a conventionally attractive white woman who doesn't hate herself, which is the greatest sin of all.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
  • Agree
Reactions: Zhoban and IceGray

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he got deported back to Turkey. He wasn't entirely above board in his business ventures, was he?
UPDATED: I just checked Florida court records; they got divorced on December 21, 2017. Also, his real name is Ali Sarican, not Alex. He was the breadwinner, so he's still living in the Beverly Hills area, while Gloria's pretending to be living in luxury in her shitty Florida neighborhood.

Gloria Tesch Divorce.jpg

Last edited: