Glow? Enjoy being radioactive :) - Idiot pretends to be l33t undercover government official

RinguPingu745

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, I'm so scared that DHA is going to throw me in the gulag for saying mean words on the internet! Quite possibly the worst thing a person could ever do! Worse than murder even!

You're one of the worst kinds of attention seeking faggot. Protecting a government that doesn't even care about you shows it. Anyone who thinks Jan. 6th was an insurgence is an actual retard. Go back to licking the soles of a government that wouldn't think twice about stabbing you in the back if it made them a quick buck.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
I certainly hope @TinyKitty is not a regular civilian who is impersonating a federal officer. If this were the case, I would be required to report him to the proper authorities using the Department's own Suspicious Activity submission form when can be found on the front page of their website.

Impersonation of a federal officer can carry a penalty of up to three years in federal prison, and is not a crime to be taken lightly. As a citizen of the United States I would be obligated to submit a suspicious activity report at the earliest possible indication that there may be fraudulent action taking place.

TinyKitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I certainly hope @TinyKitty is not a regular civilian who is impersonating a federal officer. If this were the case, I would be required to report him to the proper authorities using the Department's own Suspicious Activity submission form when can be found on the front page of their website.

Impersonation of a federal officer can carry a penalty of up to three years in federal prison, and is not a crime to be taken lightly. As a citizen of the United States I would be obligated to submit a suspicious activity report at the earliest possible indication that there may be fraudulent action taking place.

I know you'd like to think this is the case, shitwad, but nope. :) I'm 100% real and 100% enjoying your panicked flailing.

It's not me you should worry about, it's the people I brought here.

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know you'd like to think this is the case, shitwad, but nope. :) I'm 100% real and 100% enjoying your panicked flailing.

It's not me you should worry about, it's the people I brought here.
So is this alleged report to the DHS or wherever based on naughty opinions in the Thunderdome? Or people making actual credible threats, a thing that Null has explicitly banned? Is this a report against individual users of the site, or the site itself? Is there a reason why the things you're claiming aren't reflected in Null's warrant canary? Did the feds advise you to come back to the domestic terrorism site to gloat, potentially ruining any ongoing federal investigation in the event the people under investigation DFE?

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not joking at all. I work for DHS and I've been a committed mole for them for close to a year. Keep talking.

Edit: We got a few meaningful tips from this shithole, but not much. Mostly we just monitor everything you idiots post in case there's a hit for something more important. But you're on our radar, yes you are. :)
I “forgot” to scan a phone charging cable at the self checkout today, punish me daddy