Gnarliest thing you've seen at a concert? -

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
I was at Phish show at Jones Beach in NY and some spun wook did a header from a balcony. Landed just a few rows behind us. Blood everywhere, hardcore shit to look at when you're on a headfull yourself. That's really not even the worst thing I've seen, now that I think of it.

What's the craziest thing y'all been a witness to at a live music event?

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bracewar, Blacklisted, Swamp Thing, east coast tour. Two warring factions of mongoloid white boys, "HateOhFour" and "Gorilla Crew" were beefing pretty regularly with this particular concert venue being ground zero. At this time, it was widely rumored that the SCENE had been infiltrated by undercover cops due to a few overdoses over the course of a few months. This was ironic, of course, because these were all straight edge bands and the girls who overdosed were invariably cast-offs from a nearby BDSM club, who would kick out anyone who did drugs inside. This just meant that they'd snort their coke on the sidewalks and then stumble over to the hardcore shows. Anyways, the drummer of Bracewar was known to be tied in with the HateOhFour dudes and during their set, a guy - probably a Gorilla Crew dude - just jumps up on stage and with a pipe and starts trying to hit him. The drummer jumps off of the stage and into the crowd, yelling "It's a cop, kill him", at no one in particular, trying to cause a commotion so he can get away. This causes everyone to think that everyone who they aren't intimately familiar with is an undercover cop and everyone just starts stomping the shit out of everyone else. Blood and shit all over the place.

That was the last show that was ever played at that venue, until it was bought a few years later by a different dude and is now the hotspot for acoustic lesbian folk performances.

MechanicusAdmin

Cheese is just a loaf of miIk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mid 90s era Hole gig at a nightclub. Courtney decides to get fully naked and stand at the front of the stage with one leg up on one of the speakers, giving the crowd a not so hot view of her mangled roast beef.
As she's finishing a song, she ditches her guitar and stage dives into the mainly bogan male crowd. Some dude decides its the perfect moment to shove a finger in her ass which she doesn't take too kindly to. All hell breaks loose as bouncers and crowd meet in a titanic wave of drunken sweat all the while with Courtney screaming that some dude shoved his finger in her Hole at full volume into the mic.
Melissa Auf der Maur looked as fucking hot as ever back then though, so that was pretty cool.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I saw Coheed and Cambria and this one guy in front of me was right behind the mosh pit and got slammed in the face and shattered his glasses. The guy fell right back on me and my friend. And he was pissed, so he dragged the guy who did it out of the pit and started screaming at him so loud I could hear him over the music and he went on for a minutes like that. Me and my friends thought he was going to beat the shit out of the other guy (who was maybe 20-25 and a lot smaller).

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Some shitty punk show with some random no name bands in some warehouse venue where the mic and amps didn't work half the time. At around 2 AM or so someone thought it'd be cool to chuck a fairly hefty trash can into the air for no reason. It fell on a girl and an ambulance was called.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Some idiot burned down 40ish tents because he started a firework batterie because he saw tour bus of his favourite band.

A bunch of security running for their life from fans throwing beer cans and chanting realy Nasty stuff.

A Police horse running into a Police Van Door because the Music started(sounds funny, but there was blood everywhere, i think they had to put the horse down).

and now to stuff that directly happened to me:
breaking a rip in a pit. 2 times.
getting concussion from getting hit by a short glass.
getting burned by some bitch with a cig. more than i can count.
getting hit by a security golf cart(hurts alot, but no big injuries)
getting burned to a crisp from the sun(every damn time)

The Final Troondown

Paint Me Like One Of Your French Snakes
kiwifarms.net
Me at leeds fest after taking a bunch of coke, ket, 3 pills from strangers, two bottles of whisky and some valium deciding the campfires i could see down the hill were a mob armed with foaming torches coming for me and attempting to move our entire campsite by myself whike my friends tried to restrain me
Then i ran off to continue my psychotic break

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
Bracewar, Blacklisted, Swamp Thing, east coast tour. Two warring factions of mongoloid white boys, "HateOhFour" and "Gorilla Crew" were beefing pretty regularly with this particular concert venue being ground zero. At this time, it was widely rumored that the SCENE had been infiltrated by undercover cops due to a few overdoses over the course of a few months. This was ironic, of course, because these were all straight edge bands and the girls who overdosed were invariably cast-offs from a nearby BDSM club, who would kick out anyone who did drugs inside. This just meant that they'd snort their coke on the sidewalks and then stumble over to the hardcore shows. Anyways, the drummer of Bracewar was known to be tied in with the HateOhFour dudes and during their set, a guy - probably a Gorilla Crew dude - just jumps up on stage and with a pipe and starts trying to hit him. The drummer jumps off of the stage and into the crowd, yelling "It's a cop, kill him", at no one in particular, trying to cause a commotion so he can get away. This causes everyone to think that everyone who they aren't intimately familiar with is an undercover cop and everyone just starts stomping the shit out of everyone else. Blood and shit all over the place.

That was the last show that was ever played at that venue, until it was bought a few years later by a different dude and is now the hotspot for acoustic lesbian folk performances.
at a charity event for some imprisoned scene guy, the guitarist for some band smashed his guitar into some kid's head for no reason. kid was just sitting, it was in between songs, it was pretty bad..show was cancelled cops were called. the whole night was various fist fights. i saw some fsu girls throwdown like men that pretty cool.
----
later later later
Curb played and all these guys got naked, high and oiled up and where jacking off or humping each other. i dont think there was any pentrationhappened but that was the last show i went to before i said im too old for hc

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Not sure this is the "craziest" but I can definitely say this one sticks out in my mind the most.

My third time seeing Iron Maiden was my first time being on the barrier. It was 2012. Edmonton has a reputation for fucking douchebags and downright awful people in the pit. Well this one clearly manic curly brown long haired dude tries strongarming his way to the front and threatens to fucking stab me and several others. I reached for a security guard. He was small, so I thought for a minute that I probably picked the wrong person.

Small guard: YOU. FUCKING QUIT IT. OR YOU'LL GET THROWN THE FUCK OUT. I FUCKING MEAN IT.

Yeah needless to say. Curly haired douche's face drained completely of all the blood. I'm sure he may have even shit himself.

The next one in my city was not much better, as i got fucking strangled by this stoner douche and very nearly blacked out.

Reactions: Trombonista

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
It was at a venue that was essentially a sewer-like basement under a hair salon. It stunk and there was grime and hair everywhere that'd come through a vent in the ceiling. A no-name grunge band got tired of dealing with drunks clambering up onto the stage trying to grab the mic etc. The lead guitarist swung their strat up over their head and cracked it onto the skull of a girl up front, who promptly passed out and the show ended at that moment.

Last edited:

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Not so gnarly or extreme, but there was a street preacher hanging around an Apocalyptica concert berating everyone there as "godless fornicators and heathens" surrendering ourselves to "Satan leading us through Hamlin like the Piper"

The music drowned him out mostly, and those of us who could hear him just kinda kept egging him on to keep ranting. He was like a relic of the 80s Satanic Panic transported to the modern day.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
About three years ago, playing a gig, guy tried to get onstage at the end, slipped on the edge, smashed more or less all his teeth out on a wedge monitor at the front. Claret everywhere, fucking grim.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Trombonista

ConsoleWarVet

Sorry about my headmate, officer.
kiwifarms.net
Two years ago a relatively popular local hardcore band played a reunion show at a super grimey biker bar.

Kid in the pit caught a random fist to his mouth and lost a chunk of his upper lip to the point where you could see his teeth when his mouth was closed. Used to have a picture but not anymore.

He got it fixed pretty quickly from what I heard, never saw the outcome of that though.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went to a show and sat in the nosebleed seats. A man ran by us and jumped over a fire trying to get away from security. They caught up to him and arrested him. A friend of the guy went in the security guard's faces and threatened them and got arrested as well.

I never saw anything major or freaky at any of the concerts I've gone to.

Tags
None