Go WoKe gO bRoKe? -

• DDoS is active again.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
I don't get it who are these people what are you trying to say
I believe OP is mocking the meme of companies employing "wokeness" (i.e. anything that isn't white and CisHet) in order to pander to an otherwise uninterested audience and gain new followers at the expense of a franchises' quality. The people in the OP made the most recent She-Ra, Steven Universe and played the live action version of Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel respectively.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Nope, I'm mocking the chuds who still think inclusion is "Going Woke"
I am meant to think that because an actor has a high net worth that movies aren't gonna be flops, because that's just not true. Also, I am meant to feel owned that actors are paid more than me like yeah i'm not a Hollywood Actor, nor are you.

I've never been big into get woke go broke because when you own a million dollar IP you can produce flashing images and fans will pay to see it politics isn't going to effect much.

Newman's Lovechild

Always better a frog kicker than a frog licker
kiwifarms.net
OP is mocking the meme of companies employing "wokeness" (i.e. anything that isn't white and CisHet) in order to pander to an otherwise uninterested audience and gain new followers at the expense of a franchises' quality.

Yep. These three women conned companies into going woke, and grifted a lot of money off them.

Let's see them do it again.

(‿ˠ‿)

kiwifarms.net

isn't your evidence just those tabloid clickbait sites that claim hilariously optimistic net worths for celebrities with no actual evidence themselves? no no you're right, surely Noelle Stevenson has banked an average of two million a year since she graduated in 2013 by producing a kinda-popular reboot of She-Ra that doesn't move any merch because the only actual fans are dirt-poor 20something shutin weirdos who just want furry shipping fodder

or maybe she made her vast fortune as an assistant writer for season 2 of Wander Over Yonder, idk

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noelle Stevenson Net Worth-$14 Million
Rebecca Sugar Net Worth-$4 million
Brie Larson Net Worth-$25 Million

Captain Marvel Box Office- Over $1 Billion

So, how much money have y'all made?
Does it matter?

i-was-asking-you-why-are-you-here.jpg