GOAL CRUSHER & DINNER IDEA - 08/11/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
It's so strange she talks like my ten-year-old family member when they are excited about their fav youtube so strange that she is in her 30 and behaves like that. Also, those pitchers/paintings/drawings are just prints cmon Amber you didn't get original drawings from an artist (might be just me, but I hate when people say they got a cool painting or a drawing, but it's just a basic bitch print). A little less tacky that her usual decor I guess...

Edit.
The garbage man comes every night except 3 times a week? So... every other day? Damn her brain works on 25% speed.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Her constant shortness of breath drives me mad!!!

And the kaaayuute paainteeens... don't you think YoungDumbHoneyBuns "dispectful pieces of shit" sketch would fit perfectly beside these on the wall?!

View attachment 1512730
She paid money for these partial sketches that have no shading, no background, and like nothing but bare lines? Retarded.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 16.58.53-.png
Looks like her water dispenser made the move.

I really love when she gets all indignant over people thinking she's lying about things. That's what happens when you're a known liar, Amber, they want proof that what you're telling them isn't bullshit.

Becky is looking rough. She really needs to watch her weight gain, since she carries most of her weight in her middle, or she's going to end up worse off than Amber.
fat thumb.png

Becky's room isn't what most 30 year old women would choose, but I have to admit, I don't hate it. I have a feeling that once Amber gets their her room decorated, Becky's will be the better of the two. Also it really is fucking hilarious that Amber insists that Becky has just decorated the guest room. :story: No one puts that much effort into decorating a guest room, especially not in such a specific and unusual (for adults) way. @marjoram is right, it's about time Becky got her own room as it's very obvious that they're nothing more than roommates.
thumb room 1.pngthumb room 2.png

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Becky's room isn't what most 30 year old women would choose, but I have to admit, I don't hate it. I have a feeling that once Amber gets their her room decorated, Becky's will be the better of the two. Also it really is fucking hilarious that Amber insists that Becky has just decorated the guest room. :story: No one puts that much effort into decorating a guest room, especially not in such a specific and unusual (for adults) way. @marjoram is right, it's about time Becky got her own room as it's very obvious that they're nothing more than roommates.
That is a good observation. I never decorated any of the guess rooms except the odd paintings. No one really goes there except overnight guests or to sort clothes or other odd tasks. She is living in this room.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know Amber lies, but didn't she say that Becky needed an industrial-sized fan to sleep? If one of those is spotted in the Hot Topic room; it'll be proof that's Becky is sleeping in there.
Even if it isn't spotted in there, that doesn't prove she's not, since she might have only needed the fan to drown out the sounds of Amber snoring. Also it could have been a lah to cover up that the fans were really for Amber.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if it isn't spotted in there, that doesn't prove she's not, since she might have only needed the fan to drown out the sounds of Amber snoring. Also it could have been a lah to cover up that the fans were really for Amber.
Right. Al has no trouble throwing people under the bus. "Oh, those are Eric and Rickie's empty pizza boxes"or whatever else she's trying to dodge. Those fans were for Al, she even dragged one outside and it was only pointed at her.

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
She’s definitely got a disabled shower. Her neck and knuckles army as black

View attachment 1512838
Looks like her water dispenser made the move.

I really love when she gets all indignant over people thinking she's lying about things. That's what happens when you're a known liar, Amber, they want proof that what you're telling them isn't bullshit.

Becky is looking rough. She really needs to watch her weight gain, since she carries most of her weight in her middle, or she's going to end up worse off than Amber.
View attachment 1512860

View attachment 1512862View attachment 1512861

It that a room or the corner of an open plan kitchen/lounge?

Reactions: 497

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
I'm just in awe at the fact that these two have a nice ass apartment, and decorate it with such abysmal choices and style. The guest room looks like what a middle age mom would decorate after divorcing from her husband, moves in with one of her kids and reads eat, love and pray a bazillion times before deciding to become a 'new age witch'.

I just can't wait to see what the place will look like after few months have passed. Seeing how Chantal's place looks like a pigsty in just under 2 months, I probably won't have to wait long.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Now hold on a second...

AFAIK, “1 cup” can both refer to a unit of measure (around 2.5 dL?) and a unit of weight. (128 grams).

2.5 dl of cheese isn’t the same as 128 grams of cheese. And it looked like Amber measured the cheese in dL rather than weight. (Does that make sense?)

Also, is there any evidence to support that Amberlynn is lesbian?

Surely it’s not an accident that all of her partners look like fat, 14 year old boys.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
So the 'guest bedroom' segment was uncomfortable - just watching the micro expressions and the awkward glances and tone of Amber and Becky struggling to smile. That is without doubt Becky's room. She is always in it it has her personal photographs in it, and the bed is not set up for guests

Wonder when Amber will admit to it?

Tags
None