GOAL CRUSHER & DINNER IDEA - 08/11/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
We all know Amber lies, but didn't she say that Becky needed an industrial-sized fan to sleep? If one of those is spotted in the Hot Topic room; it'll be proof that's Becky is sleeping in there.
Amber has sleep apnea, so she is probably snoring all night. On top of that, she is sleeping in a sitting position with the head of the bed raised. In Monticello, I think Becky was sleeping on a mattress next to Amber till she moved in the basement. In Lexington, they stopped the charade of sleeping together.

Discopumps

kiwifarms.net
Wonder when Amber will admit to it?
She will never admit to eating herself to the point that she can no longer share a bed or do normal couple things. She’s fine u guyz “healthy just big”. I mean at least we don’t have to listen to her “thriving in the driveway” segments where she sits outside attempting to convince everyone she has not eaten herself to incapacitation.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love the click bait title: "Goal Crusher..." - she's been off track more than on track so whose goals are being crushed? WHAT goals are being crushed? A couple of pounds of either water weight or a good dump isn't crushing anything except the toilet seat.

She gets cunty about takeout: "not saying won't do takeout again...blah, blah..." forgetting that a few minutes previously in the same video, she speaks of Saturday night as being Cheesecake Factory Night. I'm not aware of any weight loss programs that okays or encourages a regularly scheduled pigout & face it, she's not doing CCF for their lightly dressed, all veggie salads.

No proper measuring or weighing of her starchy, salty, greasy aborted taco type situation deal. But she can say she's crushing it if she's aware those are probably almost all red/yellow foods. She's AWARE Haydurs!

She's relieved that a day where she claims to only have gone a few hundred calories over her allowed total didn't result in weight loss. Either she's lying about how many calories she's been allotted, is eating or doesn't know that roughly 3,500 calories = 1 lb.

I got spergy with the length of her steps some time ago; one of her tree walks I think & I don't thinnk her steps inside the apartment are any longer than 18". 5,280 feet per mile... I don't think she's getting more than 1/2 mile or per 2,000 steps.

Last edited:

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
This is getting way too repetitive. A few vids ago she was complaining that she didn't want to be "boxed in as a weight-loss channel." But alll she can talk about food. It's all she has. Oh, and an update on the bath&bodyworks candle du jour. She could have milked cancer for all it was worth for views and shelf-pats but her desire to be some sort of skinny inspiration is capping her her right in the lymphedema leg. No one could ever take the babbling toddler's advice seriously.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
Becky has such a wonderful taste in fashion. I can't imagine my entire wardrobe being t-shirts meant for teenagers. Napoleon Dynamite was from about 15 years ago. Becky needs to get a job. She is useless. She should be working not sponging of of Amber so that she can actually save for retirement. However she is so mentally stunted and shallow she probably does not think about things like that.

OMG that second bedroom. Looks like Becky took it over and turned it into cool teen hangout or maybe junior high hangout. No way in Hell is my extra bedroom going to look like that.

Last edited:

Impossible Brutality

Stop oppressing me!
kiwifarms.net
Becky has such a wonderful taste in fashion. I can't imagine my entire wardrobe being t-shirts meant for teenagers. Napoleon Dynamite was from about 15 years ago. Becky needs to get a job. She is useless. She should be working not sponging of of Amber so that she can actually save for retirement. However she is so mentally stunted and shallow she probably does not think about things like that.
Lol. Thinking at that weight she'll live long enough to retire.

Tags
None