GOAL CRUSHER & DINNER IDEA - 08/11/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, the array of discolourations, bruising, sores, whatever the fuck else is greater than ever.
2EA179AE-DDC5-4994-A196-6DA31A72EC94.jpeg1E3AE147-DDF8-4098-9FBA-1EA6AFE8DE9C.jpeg0C1F43FC-7695-46BD-95A4-056B8A360809.jpeg
And the return of an old friend-F6786939-4F6A-4AE6-A4DE-FF370CDD27EB.jpeg
And her hairline is definitely concerning, I don’t know how she denies it or why. She uploaded the excrements of her rotted uterus, but she won’t admit to hair loss. There’s a distinct recession on the side of her hairline.
78F7756B-1202-482F-8C60-D312063BAF4C.jpeg
For Comparison:
23347F51-4854-4D91-958A-B4D821A9503B.jpeg
Anyway, like everyone said, she’s def having a manic episode. It would likely explain her twatter behaviour as well. Looks like that mood stabilizer ain’t cutting it.
And something for the lulz-
42D5B41D-6AC0-46FF-8F97-E8DF474EFA58.png

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, the array of discolourations, bruising, sores, whatever the fuck else is greater than ever.
And her hairline is definitely concerning, I don’t know how she denies it or why. She uploaded the excrements of her rotted uterus, but she won’t admit to hair loss. There’s a distinct recession on the right of her hairline.
Anyway, like everyone said, she’s def having a manic episode. It would likely explain her twatter behaviour as well.

View attachment 1513779
The bruises are definitely because of her blood thinners.

Nice job capturing that last pic! It’s almost Renaissance...almost beautiful...until you realize it’s Amberlynn fucking Reid.

mysterymoment

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 2.11.34 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 2.12.09 pm.png

Even just this fairly inaccurate comparison of Becky's first appearance in the vids to one of the most current ones is a bit shocking. I wonder if her and Amber ever discuss her need for weight loss -- Amber never speaks of 'the weight loss journey' as being one they're both undertaking and it sounds like Becky eats whatever she wants. I think it's pretty common for that to happen in relationships where the slightly thinner one is validated by the presence of the fatter one and thinks they can eat whatever they want/not exercise. But honestly it looks like Becky is catching up quick, and her fat distribution is not as flattering.....

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
And her hairline is definitely concerning, I don’t know how she denies it or why. She uploaded the excrements of her rotted uterus, but she won’t admit to hair loss. There’s a distinct recession on the side of her hairline.
Anyway, like everyone said, she’s def having a manic episode. It would likely explain her twatter behaviour as well. Looks like that mood stabilizer ain’t cutting it.
View attachment 1513807
How long has she had that one cheek sore for? It seems like it's been there FOREVER.

purplemacar0n

spends too much time on here
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how you guys do it watching her slowly explain why she is TOTALLY losing weight, and how she is TOTALLY sticking to a diet

I couldn't bother watching her repeat the same lies over and over, what do you guys find the most enjoyable about her videos?
It's fun going round and round on Amber's cycles but eventually it gets old. She's been at it for 6 years and her audience is starting to lose the little faith they had left in her.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Ladies, I’m gonna be honest, I saw the thumbnail early in the morning before I fell back asleep and I thought it was a nightmare. You know when you’re just waking up in bed and you imagine mundane shit like getting a bizarre text or someone yelling gibberish? But now I jump back on the Farms and find out that it was real.

Fuck, she looks HORRIBLE. Witch’s hair and a grin she can barely hold up under her fat, i swear I can smell that thumbnail. Glad she’s proud of herself, ‘cause she’s lookin rough as fuck.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Ladies, I’m gonna be honest, I saw the thumbnail early in the morning before I fell back asleep and I thought it was a nightmare. You know when you’re just waking up in bed and you imagine mundane shit like getting a bizarre text or someone yelling gibberish? But now I jump back on the Farms and find out that it was real.

Fuck, she looks HORRIBLE. Witch’s hair and a grin she can barely hold up under her fat, i swear I can smell that thumbnail. Glad she’s proud of herself, ‘cause she’s lookin rough as fuck.
Her and Chantal have been declining FAST. Not that they ever looked good, but Ambuurr's looking more and more like a fat elderly woman and Chinny's looking like some sort of ogre or troll crossed with a goblin.
That also answers the question someone asked regarding how people can still watch. Our gorrl here is declining faster and faster with every cycle and I wanna be there to watch this train plow into a brick wall.

Last edited:

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Nice job capturing that last pic! It’s almost Renaissance...almost beautiful...until you realize it’s Amberlynn fucking Reid.
flaming june.jpg

She says at 1:11 after announcing she has lost 90lbs that of she wasnt doing noom that she would be stuck at 46-47...loss? Is she pretending that she has lost 40lbs on Noom? Is she trying to get sponsorship by lying about her success?

You mean like this?

Last edited:

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just can’t get over the cholulu sauce!!! It’s cholula. She’s def been out of Cali a long time, it’s on every table! Or she can’t read and is stupid.... maybe B
It's one of her many inside jokes, booboo. Like when she calls the buffet the buff-ett. All her mispronunciations are totally inside jokes and on purpose and she's totally not an illiterate idiot.

Tags
None