GOAL CRUSHER & DINNER IDEA - 08/11/20 -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She's relieved that a day where she claims to only have gone a few hundred calories over her allowed total didn't result in weight loss. Either she's lying about how many calories she's been allotted, is eating or doesn't know that roughly 3,500 calories = 1 lb.

I got spergy with the length of her steps some time ago; one of her tree walks I think & I don't thinnk her steps inside the apartment are any longer than 18". 5,280 feet per mile... I don't think she's getting more than 1/2 mile or per 2,000 steps.
This is why I do not believe her weight numbers. For her to lose weight that quickly, she would have to stop eating almost completely which she did not. I think that she is just broadcasting a very slow weight loss expecting that she will eventually lose it by some miracle. I think she is closer to or over 500 pounds.

I think that you are very generous by giving her an 18” step. This is not a large appartement and watching her walking in the Monticello cottage, her steps are 12” at the most. Furthermore, it is unlikely that she did that many steps when she hardly move regularly. I think it is more likely that she reached 2,000 steps since they moved to the appartement.

Last edited:

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Her constant shortness of breath drives me mad!!!

And the kaaayuute paainteeens... don't you think YoungDumbHoneyBuns "dispectful pieces of shit" sketch would fit perfectly beside these on the wall?!

View attachment 1512730
lmao from the recap I at least expected the paintings to be more like buying a Picasso sketch of a woman (I mean, not that sensible, but you know what I mean). This literally looks like she bought tattoo flash someone printed off of pinterest.

Does she ever use a food scale? She seems to just estimate what a serving actually is for most things.
To use a food scale would be to admit that she can't eyeball servings and calories. Why would Her Majesty of Moderation ever admit to such a thing?

Sorry, but if you showed this picture to a random person who has never heard of Amberlynn there's no way they wouldn't think it was from a fluff piece about a young boy with Prader Willi.

classic amber. she also sees every diet's calorie limit as goals. :stress:
Wasn't there some video she did while on a diet where she mentioned being (x) under calories and eating more even though she wasn't hungry? It feels like something I'm imagining because no one could be that stupid, but at the same time... Amberlynn could be that stupid.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how happy ambers relationship/situationship with Becky would be if they were broke or on a limited income? She seems to be on a happy high from blowing money on this new apartment and Becky seems over the moon about buying new bullshit every single day. They literally only bond over material things, I see no connection emotionally and every new video is them just showing what they got that day.

Its quite irritating how amber fucked her body up and sat around with no insurance for years, gets cancer and acquired insurance somehow and moves on unscathed. Her ability to thrive while being a awful person is unbelievable.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
It's that time again...
  • HEY GUYZ
  • ima cry
  • i like totally lost more weight
  • shoooooper proud of myself
  • JOKING OF COURSE, YOU THINK I WOULD LOSE WEIGHT!!!!
  • over calories yesterday
  • weigh in today, did not gain weight
  • this is obviously from me walking several miles per day
  • 481.6 elbees
  • MY LOWEST WEIGHT
  • down 90.8 pounds
  • I HAD TO DO CALCULATOR
  • noom is workeeeeeeeeeeeena
  • she is fucking manic here
  • I AM NOT ON MEDISIN
  • actually currently editeen
  • angry about how the steps were not sinkeen
  • she has even more sores on her face now
  • i hope you are not bored by my weight loss
  • i hope the virus kicks rocks
  • want to do some traveleen
  • bot 4 pitcher frames
  • painteens were lost in the mail
  • had to rebuy
  • the paintings are ugly pencil tracings of women
  • TASTE TEST
  • you got angree when i ate candee
  • losing weight in moderation
  • do do serving sizes
  • guacamole takis
  • not that shabby
  • needs tapatio, but only has "chalooloo"
  • makeen taco salad for dinner
  • lettis
  • why do you talk about food so much?
  • lettis on the floor, twinkie eats it
  • cut to the calcified cat turds masquerading as ground turkey
  • beckee got THREE (3) compliments on her shirt
  • napoleon dynamite shirt
  • onyun
  • shredded cheese
  • now pour half a jar of salsa on your slop
  • finish with tortilla chips
  • "salad"
  • addressing the CF scandal
  • we have CF every Saturday
  • trash bag was fool and waiteen for garbage man
  • i can eat take out!!
  • I AM ON ESTROGEN
  • look at the SUCCALINT
  • beck-ee got a bamboo plant as a gift at her mother's funeral (i am not making any of this up)
  • the guest bedroom looks like it belongs to a developmentally disabled dangerhair
  • cut to a cat (rarity?)
  • reached the 2000 steps today
  • probably not going to do more tomorrow, or in the next week
  • ATE 700 CALORIES BELOW THE LIMIT
  • you can lose weight eateen take out!!!
  • FUCK YOU BYe
Official review: same old SmugLynn, now with 40% more open sores scattered across her body.
View attachment 1512679
View attachment 1512683
I dont know why she's always so adamant thats shes not taking any medications., or the appearance there of. This soon after a major procedure it would be bizarre that she wasnt taking ANY meds. Or is she referring to the old mood stabilizers or some kind of pain pills.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how happy ambers relationship/situationship with Becky would be if they were broke or on a limited income? She seems to be on a happy high from blowing money on this new apartment and Becky seems over the moon about buying new bullshit every single day. They literally only bond over material things, I see no connection emotionally and every new video is them just showing what they got that day.

Its quite irritating how amber fucked her body up and sat around with no insurance for years, gets cancer and acquired insurance somehow and moves on unscathed. Her ability to thrive while being a awful person is unbelievable.
I don't think she has been billed yet - and she has moved just after the treatment finished

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I dont know why she's always so adamant thats shes not taking any medications., or the appearance there of. This soon after a major procedure it would be bizarre that she wasnt taking ANY meds. Or is she referring to the old mood stabilizers or some kind of pain pills.
In her previous video (or maybe this one? they're all the same) she says she's ACCKSHULLY not on any medications EXCEPT... and then lists of her mood stabilizers and thinners. So I guess she doesn't count those because she's been on those for a while now. Which is obviously stupid because your reaction to medications can change over time and may need to be adjusted or changed even after being on them for or years, or even BECAUSE you've been on them for years.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
What happened to the devastating health diagnosis Becky got that scared her so badly that she lost a ton of weight, and fast, and had Amber supposedly crying herself to sleep for days after? I understand her mother died, but this is a lot of weight and on top of a serious medical issue, she could really be harming herself. I don't know any health problem made better by increased obesity.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet she claims to be taking estrogen.

Reactions: Moonpie

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine the smell?
1. The sweat smegma festering in each endless series of folds on each of the manatee bodies

2. Amber's pungent period hole. With the fags no longer living with them, she no longer has to feel obligated to a minimum hygiene routine to keep the stank at bay

3. Two cats - their litter box only gets cleaned out when it gets bad enough for it to get past her own smells, so she can order the thumb, who has only enough brain capacity to remember to breathe regularly, to clean it

4. Twinkie. Due to her recent loss and her preexisting inclination toward the macabre and melancholy, the thumb is more than likely clinically depressed at this time. Because of this + whatever benzo combo she's probably on, her glacial pace of movement and energy (typical of the mouth breathing Incestunapolis, America tard), must slowed to a halt. Of course Amber would never pick up the slack for supposedly 'her soulmate, everything'/actually provide minimum care for her 'furbaby that is her whole life' so I could see the most likely outcome is ordering puppy pads off Amazon and have the tard thumb lay them out

5. The general cleaning not being done - see above. Think of all the empty takeout containers piling up and rotting, as everyday the queen of menopause satisfies her need to gorge on orange chicken with ubereats

6. The containment of this variety of olfactory assault in a small condo unit, which are generally known for lack of ventalition

The bruises are definitely because of her blood thinners.

Nice job capturing that last pic! It’s almost Renaissance...almost beautiful...until you realize it’s Amberlynn fucking Reid.
The traction alopecia says she's left handed, so she ties her poop bun closer to her dominant hand and she only has barely enough strength and energy to raise her sack of blubber arms to tie that poop bun to begin with, let alone any to put in the effort to straighten it out. Because of the weight of all the building dry shampoo, grease, and dandruff, the poop bun sits off to the left and is pulling out the hair on her distal hairline side for all the hours until one of her semiannual showers

Notice she is losing this weight but has had 0 shown weigh ins
Don't worry, it's not like she has a history of lying about losing when she is gaining, nor any kind of records of her admitting that she lies about losing when she is gaining

Tags
None