GOING ON VACATION?! -

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t even have to watch. I’m psychic. They’re going to go to Lexington & Big Al will go to Target & get a 90’s Time Capsule box type situation there for Becky. & of course the Cheesecake Factory too.

So glad she got to get away from it all & take some time for herself for a change!!

ETA. The black & white footage of her is fucking terrifying!!!

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
What fucking bore. Sometimes I don’t even know why I watch this frustrating and repetitive content. All she’s capable of being is an adult who refuses to take on adult responsibilities and commitments, even though she has access to so many resources.

“This angle is bad.” Implying that she has good angles... riiiight.

Is this really the third time in a row where she has “forgotten to end the video?” Jesus christ, you can’t even do your only job properly, gorl.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
she must be so tired from colouring in.

the youtube comments are talking about a Des B who teh fuck is Des B
Someone who copy-pastes text about cyber-bullying , both in Amber's comments and on the 'Haydur' channels.

There are two things they most commonly post, the first along the lines of 'wtf you realise this is cyber-bullying?', the second is a wall of text including definitions of what cyber-bullying is and how it occurs. Rabidly defends Amber in replies.

Frequently posts this shit on the most innocuous comments.

Edit: Charming, too.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino