GOING ON VACATION?! -

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190728-195015~2.png
Ugh for the first time today I had to click off one of her vids (at this point) to ensure the safety of my phone!
What a nasty, passive-aggressive c**t you are Amber!!!
Now if Becky lost 30lbs (hard to see, but...) why would you feel the need to add "she's not like really trying trying", therefore doing her down?
"I try sooooo hard you guiiize, I know what works for me but I gain, Becky doesn't even try try and loses...my life is sooooo unfair 😭"
It doesn't work that way you damn warthog - we all KNOW you ain't trying at all

Oh and we get treated to the 3rd 'whoops! I forgot to end my vlog' in a row - what I'd love to see is Albert actually filming herself saying this - we all know why she won't, even though we already seen you, in Eric's vlogs gorl.....

Still, nice she's having a 'staycation' to Lexington!
Pretty sure she said she couldn't go away with Becky as it's too long in the car for her, yet Lexington and the Cheesecake Factory aren't 🤔
We all been knew it's coz Becky's family would sooner invite a grizzly than you

NervousSideEye

kiwifarms.net
When the fuck was this one filmed? She said she hadn't gotten into the pool yet, but it feels like a month ago (CBA to actually check) we saw footage of her in the pool in one of Eric's vlogs... unless Fat Albert is playing 4d chess and is lying about not being in the pool just to confuse the haydurs more.

Nah

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Where are these 30 lbs at?
Where is Becky’s neck, it would have appeared because Becky had a noticeable neck around 270-280 in 2016/17 and amber is claiming she is 268..
The places that you gain weight aren't necessarily the ones that you lose it in first. Not that I believe the royal butch has actually lost weight but it would be kinda hard to tell if she lost it mostly in her layyygs or gut. There's too much there for it to be a noticeable difference.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys, life is so difficult for our gorl, it's downright inspireeen to see her force herself to keep "livin' life" and make the arduous journey to a hotel adjacent to the Cheesecake Factory, order Uber Eats, and have her Thumbservant fetch her candles from the mall.

I, for one, was on the edge of my seat wondering how her coloring project was coming along, and which purse she is currently using. Thankfully she did not disappoint. I am in astonish that she is still able to come up with such riveting content a month into this 100-day challenge. Perhaps tomorrow we will be treated to a garbage-can cleaning vlog, because maggots is scary y'all.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can both of these things she said be true?

* She can’t figure out how to get into or out of a one foot baby pool.

* She is not going to let her weight interfere with living her life.

Hmmm..

She can’t drive to see Beckys family. But she can drive to Lexington. Where does Becky’s family live? Florida? Or, do they not live near a chain restaurant?

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
So, I bet they will wind up in the same darkened motel room they were in last time. If the boys come, they will go out every day, but Amberlynn and Becky will stay in. Eating will be the primary focus, and ordering in will be a luxury they eagerly indulge in. The only sunlight they will get is on the pavilion of Cheesecake Factory. "I'm not going to diet or count calories on a vacation" is the excuse she trucks out every time, and this time will be no different. And boy doesn't she. The last stay was good for a 26 pound gain in two weeks, which ought to be submitted to Guinness. "Vacations" are just excuses to escape the little responsibilities she has, which already amount to little more than "don't die"

This might be the shot in the arm this channel needs...

Oh wait, it already happened a month ago, right? Nobody cares then.

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
The maggots weren't in the outside bins, for them to be running loose they had to be in an open bin, like the kitchen ones (or god knows where), that's what they get for being such a lazy parasites and refuse to take the trash out for days/weeks?
Probably Ricky was working when they realise the maggots situation and Becky had to do something, only this way for them to deal with it.
Hamber suggestion was the same as with the cat's litter tray when is overflowing with shit "throw away and buy a new one"....
Outside maggots are food for birds and other animals, it isn't a "situation"... plus they never put rubbish outside to see maggots, only Ricky could see if there was any.
She seems miserable with this medication, hence the desperate trip to Cheesecake Factory and Target for her drugs of choice, she's in need of some highs.
The bitch forgot that fishing/buying her so dreamed bipolar diagnoses come with a high dose of not needed strong medication for LIFE.
Can imagine her next visit to her psychiatrist: "Hey Girl, I'm cured of the bipolar situation like I'm cured of my bingeing eat disorder, can you stop this medication and give me some new one for my anxiety and depression???"

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
The maggots weren't in the outside bins, for them to be running loose they had to be in an open bin, like the kitchen ones (or god knows where), that's what they get for being such a lazy parasites and refuse to take the trash out for days/weeks?
Probably Ricky was working when they realise the maggots situation and Becky had to do something, only this way for them to deal with it.
Hamber suggestion was the same as with the cat's litter tray when is overflowing with shit "throw away and buy a new one"....
Outside maggots are food for birds and other animals, it isn't a "situation"... plus they never put rubbish outside to see maggots, only Ricky could see if there was any.
She seems miserable with this medication, hence the desperate trip to Cheesecake Factory and Target for her drugs of choice, she in need of some highs.
The bitch forgot that fishing/buying her so dreamed bipolar diagnoses come with a high dose of not needed strong medication for LIFE.
Can imagine her next visit to her psychiatrist: "Hey Girl, I'm cured of the bipolar situation like I'm cured of my bingeing eat disorder, can you stop this medication and give me some new one for my anxiety and depression???"
I never even considered that there may someday be a deathfat who tries to switch meds as frequently as Chantal does but damn, Ambienlynn has to be getting close. SSRIs aren't a cure-all, they're a crutch.

Phalanx

kiwifarms.net
OK so I have a theory well 2;

1) when Becky is on the couch SHE IS ON THAT INFLATABLE BED!!!!! this is one of the first sighting and this is pre swimming pool on Eric's videos so it is fucking old.
2) The urgency that they go on this vacation seems incredibly forced like there was an altercation.

the next week or 2 are going to be spicy as fuck. First with her moving out the den, then her visible weight gain in Eric's early July videos mean something clearly is happening but we do not know yet so it is super low key most likely if anything major has happened Amber has said to Eric you mention ANYTHING and I am cutting you off, which would cripple that house.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
GOING ON VACATION?! - 7/28/2019 (Day 40 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch things so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- "It is the next day" (Really frustrated that in not a single video does she tell us what DAY it is. Like the DATE. That should be the new "HEAVILY REQUESTED" item besides weigh-ins; just tell us what fucking day it is. We already know your videos are all a month behind reality. GEEZ, I'm only 3 seconds in??)

- More storming complaints. (If you don't like Kentucky, leave. Kentucky would not miss you.)

- What the fuck is this shit? Black and white, voice-modulated, neck-jiggling-shitty camera angle, sing-song-ear-splitting BULLSHIT. (The more random jump-cuts and 20-second pieces of garbage, the more it's obvious that this video BARELY made the 10-minute money mark and LazyLynn is trolling with the worst clips possible to hit that mark.)

- She's been vlogging for 40 minutes, and we're at the 40-second mark? Guess there were a bunch of clips thrown into other posts of hers. Why have a timeline at all? FUCK THIS.

*walks away for 2 minutes to cool down*

- Oh cool, a reference that it's been 5 days since doubling the mood-stabilizer medication. So she needed to document a "wave of anxiety" that she had, but ALSO being "numb" to everything and everyone?

- "It was a depressive episode" - WORDS MEAN THINGS, GODDAMNIT. An "episode" is a timeframe that does NOT correlate to watching an episode of TV, Hamber.

- "It felt like an out of body experience" (Insert joke about needing [vehicle] and [large amount of time] to escape the gravitational pull that is her body in order to have that experience)

- Hamber, any sign of a "heavy feeling in your chest" should be a reminder to get to the nearest ER (where you can game the system with a fake name and skip your payments as you've recently been doing)

- More whining about her feeleens while waggling her beetus-knuckled sausage mitts around. There's like an entire solid minute of this. MOVING ON.

- Necky left the house and was guilt-tripped/commanded to get Hamber some take-out. Buffalo Wings & Rings - Veggie Burger and Fries. (Don't worry - she took off that tomato. Thank GOODNESS her new Weight Watchers diet allows her to eat all the fruits and veggies she wants unlike what she incorrectly said that mean ACTUAL doctor said!)
Estimated meal: 1149 cal, 60g fat (17g saturated), 8g sugar, 3276mg sodium, 35g protein = about 37 WW points

- Mandala update. It's still a mandala.

- Mood update: downgraded to just "having a bad day". (Maybe it's because of the bad things you JUST put inside of your gunt?)

- Claims she has not been in the pool yet, helping to further muddy the timeline. MORE speculation of how she's going to even get in or out of the pool, again, despite having told someone weeks later she did so "like a normal person".

- Another mention of dogs shitting! (And another dogshit video! Coincidence???)

- Maggots in the trash cans. Any sighting of a maggot makes Hamber want to vomit. (Strangely no mention of any maggots rustling around in her unwashed, oozing, infected folds? Maybe that's the next video. She's GREAT with segues.)

- Hamber shows off her "size 4" Torrid outfit, and "size 600-elbees" gunt, bunt, and hamflap-arms. (NO SIGN OF LEEEYYYYYGS. SHOW US DEM LEEEEYYYYYGS!)

- Any time the camera is NOT facing her moonface, means we have to listen to heavy-breathing-right-into-the-mic Hamber as she blathers and fumbles her sausages all over things. This time? Purses in a box because the one she recently used broke. (It must have also given up on life - time for a fresh one that hasn't experienced her stank yet!)

- Hamber been cryin', y'all. What will make Hamber feel better? A vacation/staycation! 7 minutes in and we hit the title of the episode!

- "I don't know the difference between a vacation and a staycation"

WORDS MEAN THINGS YOU STUPID FUCKING LARDBAG. IF YOU VACATE YOUR HOME, YOU ARE VACATIONING. IF YOU STAY IN YOUR HOME, YOU ARE STAYCATIONING. I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS HAMBEAST.
*five minutes of cooldown later*

- They're going to Lexington. So it's a vacation.

- "As this weight, things are more difficult for me." (There's an easy solution. LOSE WEIGHT. OR FINALLY DIE.)

- "I have been losing a little bit of weight" (But will in no way show any weigh-ins.

- How has Necky lost 30 pounds (297 to 267)? (Probably the diet plan of "my monstrous girlfriend hoovers up my food before I can eat it and only halfassedly cooks things I don't want to eat")

- Movie time! They watched "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything". Now they're watching "Instant Family". Then it's time to pack. Oh, and more mandala coloring.

- "WHOOPSIES AGAIN - MY LITERALLY ONE JOB IS TO FILM VIDEOS AND I'M SO BAD AT IT I CAN'T REMEMBER TO PROPERLY END THEM! STRETCH IT WITH BLATHERING TO HIT THAT MONEY MARK!"

TL;DR: Prepare for upcoming videos of the Lexington trip (that you've already seen part of via the 90s Nostalgia Box vid!)

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
OK so I have a theory well 2;

1) when Becky is on the couch SHE IS ON THAT INFLATABLE BED!!!!! this is one of the first sighting and this is pre swimming pool on Eric's videos so it is fucking old.
2) The urgency that they go on this vacation seems incredibly forced like there was an altercation.

the next week or 2 are going to be spicy as fuck. First with her moving out the den, then her visible weight gain in Eric's early July videos mean something clearly is happening but we do not know yet so it is super low key most likely if anything major has happened Amber has said to Eric you mention ANYTHING and I am cutting you off, which would cripple that house.
I think somthing happend between them regarding the feeding of amber while Becky was gone. Eric may have gotten mad and because amber is pathetic she decides to run off after throwing a fit. She said we may for "however long".

The maggots were Also probably in the house trash from no one emptying it.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net

I know, I know, I know.....it's through a reaction Channel and it's through Alex is Shook (who I know isn't exactly popular over here?)
BUT. This is also a video that is showing off The ThumbTard at around a much more approximate weight than whatever absolute horseshit ALR is lying about in today's crock of hog slop. About a year ago she WOULD have been roughly 270, or possibly even a touch more, right? And this video heavily features the Neckster. (And hell, Alex is actually letting both of them have it and being a bit of a snarky cunt himself so I won't hate him too much for this one)

If nothing else, it's astonishing just how MASSIVE both of these bloated sea cows look now compared to only a year ago....and clock Necky's fucking hair, too. She is also showing off WAY more life and personality. Christ, girl.

pecansandies

Kill Everyone Now, Mama!
kiwifarms.net
I would rather listen to Eric speak.

Alex is that bad.
for real can someone explain the appeal other than "he says things about amberlynn" cause I really don't get it. I laugh at the "kentucky's obese" thing he says but his actual commentary is just..............................garbage

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
The appeal of ANY 'Reaction' or Hater Youtuber is always going to be unique or subjective totally depending on your taste, isn't it?

Like, why do you like ANY Youtuber or enjoy any content right? You can like Zachary Michael or Alex because they are flamboyant and "Sassy Gay" or you can like Yaba or Jet Austin because they go for the throat and are mean and cynical or you can like KickingGeese because she is dry and Sarcastic, or you can like OrkoTV because he is going for strait humour and jokes, etc.

I'm not an Alex fan really but THAT video he made is just a great example for THIS thread to compare both Becky's monstrous fucking size and shocking difference in personality. ALR has completely destroyed her in every single way.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 863494
Ugh for the first time today I had to click off one of her vids (at this point) to ensure the safety of my phone!
What a nasty, passive-aggressive c**t you are Amber!!!
Now if Becky lost 30lbs (hard to see, but...) why would you feel the need to add "she's not like really trying trying", therefore doing her down?
"I try sooooo hard you guiiize, I know what works for me but I gain, Becky doesn't even try try and loses...my life is sooooo unfair 😭"
It doesn't work that way you damn warthog - we all KNOW you ain't trying at all
it's not impossible that Becky did lose some weight. at their weight the weight comes off quick. Becky could of lost 30 pounds in a month or 2 if she was just cutting her meals in half and Becky is lucky she still has walking and mobility. I know, Amber is shocked just eating less made Becky lose weight. Yet AL is a special snowflake and needs to find what works for her booboo. I think during Becky's family reunion they might have had a talk with her? Or maybe her or one of the fags have some brain cells and see how immobile AL is and know Becky should put the fork down now before it's too late for her.

wait...these pool comments have me wondering how she steps in and out of the bath tub. doesn't bolth showers in the house have regular bathtubs? and in the video of the hotel it looks like it also had a bathtub?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino