GOING ON VACATION?! -

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think the living room mattress is inflatable unless it's made for a whole family. They're not even that good for 2 people under 2bills each, less than half of a Hamlord.

Becky "not even trying" is probably just her not going for a 4th cheeseburger or her limiting herself to a single large pizza instead of 1 for herself, 1 for Amber and 2 more to share.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More whining about her feeleens while waggling her beetus-knuckled sausage mitts around. There's like an entire solid minute of this.
Fawwk you guys, this was SO RAW. It's pretty remarkable that Amber felt the need to film herself blubbering that she was suffering with apathy and suddenly found herself "numb" to other people's feelings.
Because normally she's SO EMPATHETIC y'all, TOO empathetic. She gives money to homeless people you guys. Being an empath is a curse for our gorl - as made evident when she had to focus on her deep-fried sushi mess while Becky discussed her anxiety and concerns regarding the family-reunion-situation-type-deal.
I think somthing happend between them regarding the feeding of amber while Becky was gone. Eric may have gotten mad and because amber is pathetic she decides to run off after throwing a fit
It's kind of amazing what an asshole she truly is, and I have no doubt she threw a giant fit about HardeesGate. The fact that she left the Boo Boo-filled admonishment of Eric in that video is telling. She felt her anger was justified and I have no doubt it was much worse when the camera was shut off.

When have we ever seen Amber ask Rickie and Eric if they were hungry? When have we ever seen her lift a fat finger to help them do anything?
She happily enjoys the pool, eats the food Rickie has barbequed, take the credit for parties where Rickie has done the cooking and cleaning (Rickie and Eric spent days cleaning out the basement and making food for her sad Halloween party - while she sat on her shelf ass, filmed them and threw some money around).
Hell, she noticed that their clothes were sitting out in the rain and couldn't be bothered to take 10 seconds to bring them inside.
She shows no consideration for anyone in that house, yet expects them all to wait on her hand and hoof, and no doubt throws hissyfits when they don't. There has to come a point when they realize that the money isn't worth it, and it wouldn't surprise me if Eric starts acting out a bit more in sheer frustration.
you know Amber was just seething over that weight loss, and by now Amber's had over a month to pressure Becky into eating enough to put all that weight back on, and then some.
Amber's intentions became pretty clear when she publicly "praised" Becky's weight loss by saying she "wasn't trying, but NEVERTHELESS I'm proud of her". I mean fuck Becky for not fixating on food, counteeen calories, using a blue plate, journaling, and suffering, right?

Dingleberry Cupcakes

kiwifarms.net
I could believe the 30 lbs weight loss from Becky. Can't see it, but she doesn't seem like the compulsive liar that ALR and Chantal is.

I'm not sure the timeline of videos anymore, but I'm hoping it's after the failed diet plan. Makes it more hilarious that she's consuming 3k+ mg of sodium in one meal, and her main reason for quitting the diet was because she'd be eating 4k mg a day (yeah, if you ate the TWO whole bags of jerky dumbass).

Reactions: BIg Fat Wang

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I could believe the 30 lbs weight loss from Becky. Can't see it, but she doesn't seem like the compulsive liar that ALR and Chantal is.
Compulsive or pathological, no maybe not. But keep an eye on Necky and don't let the Sluggish Thumb-Thumb sneak and ooze and slime past you just because she is usually so boring and ugly and stupid.....she IS definitely a liar too.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I think somthing happend between them regarding the feeding of amber while Becky was gone. Eric may have gotten mad and because amber is pathetic she decides to run off after throwing a fit. She said we may for "however long".

The maggots were Also probably in the house trash from no one emptying it.
I mean, we all saw Eric fly by her in a huff and ignore her questions, basically throwing the door open and "NOPE"ing the fuck away from her.
Sounds like the rumored fight between the bitches I heard floating around a month ago - must've stepped on Rickie's toes, or maybe insulted his fucking mop in a bingemonster rage
"I WANTED HAAARDEEESSSS YOU SAID THERE WAS NO RESTAURANTS ON THE WAY"

I honestly find it so funny that the fags are over her ass after having to care for her for 3 days without Necks as a buffer.
Maybe now they see what Necky deals with and ain't with it anymore

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Because of muscle build distribution, women often have a lot of trouble getting really toned upper arm triceps.

Amber's lard slowly melting down the back of her arms illustrates exactly why hard work pays off for women in the gym in that area of their bodies. What a fucking nightmare of a cursed image!

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 864281View attachment 864282

I keep forgetting what these 'shirts' are really supposed to look like. Time to move up a size, gorl
Besides her dirty bra, her sizing and fit of clothes is another sign that she never was shown how to care and dress herself properly.
I watched a old video recently where she tried on torrid that had threads holding on for dear life, and she said she loves tight clothes. You are buying clothes intended for a woman 300 pounds smaller than you , you are not a 4x. Shes not self aware enough to realize that besides her size, when people see her in public they look at her clothing as well and that shes busting out of it...

Last edited:

raspberry peach

I'm off to fight in the Great Time War
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 863184View attachment 863185
the face you see at the end of your bed during sleep paralysis
View attachment 863186
forgive me necky for i have sinned
View attachment 863188View attachment 863189
that arm fat is surprising
View attachment 863190
tiddies bae
View attachment 863191View attachment 863192
grabbin that roll with them "feed me" eyes
View attachment 863193View attachment 863195View attachment 863197
powering up
View attachment 863198View attachment 863201
jfc
View attachment 863202View attachment 863203View attachment 863204
lol both Thumby and Twinx as far away from Amber's stench as possible
View attachment 863205
ft. Wonky Eye
Our dainty, delicate lady whose arm looks like the Elephant Man 💕

eww.JPGv0_master.jpg

disintegration

kiwifarms.net
I don't think the living room mattress is inflatable unless it's made for a whole family. They're not even that good for 2 people under 2bills each, less than half of a Hamlord.
I have a theory that they put that there because they don't want her sitting on the furniture. I also have a theory how she gets up and sits down on this floor mattress but there's another thread for that...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino