Golden Knight Fan Art

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

schiessen

The Sadomasochistic Valkyrie
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 5736

Now we just put a little jellyfish in the corner here...

Edit:

Damn. The more I look at the picture the more Jay starts to resemble somebody else:

View attachment 5737
I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard. I'd fuck me so hard.

HEY that's insulting to buffalo bill, he has actual muscles, better hair and a bigger duck

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
Doing stupid sperg shit in Sims 4 since I saw others doing it.

lZZ7dog.png

There aren't really a lot of great hair options unfortunately. I tried to find the one closest to the bowl-mullet.

fRWD1nS.png

I thought it would be funny if I gave him a roommate who is his opposite. So an outgoing friendly black woman. They're like a terrible sitcom.

b9yrD4Y.png

i3EAfuD.jpg

Unsurprisingly, they don't much get along.

LaptopGeek

kiwifarms.net
Doing stupid sperg shit in Sims 4 since I saw others doing it.

lZZ7dog.png

There aren't really a lot of great hair options unfortunately. I tried to find the one closest to the bowl-mullet.

fRWD1nS.png

I thought it would be funny if I gave him a roommate who is his opposite. So an outgoing friendly black woman. They're like a terrible sitcom.

b9yrD4Y.png

i3EAfuD.jpg

Unsurprisingly, they don't much get along.

Going to be off topic, is Sims 4 any good? I want to get it but I have trust issues with EA since Sims 3 kept crashing on my Mac and lagging on my PC. I plan to upgrade my PC to some extra RAM as I need to use it for a 3D course. Sims 4 demo actually worked but never had a proper chance since my PC is having it's keys replaced (it is a laptop).

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
Going to be off topic, is Sims 4 any good? I want to get it but I have trust issues with EA since Sims 3 kept crashing on my Mac and lagging on my PC. I plan to upgrade my PC to some extra RAM as I need to use it for a 3D course. Sims 4 demo actually worked but never had a proper chance since my PC is having it's keys replaced (it is a laptop).

Echoing what others have said in the Sims 4 topic, it's a fun but very incomplete game. Expect a lot of DLC down the line.

I don't know your specific specs and if you could run it, but I've found this website to be a useful tool in figuring that out. Sorry I can't be more helpful in that regard.