Golden Wiki Comes Under Siege; Siege Abruptly Ends -

• Fediverse: The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Upgrade: I am expecting that hardware upgrade at about Noon EST. I am doing preperative work before that. This may result in site issues.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is so sad..... You would think that a guy whose mullet made him so popular in high school would have kept in touch with his hs friends at least.
I kind of get the feeling he never really had any friends. I think he just had people that were kind of nice to him because they knew he was "special". I also get the impression he's generally fine with having no friends. Jay wants praise, not a conversation. I think the only form of companionship he's interested in is a girlfriend and even then he just wants to bang her then have her wait in the corner of the room until he's finished playing video games.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of get the feeling he never really had any friends. I think he just had people that were kind of nice to him because they knew he was "special". I also get the impression he's generally fine with having no friends. Jay wants praise, not a conversation. I think the only form of companionship he's interested in is a girlfriend and even then he just wants to bang her then have her wait in the corner of the room until he's finished playing video games.
I disagree.

Not with your general statement about his need for adoration - that's perfectly accurate - but on the part with him being fine with having no friends.

On some level, Jay does want friends. You can see it in his interactions, and honest-to-god joy you hear in him when he's farting about with people he considers allies. From the short time we had him on TF2, he was genuinely happy hanging out and participating. I get a very real sense that a great many of Jay's problems are less due to his own issues (of which there are quite many), and more due to grossly inept parenting - Jay was never encouraged directly to socialize or interact deeply by his family, and, indeed, many of his family members have treated him like something inflicted upon them. Since Jay spent a great deal of his life without such things, he doesn't really know how. I know from experience and personal conversations with Jay that whilst Jay can be extremely awkward and unpleasant, a lot of it isn't necessarily intentional. Jackie Chin and Obamatron have both echoed this sentiment, though both have also noted as well that Jay can also be impossibly fucked-up when he desires to be.

Mind, this doesn't excuse his behavior - not in the slightest. It does, however, contextualize a lot of it, and make one wonder if Jay does yet have that ability to get his shit together if the circumstances allow it to happen. He's going to have to interact at some point, and there's some evidence to suggest that if he got proper socialization and life experience, he'd be able to unfuck himself to a considerable degree.

Of course, there's also shit like his recent deleted journals, reaction to animals, possible pedophilia, recent revelations of absolutely ridiculous political opinions...

Either way, there'll be entertainment to be gotten out of it.

MisterMuggles

Urgh
kiwifarms.net
Might be the wrong place to report this, but oh well...

Someone called "Goldenturdmaster" has started uploading some "interesting" images to the wiki, and has somehow managed to vandalise the front page with a rather horrific piece of art. Quite an achievement considering the front page is locked (well it's locked to me anyway, I was able to edit the "What Jay Stands For" page fine). He also vandalised the "What Jay Stands For" Page but I got rid of that (for the fat load of good that did because it got reverted minuted later).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: McRascal

OBAMATRON

Commander in/or Chief
kiwifarms.net
Might be the wrong place to report this, but oh well...

Someone called "Goldenturdmaster" has started uploading some "interesting" images to the wiki, and has somehow managed to vandalise the front page with a rather horrific piece of art. Quite an achievement considering the front page is locked (well it's locked to me anyway, I was able to edit the "What Jay Stands For" page fine). He also vandalised the "What Jay Stands For" Page but I got rid of that (for the fat load of good that did because it got reverted minuted later).
I undid his spastic artwork.

MisterMuggles

Urgh
kiwifarms.net
Thanks Obamatron.

What I don't understand is, how did he manage to get a picture on the front page when it's meant to be locked? Did he fiddle with the Page Templates or something?

OBAMATRON

Commander in/or Chief
kiwifarms.net
Thanks Obamatron.

What I don't understand is, how did he manage to get a picture on the front page when it's meant to be locked? Did he fiddle with the Page Templates or something?
He replaced/updated the picture. That's why it wasn't placed properly. He actually edited some of the pages to have the updated images fit better, which is really stupid because it takes time to do that.

Cure Quanta

Became Pritticurr
kiwifarms.net
*flat, deadpan* Oh no. My wiki page. I will now proceed to be wiki mad.

In all seriousness, I was thinking about how rambly the original version was and being forced to try again might be an improvement. Then again, I always beat myself up.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So any updates? Has someone brought it up with GK? Has he said anything or been even more evasive when the wiki is brought up?

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
So any updates? Has someone brought it up with GK? Has he said anything or been even more evasive when the wiki is brought up?
I tried talking to him last night, said he was too busy with "take home studying" and that he has a cold. And today I'm trying to strike up convo with him, not sure if he will respond. I just asked him about the news on his computer that's all.

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has taken a step to hiding himself online more by making himself Invisible on DeviantArt and making it so no one can see him online/offline. Other than that and whatever Jackie Chin gets out of him, nothin' for now.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried talking to him last night, said he was too busy with "take home studying" and that he has a cold. And today I'm trying to strike up convo with him, not sure if he will respond. I just asked him about the news on his computer that's all.
Don't ask Jay if he knows anything about the vandalism straight up. Just be like "osnapbro, I heard the cops are looking into the hacking of that slanderous wiki!" He's easily frazzled so if it was someone he knew (even if GK didn't know about it until after the fact) he'd probably act a bit weird, scared, or paranoid. Also it'd just be funny to see what he says.

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Don't ask Jay if he knows anything about the vandalism straight up. Just be like "osnapbro, I heard the cops are looking into the hacking of that slanderous wiki!" He's easily frazzled so if it was someone he knew (even if GK didn't know about it until after the fact) he'd probably act a bit weird, scared, or paranoid. Also it'd just be funny to see what he says.
Yea I know not to ask him about out front, in the whole GK world Jackie Chin hasn't seen the wiki or has even heard of it as far as Jay knows. A lot of times I do usually try to ask him what's up to see if he'll say something like "A lot of stress, because of evil people." And then I can ask him about whatever is bothering him, but like I said he's been busy with work and his comics so he usually asks me to leave him be.

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
He has taken a step to hiding himself online more by making himself Invisible on DeviantArt and making it so no one can see him online/offline. Other than that and whatever Jackie Chin gets out of him, nothin' for now.
How does he expect to sell any comics or get any fame and glory if he goes invisible on the internet? it's not like he would anyways, but I'd like to see his internal logic on that....

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does he expect to sell any comics or get any fame and glory if he goes invisible on the internet? it's not like he would anyways, but I'd like to see his internal logic on that....
Nothing he does makes sense for an up-and-coming artist except maybe go to these cons. Even if he had an actually good product he seems to think he's supposed to function like Marvel or whatever. His plan is start at A, disregard B, C, D, and go straight to E and maybe go to F if he feels like it.

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
He really hasn't been on Steam much so I'm assuming he's still waiting for his new computer for christmas.

EDIT: From my time as of now, Jay was on steam 9 minutes ago.

This is a quote from Jay's "Patreon" journal. "What I do not understand is, what is this invisible inner force prohibiting me from producing?"

Last edited:

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who's Ed?
Encyclopedia Dramatica, a dedicated trolling/lolcow exploitation community.

Periodically does solid journalism when not actively trying to scream about how they fucked your mother and how Jews are taking over the world.

They're sort of like us, but indiscriminate and run by a mixture of /b/ and /pol/.

(Psst, Jaimas, he wasn't serious.)

Goddamnit, internet, tell me these things.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino