Gone missing without a single trace (missing 411) -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Frog God

kiwifarms.net
Gonna take a small little break from posting frogs to make a thread about something that has caused me to see the world in a completely different light, its something that interests and terrifies me even to this day. Suppose you don't know what I mean when I say "missing 411" or "CANAM missing project", well if you do already know good for you, if you don't then I am going to attempt to explain what it is and why you should care.

I can remember it like it was yesterday. On September 4, 2019, I had bought my soon to be favorite game for the Xbox one, to say a little bit about me, I cant really play something and not listen to somethin else without getting bored so I usually listen to something that doesn't require you to watch like a podcast or something. Well on that day I found a video called something like "interview with missing 411 creator David Parulides" or something of the sort, now I usually don't watch stuff I never heard about but decided to watch it anyway. The interview sounded like it was on a radio and it was someone talking to David on the phone about people who had gone missing in national parks and forests all around Canada and USA with not a single sign of struggle or any trace of where the person had gone. Now when I was listening to this I believed at first that it was some sort of creepy pasta 2spooky5me type deal, but I was wrong.

After the initial 1 hour video was over i did a little more digging into the matter and was shocked at what I had found, everything David Paulides was saying was the truth! It made me curious enough to buy a few of his books and watch a few of his movies which were free with ads on YouTube. The story's of these people who went missing were very very surreal and couldn't believe what I was hearing, people up and vanishing in the woods with little to no explanation on where they went, truly terrifying shit.

The most bizarre part of it all was that the people who went missing had a pattern to it, David calls these the profile points and they are essentially almost always present for each missing person.
they are as follow:

-Boulder fields: The missing in question usually go missing near big granite boulder fields on sides of mountains.

-No scent or trail: When looking for the missing individuals the searches would use canines to try and attempt to pick up a scent, but almost every time the animals are left a stray or cannot pick up a scent at all.

-Articles of clothing or body parts in areas previously searched: This is the creepiest one. when searching for the missing, rescuers would scatter across a certain area and make sure to cover absolutely every single thing and leave no stone unturned, in most of the cases there are remains or pieces of clothing are found in a previously searched area.

-Big storms roll in before the search: Its strange, its almost as if on que the storms will roll in and clear absolutely every single bit of evidence before rescuers get a chance to search the area.

-Body's of water: The missing usually disappear near body's of water like rivers or lakes.

-Memory loss: Cliché, I know, but for those who are miraculously found alive, do not recall a single thing that has happened.

-Cadavers show no sign of being outside when found: now it is often that whole body's are found, but when they are the bottom of their feet or their clothes show no sign that they have been out in the elements.

-Young/Disabled: now this is another creepy factor, the missing usually have something wrong with them. for instance a non fully developed brain of a child, or a senior citizen hip problem, partly blind, landed on your foot wrong or even being exhausted.

-Great distances traveled/elevation changes: the person goes missing at the bottom of the mountain but is then later found at the top, or either found a few kilometers away from their original spot. (they are also usually found months after by someone who is not apart of the search team.)

There are a few more I believe but I REALLY implore you to look into this yourself, its so interesting/scary that I promise you, you will not get bored when researching this. If you happen to think you can explain this better than I can then please do, I'm not the best at explanation and I will gladly take any help I can about spreading the word of Missing 411. I also think someone should try to nag null/Josh about this to make a stream on it, mainly so that this horrifying topic can be spread to more people, though I would be lying if I said I didn't want to hear him talk about it for a few hours, I enjoy listening to him talk.

Relevant links for learning more (Please have mercy on his website, he isn't that tech savvy):

Missing 411 movie free with ads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEA9-mEOZtA

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
This is an interesting phenomenon, but I am blaming drug growers getting a side dish of organ harvesting instead of Bigfoot, or maybe a cult or some such, maybe serial killers.

Some are easy to explain, for example, tards tend to do stupid shit and die, that's why they are retarded, so nothing mysterious there. It is also retarded for old people to go into the wilds, if they get a heart attack, boom, instant surefire way to die.

Boulders and waters can be pretty common, though I would say boulders would give any stalker good cover.

If we take the "too good condition" , "re-appearing items" and "too great travel distance" at face value than it does point to foul play. A cult or gang would also know when storms are likely to appear in an area and would could exploit it.

Honestly those all point to some psycho or psychos doing shit like keeping people locked up in a mobile home and dumping the bodies.

So Freemasons, (((Them))), Satanists, etc, not Ayyy Lmao and poor much maligned Bigfoot. And of course, tards being tards and gramps going to hike Mount Grizzly are propably helping too.

This is definately something that seems like a good mystery to me, though Mr Paulides seems to be really optimistic about people not being stupid, which we on the Farms know is a brave position to take.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Silver Alerts here in AZ are fairly common. Somebody (Alzheimers) forgets where they're going and drives off and gets lost/stuck in the desert. Sometimes they find them alive, sometimes not. Once dehydration sets in, even "normal folks" start doing crazy shit. I would imagine the same thing happens in National Parks, the woods, or other places. Dehydration also explains why many of them are found near water.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna take a small little break from posting frogs to make a thread about something that has caused me to see the world in a completely different light, its something that interests and terrifies me even to this day. Suppose you don't know what I mean when I say "missing 411" or "CANAM missing project", well if you do already know good for you, if you don't then I am going to attempt to explain what it is and why you should care.

I can remember it like it was yesterday. On September 4, 2019, I had bought my soon to be favorite game for the Xbox one, to say a little bit about me, I cant really play something and not listen to somethin else without getting bored so I usually listen to something that doesn't require you to watch like a podcast or something. Well on that day I found a video called something like "interview with missing 411 creator David Parulides" or something of the sort, now I usually don't watch stuff I never heard about but decided to watch it anyway. The interview sounded like it was on a radio and it was someone talking to David on the phone about people who had gone missing in national parks and forests all around Canada and USA with not a single sign of struggle or any trace of where the person had gone. Now when I was listening to this I believed at first that it was some sort of creepy pasta 2spooky5me type deal, but I was wrong.

After the initial 1 hour video was over i did a little more digging into the matter and was shocked at what I had found, everything David Paulides was saying was the truth! It made me curious enough to buy a few of his books and watch a few of his movies which were free with ads on YouTube. The story's of these people who went missing were very very surreal and couldn't believe what I was hearing, people up and vanishing in the woods with little to no explanation on where they went, truly terrifying shit.

The most bizarre part of it all was that the people who went missing had a pattern to it, David calls these the profile points and they are essentially almost always present for each missing person.
they are as follow:

-Boulder fields: The missing in question usually go missing near big granite boulder fields on sides of mountains.

-No scent or trail: When looking for the missing individuals the searches would use canines to try and attempt to pick up a scent, but almost every time the animals are left a stray or cannot pick up a scent at all.

-Articles of clothing or body parts in areas previously searched: This is the creepiest one. when searching for the missing, rescuers would scatter across a certain area and make sure to cover absolutely every single thing and leave no stone unturned, in most of the cases there are remains or pieces of clothing are found in a previously searched area.

-Big storms roll in before the search: Its strange, its almost as if on que the storms will roll in and clear absolutely every single bit of evidence before rescuers get a chance to search the area.

-Body's of water: The missing usually disappear near body's of water like rivers or lakes.

-Memory loss: Cliché, I know, but for those who are miraculously found alive, do not recall a single thing that has happened.

-Cadavers show no sign of being outside when found: now it is often that whole body's are found, but when they are the bottom of their feet or their clothes show no sign that they have been out in the elements.

-Young/Disabled: now this is another creepy factor, the missing usually have something wrong with them. for instance a non fully developed brain of a child, or a senior citizen hip problem, partly blind, landed on your foot wrong or even being exhausted.

-Young/Disabled: the person goes missing at the bottom of the mountain but is then later found at the top, or either found a few kilometers away from their original spot. (they are also usually found months after by someone who is not apart of the search team.)

There are a few more I believe but I REALLY implore you to look into this yourself, its so interesting/scary that I promise you, you will not get bored when researching this. If you happen to think you can explain this better than I can then please do, I'm not the best at explanation and I will gladly take any help I can about spreading the word of Missing 411. I also think someone should try to nag null/Josh about this to make a stream on it, mainly so that this horrifying topic can be spread to more people, though I would be lying if I said I didn't want to hear him talk about it for a few hours, I enjoy listening to him talk.

Relevant links for learning more (Please have mercy on his website, he isn't that tech savvy):

Missing 411 movie free with ads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEA9-mEOZtA

Come on. Use better critical reasoning skills. This sounds like paranormal stuff, which it isn't.

Boulder fields: easy to get lost or injured in one of these

Big storms roll in before the search: Any actual evidence for this, like dates and corresponding weather records? Storms happen in national parks, just like anywhere else.

Body's of water [sic]: This is an old fortune teller's trick. Tell someone that their future spouse lives near "a body of water". How near? In most states, there will be a river or lake within 50 miles of anywhere. Even the middle of the Mojave desert is not far from hot springs and seasonal streams. And, if you were lost in the wilderness, wouldn't you look for water?

Memory loss - again, on what evidence is this claim made? Aren't we changing the definition of "disappeared" here? If they truly disappeared, you couldn't ask them about their memory.

Cadavers show no sign of being outside when found - O rly? Where is the evidence for this? Plenty of skeletal bones, washed clean by the elements, have turned up. Unless a cadaver is less than a day or two old at most, the soles of their feet will be useless for determining this. Most bodies found in national parks have been there for months or years.

Young/Disabled: Nonsense, people from all walks of life go missing. This is also counter-intuitive; wouldn't it be more likely that people in good physical condition are likely to hike long distances in isolated places?

Great distances traveled/elevation changes: When people are lost, they tend to walk long distances (they probably shouldn't, but they do) They also seek higher elevations, so they can try to see signs of civilization or a way out.

People do disappear in national parks. But not for paranormal reasons. They get lost, they get injured in a fall, they get attacked by bears, they may even be murdered. I think it is interesting to be aware of "hot spots" for disappearances, but making it sound like they were abducted by UFOs is just childish. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost husb@ndos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The issue of missing people can be interesting and pretty sad. The saddest to me is Jane and Jon Does where they never even figure out their name, let alone who killed them or what happened to them. Nobody should die without a name and a proper burial. OP is too schizo for me to read though. It's so schizo its confusing and hard to follow. I find schizoposting in general very hard to follow.

Frog God

kiwifarms.net
The issue of missing people can be interesting and pretty sad. The saddest to me is Jane and Jon Does where they never even figure out their name, let alone who killed them or what happened to them. Nobody should die without a name and a proper burial. OP is too schizo for me to read though. It's so schizo its confusing and hard to follow. I find schizoposting in general very hard to follow.
I should just stick to frogs shouldn't I?

Frog God

kiwifarms.net
Come on. Use better critical reasoning skills. This sounds like paranormal stuff, which it isn't.

Boulder fields: easy to get lost or injured in one of these

Big storms roll in before the search: Any actual evidence for this, like dates and corresponding weather records? Storms happen in national parks, just like anywhere else.

Body's of water [sic]: This is an old fortune teller's trick. Tell someone that their future spouse lives near "a body of water". How near? In most states, there will be a river or lake within 50 miles of anywhere. Even the middle of the Mojave desert is not far from hot springs and seasonal streams. And, if you were lost in the wilderness, wouldn't you look for water?

Memory loss - again, on what evidence is this claim made? Aren't we changing the definition of "disappeared" here? If they truly disappeared, you couldn't ask them about their memory.

Cadavers show no sign of being outside when found - O rly? Where is the evidence for this? Plenty of skeletal bones, washed clean by the elements, have turned up. Unless a cadaver is less than a day or two old at most, the soles of their feet will be useless for determining this. Most bodies found in national parks have been there for months or years.

Young/Disabled: Nonsense, people from all walks of life go missing. This is also counter-intuitive; wouldn't it be more likely that people in good physical condition are likely to hike long distances in isolated places?

Great distances traveled/elevation changes: When people are lost, they tend to walk long distances (they probably shouldn't, but they do) They also seek higher elevations, so they can try to see signs of civilization or a way out.

People do disappear in national parks. But not for paranormal reasons. They get lost, they get injured in a fall, they get attacked by bears, they may even be murdered. I think it is interesting to be aware of "hot spots" for disappearances, but making it sound like they were abducted by UFOs is just childish. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Fair enough

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
R56e5f078df8d9520d67f1b4458091503.png

General Disarray

The kind of tired that sleep don't fix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
Nature doesn't fuck around. Storms roll in almost every other week during the summer in a big part of North America. Winds and scavengers move shit around, it's not like you die and suddenly become inert. It doesn't take much to die outdoors, even in temperate climates. Once survival mode kicks in as a last ditch effort people do some really dumb and impressive shit.

What I'd like to believe is some undocumented phenomena involving magnetic fields, space time and boulder fields that tear reality a little bit and suck people into other dimensions. The energy acts on the ionosphere and creates storms.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
I did watch his videos when I was bored.

Some seem like no brainers like a retard teenager slipping away on a school trip, others are really strange if true.

Usually when a small child or a disabled/elderly travels a laaaarge distance, especially in bad conditions, it is a bit strange. Not necessarily UFOS! but does indicate that some third party was involved.

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I try to watch Paulides's videos but he spends so much time bitching about critics and non-believers it turns me right off.

The stories are interesting, but I still think that especially in rocky regions it's easy to fall down in a crevice or crawl under a boulder and no one will ever find you. In some areas there's old mines peppered everywhere. If you've ever read posts from search and rescue folks they will tell you that it's not as easy to find people as the public might think. Like @mate said, the north American wilderness is fucking huge. It's still interesting to talk about though!