Gone missing without a single trace (missing 411) -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Frog God

Frog Maxxer
kiwifarms.net
I try to watch Paulides's videos but he spends so much time bitching about critics and non-believers it turns me right off.

The stories are interesting, but I still think that especially in rocky regions it's easy to fall down in a crevice or crawl under a boulder and no one will ever find you. In some areas there's old mines peppered everywhere. If you've ever read posts from search and rescue folks they will tell you that it's not as easy to find people as the public might think. Like @mate said, the north American wilderness is fucking huge. It's still interesting to talk about though!
Hes like, if you were to take your dad and put him on the internet. its funny to me, but I do have respect for the man.

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hes like, if you were to take your dad and put him on the internet. its funny to me, but I do have respect for the man.
You know, I respect his tenacity, I feel like he really does want to know what happened to all those people. If spreading awareness helps find any of the missing, I'm for it, weird theories and all.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Australia's got a good one; Harold Holt. Probably drowned somewhere during his family swim and is now fish food or a coral reef, but he fits the criteria for 'missing without a trace'. People actually believed he absconded in a Chinese submarine, which doesn't really make sense, but it made for a good read at the time.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a ton of missing person cases near and around Canadian shores and it's suspected that it's been orcas who have been going out and eating humans, but animal rights groups have been trying to keep it under wraps so people don't purge the whales.

Mind you Orcas eat moose and deer who get too close to deep water.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Australia's got a good one; Harold Holt. Probably drowned somewhere during his family swim and is now fish food or a coral reef, but he fits the criteria for 'missing without a trace'. People actually believed he absconded in a Chinese submarine, which doesn't really make sense, but it made for a good read at the time.
Harold Holt who has a swim centre named after him.
haroldholt.jpg

...and a memorial with the inscription 'He loved the sea'
haroldholt2.jpg

Big Fat Frog

Blowtorch and Corkscrew
kiwifarms.net
I looked a lot into this guy’s stuff a while ago and frankly it is disturbing as shit. The Dennis Martin case freaks the shit out of me the most.