Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

France

kiwifarms.net
Gonzalo's first video on YouTube, many years back, was: How I Got Red Pilled
Gonzalo talked about Pinochet's Chile and of Chile killing political commentators/activists/dissidents/journalists, and Gonzalo talked of how he went to the U.S and found commentary on how the regime in Chile killed journalists, which to him wasn't true, but he complained hordes of idiots believed it, and how all these people were "Bluepilled".

This is magical, it's Cosmic.
CRP is an attention whore bullshitting narcissist who spins stories for gullible morons and we can consider (if he's dead) that this is how he wanted to go out and calculated this for the orgy of attention, but he may not even have been fully conscious of what he is playing out.
In the end of the CRP arc, even if he actually just died of his dodgy heart, or under some rubble from his building being hit by a Russian artillery shell, Gonzalo worked his way into a position where is also a dead dissident/commentator/activist/journalist in a situation concerning controversial governments.

These masses of simpletons who have been sucked into his latest grift, of his latest re-creation of Gonzalo Lira, Gonzalo Lira's Final Form, of Kewl Boomer geopolitical expert boomer in Ukraine giving the Big Truths against the System Pigs, are brainlet lemmings, similar to the people who he complained about in his first video of how Americans reading some TIME magazine article about how the Pinochet regime in Chile killed journalists etc.

The parallels here for me are astonishing. In the end it is he, Gonzalo, who has the following of the Sheeple, and he is the arbiter of the falsehoods.
Gonzalo, is the TIME article.
His new-found audience, from his greater evolution, his Final Form of Duran Co-Host and Geostrategic Expert Gonzalo Lira, are the Blue Pilled Masses of simpletons he spoke of who read TIME about Pinochet.
Zelenski is Pinochet.
Gonzalo is the murdered journalists, or just dead - or not dead, journalists.

The first video was prescient, what's the word for Omen-like? Where something at the beginning of a story signifies something to be fulfilled. He re-created what his first video was about, and he was apparently dying anyway, so that's why he stayed, and maybe he unconsciously played out the whole thing.
For days I've been laughing, but now it's like this immense post-nut clarity over it. What if this whole thing is some performance art? What if he's not even fully conscious that's what he's doing? Maybe Gonzalo's got the last laugh, laughing at the idiots who believe the crap he talked, looking down laughing at the simpletons who are literally crying over him (https://youtu.be/oonmPZM9XJ0?t=110)
The big new audience of gullible morons are raging about how Zelenski has killed him, they are his own Blue-Pilled TIME magazine audience raging about the brutal regime killing a poor journalist.

The whole thing is magical, we are truly blessed to have witnessed this.
I was talking a friend through the whole legend of Gonzo and when it came to the point of presenting the video "Leave (the west) Now While You Still Can" it took 2 mins of just to get the words out through the laughter. Over past few days I've developed some pain near my ear when I chew or clench; I've done some damage to myself from laughing. Sometimes I'll be doing whatever when suddenly I have to stop a sputter of laughter. Just that title "Leave Now While You Still Can". and then now "WHERE IS GONZALO?", delivered like some activism line, and simpletons delivering it in this very sober deadpan way "Where is Gonzalo?".
How much of a dullard simpleton do these people need to be that they can't comprehend war and tens of thousands of people dying and cities flattened, the scale of that in itself and the priorities, and how being an enemy propagandist works - of course it's all just fake, but then they're the sensitive empathic emotional righteous outraged ones over this random kewl boomer burger in Ukraine whose big truth videos they stubmeld across having gone misisng. Giving them all the conspiracy deets combined with his novelist style with all the imagination of a bad Spy Thriller Author.

But now his legions, righteous in their vengeful anger, have the reptiles by the balls through being armed with the nuclear warhead question of "Where is Gonzalo?".
There's no more funny business of continuing these fake stories of some silly war going on, who cares about that? The real questions need to be answered, delivered by the united might of the enlightened new audience of our Guru Coach friend and who know not to trust Lame Stream Media; behold how elites tremble before the question of "WHERE IS GONZALO?"

berenstain

AGP and ASD awareness
kiwifarms.net
How did he go from this to simping for Pinochet in his later years? It's quite a drastic 180 lol. The experience must have been disgusting enough that it made him to reevaluate his life choices.
I don’t remember the story exactly, but he was a 14 or 15 years old and apolitical, but he hated his right-wing dad, was a desperate coomer, and there were cute girls down to fuck on the other side.

Canispugnax

kiwifarms.net
Welp this might put things into context. I got this from a guy who is friends with a guy who is a patreon of CRP.

To sum the vid up. He has/had a heart condition and only 18-24 months to live. This video was posted a year ago. He is a know grifter and might use this to enlargen his grift, but if it is, it would backfire on him in a really big way and I think if it was a grift he would probs made it more public to gain more shekles. Anyway F

If anyone wants to save this. Do it your self. I don't want any CRP on my harddrive.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Yes this is the real thumbnail he used :story:
1650602542408.png

Bush King

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen Kadyrov's men are mostly in the rear to give Kadyrov good PR back home and to frighten civilians as they have no qualms with shaking down Russian speaking Ukrainians

Ukraine has some Cechen volunteers, but they're mostly concentrated near Kharkiv where the Russians are attempting most of their offensives. But there's like 10-20 of them, so they're more of a curiosity than an actual factor

Would be anti climatic if Coach is never found. If he did get killed he is likely already in some mass grave.
Just wait twenty years for the "Finding Coach Red Pill" film to come out.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No you dumbass it started becoming speculative when CRP announced the Daily Beast was trying to get him killed and he suddenly missed a few interviews throughout the week where people decided to contact officials on the ground. Not some literally who youtuber. You are completely out of the loop on this. Sit back and lurk more.
That is literary what happened you mongoloid. I am completely in the loop on this. Specifically it's this video that started the rumor he got killed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oonmPZM9XJ0
The video I posted with that Dunne guy explains how speculative the statement the assumption that he is dead is. Most of the people cite the information provided in the iearlgrey video, quoting scott Ritter when saying Lira is dead.

There have not been any "officials" on the ground confirming anything. The only official statement I have seen anywhere in regards to Lira is from the Chilean government confirming he is missing.

Indirectly the actual Ukrainian officials in Kharkov among them the mayor Igor Terekhov has stated that the city is heavily bombed. And that many civilian houses and domiciles have been hit. He recommends remaining people to evacuate. Since we don't know exactly where Lira was staying in the city this doesn't give any definitive answer either.

There is a real possibility he has been killed one way or another. But there is also a possibility he is held in solitary confinement by the Ukrainians while they investigate him for being a foreign agent or for some other reason. And that they haven't made it official so people don't destroy evidence.

Bottom line is I have spent several hours and days following this shit. So I actually feel I did my homework on this one. Once something Major happens. We will know and it will be impossible to miss. His disappearance has just become too big. There are so many eyes on it. You will probably get the idea as well.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a real possibility he has been killed one way or another. But there is also a possibility he is held in solitary confinement by the Ukrainians while they investigate him for being a foreign agent or for some other reason. And that they haven't made it official so people don't destroy evidence.
If he's alive, they might not even have interrogated him yet. They might have more valuable sources of information. And even if they also decided he's just a useless retard and they're just going to deport him, this is probably a really low priority and they'll do it whenever. If the heart thing is true, and they tortured him, his ticker might just have given out.

Greatest Gonger

kiwifarms.net
Gonzalo's first video on YouTube, many years back, was: How I Got Red Pilled
Gonzalo talked about Pinochet's Chile and of Chile killing political commentators/activists/dissidents/journalists, and Gonzalo talked of how he went to the U.S and found commentary on how the regime in Chile killed journalists, which to him wasn't true, but he complained hordes of idiots believed it, and how all these people were "Bluepilled".

This is magical, it's Cosmic.
CRP is an attention whore bullshitting narcissist who spins stories for gullible morons and we can consider (if he's dead) that this is how he wanted to go out and calculated this for the orgy of attention, but he may not even have been fully conscious of what he is playing out.
In the end of the CRP arc, even if he actually just died of his dodgy heart, or under some rubble from his building being hit by a Russian artillery shell, Gonzalo worked his way into a position where is also a dead dissident/commentator/activist/journalist in a situation concerning controversial governments.

These masses of simpletons who have been sucked into his latest grift, of his latest re-creation of Gonzalo Lira, Gonzalo Lira's Final Form, of Kewl Boomer geopolitical expert boomer in Ukraine giving the Big Truths against the System Pigs, are brainlet lemmings, similar to the people who he complained about in his first video of how Americans reading some TIME magazine article about how the Pinochet regime in Chile killed journalists etc.

The parallels here for me are astonishing. In the end it is he, Gonzalo, who has the following of the Sheeple, and he is the arbiter of the falsehoods.
Gonzalo, is the TIME article.
His new-found audience, from his greater evolution, his Final Form of Duran Co-Host and Geostrategic Expert Gonzalo Lira, are the Blue Pilled Masses of simpletons he spoke of who read TIME about Pinochet.
Zelenski is Pinochet.
Gonzalo is the murdered journalists, or just dead - or not dead, journalists.

The first video was prescient, what's the word for Omen-like? Where something at the beginning of a story signifies something to be fulfilled. He re-created what his first video was about, and he was apparently dying anyway, so that's why he stayed, and maybe he unconsciously played out the whole thing.
For days I've been laughing, but now it's like this immense post-nut clarity over it. What if this whole thing is some performance art? What if he's not even fully conscious that's what he's doing? Maybe Gonzalo's got the last laugh, laughing at the idiots who believe the crap he talked, looking down laughing at the simpletons who are literally crying over him (https://youtu.be/oonmPZM9XJ0?t=110)
The big new audience of gullible morons are raging about how Zelenski has killed him, they are his own Blue-Pilled TIME magazine audience raging about the brutal regime killing a poor journalist.

The whole thing is magical, we are truly blessed to have witnessed this.
I was talking a friend through the whole legend of Gonzo and when it came to the point of presenting the video "Leave (the west) Now While You Still Can" it took 2 mins of just to get the words out through the laughter. Over past few days I've developed some pain near my ear when I chew or clench; I've done some damage to myself from laughing. Sometimes I'll be doing whatever when suddenly I have to stop a sputter of laughter. Just that title "Leave Now While You Still Can". and then now "WHERE IS GONZALO?", delivered like some activism line, and simpletons delivering it in this very sober deadpan way "Where is Gonzalo?".
How much of a dullard simpleton do these people need to be that they can't comprehend war and tens of thousands of people dying and cities flattened, the scale of that in itself and the priorities, and how being an enemy propagandist works - of course it's all just fake, but then they're the sensitive empathic emotional righteous outraged ones over this random kewl boomer burger in Ukraine whose big truth videos they stubmeld across having gone misisng. Giving them all the conspiracy deets combined with his novelist style with all the imagination of a bad Spy Thriller Author.

But now his legions, righteous in their vengeful anger, have the reptiles by the balls through being armed with the nuclear warhead question of "Where is Gonzalo?".
There's no more funny business of continuing these fake stories of some silly war going on, who cares about that? The real questions need to be answered, delivered by the united might of the enlightened new audience of our Guru Coach friend and who know not to trust Lame Stream Media; behold how elites tremble before the question of "WHERE IS GONZALO?"
You mad bro? I could feel the spittle flyin off this post

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HE IS ALIVE!!!!
Hot damn, looks like he's okay.
Screenshot from 2022-04-22 03-40-10.png

ETA:
Apparently he got his computer and cell phone taken, hence the blackout. "Can't say too much publicly" apparently. He's still in Kharkov, not allowed to leave.

Stream archive:

Last edited: