Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the whole Andy fucking Gunt thing was weird. At least make the story credible and have Andy fucking a twink or something.
Honestly, it was clear from the start, that he is full of shit, because timing was too perfect. Andy tries to kiss some guy on stream and acts not straight at all and then couple of days later - "hello, fellow kids, guess what I have?".

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coach is just a bad businessman. If he had said "I need this thread to not appear for the next 90 days because of a deal, what can I do for you?" it opens a conversation in which there are more answers than "yes" or "no", which "hide my thread or else" does not. I think the problem is, Sentence A shows a little vulnerability and Coach is too prideful to do that, even if it would be the smart, honest, and effective thing to do.

It's also worth mentioning I have never once talked shit about this man on any medium, ever, but this is like the third time he's gone out of his way to try and provoke a fight with me.
Coach Rat Pill

Hate to break it to anyone, but unless your highly educated and work in either oil or mining or high end management then there really is no point. Africa is a shit hole, a dangerous shit hole that is violent and increasingly violent towards non-blacks and expressly white colonizers.

CRP is a dumb boomer, always has been always will be. The only thing that he has going for him, is how rich he supposedly is.
A friend of my dad's, Chinese family of 4, father mother son daughter, went to South Africa to attend a wedding of their uncle's.
They came back with 2 people and 2 boxes.
People: Mother, daughter
Boxes: Ashes of father and son
Basically at night, some nigger broke in with a gun, fired a round and robbed them, 2 dead. Officials there didn't do anything to catch the criminal, because it's South Africa.

At least dying for the kikes in the middle east wars gives a big box with a flag wrapped around it, and it's seen honourable -- somehow.

The stupid whites need to stop raining that shithole continent with AIDS. Free food, what happens? The local market where actual hardworking Africans (white or black doesn't matter) trying to make a living and a better life suffer. Why buy their produce when the white man is just gonna gib free shet? Then they start fucking like crazy, increasing the population thereby increasing the need of more fucking AIDS, and actual AIDS. Africa needs condoms, planning, and education; not free fucking shit.

That said, there are some places like Botswana and Namibia that's doing very well. I know some miners there of all kinds of backgrounds, and I heard the people is pretty nice; not suffering from post-colonisation syndrome. It's entirely possible to go there, be a miner, and bring the stuff to sell to the international market. Mining collectible specimens isn't some high end job and it's not even as dangerous as one might think. Namibia fluorite is highly sought after, especially that out of Okusuru mine. Have a look on ebay.

Complementary to every post I make about Africa "development".
Left Hiroshima, Right Nagasaki NOW
(1945 when they got nuked, it was basically a nuclear wasteland)
hiro.jpg
naga.jpg

(edited, messed up the pics)
Yibin, it was basically some rural shithole farmland back then.
I guess at least PM2.5 wasn't a thing.
SH.png

Shanghai, some rural shithole back then.
sh1.jpg

So what's stopping Africa? Certainly not the world.
(Johannesburg and Gaborone, former is mostly built by colonisers, latter by themselves with a capitalist system is place)
burg.jpg
gabrone.jpg

Get your shit together Africans, follow the successful ones, not shitholes like Zimbabwe.

Last edited:
Coach Rat Pill

A friend of my dad's, Chinese family of 4, father mother son daughter, went to South Africa to attend a wedding of their uncle's.
They came back with 2 people and 2 boxes.
People: Mother, daughter
Boxes: Ashes of father and son
Basically at night, some nigger broke in with a gun, fired a round and robbed them, 2 dead. Officials there didn't do anything to catch the criminal, because it's South Africa.

At least dying for the kikes in the middle east wars gives a big box with a flag wrapped around it, and it's seen honourable -- somehow.

The stupid whites need to stop raining that shithole continent with AIDS. Free food, what happens? The local market where actual hardworking Africans (white or black doesn't matter) trying to make a living and a better life suffer. Why buy their produce when the white man is just gonna gib free shet? Then they start fucking like crazy, increasing the population thereby increasing the need of more fucking AIDS, and actual AIDS. Africa needs condoms, planning, and education; not free fucking shit.

That said, there are some places like Botswana and Namibia that's doing very well. I know some miners there of all kinds of backgrounds, and I heard the people is pretty nice; not suffering from post-colonisation syndrome. It's entirely possible to go there, be a miner, and bring the stuff to sell to the international market. Mining collectible specimens isn't some high end job and it's not even as dangerous as one might think. Namibia fluorite is highly sought after, especially that out of Okusuru mine. Have a look on ebay.

Complementary to every post I make about Africa "development".
Left Hiroshima, Right Nagasaki NOW
(1945 when they got nuked, it was basically a nuclear wasteland)
View attachment 944560View attachment 944561

(edited, messed up the pics)
Yibin, it was basically some rural shithole farmland back then.
I guess at least PM2.5 wasn't a thing.
View attachment 944562

Shanghai, some rural shithole back then.
View attachment 944563

So what's stopping Africa? Certainly not the world.
(Johannesburg and Gaborone, former is mostly built by colonisers, latter by themselves with a capitalist system is place)
View attachment 944567View attachment 944568

Get your shit together Africans, follow the successful ones, not shitholes like Zimbabwe.

That's unfortunate. I've worked with some South Africans and Rhodesian's who in public will be nice about their home country but if they're actually willing to talk to you will describe the reasons they left.

A few social acquaintances of mine work in Africa and they all have the same sort of attitude towards it. It's a beautiful country and it is open to a lot of economic development still, but the old established colonial colonies have become too inclined towards lawlessness and Marxist policies have crippled their economies.

They've also experience racism from the people that they have to work with, and considering that two of are a Punjabi and an Syrian Arab, the blacks don't expressly contain their contempt for just the white people who have to work among them. Some parts are much safer than others, but that can be said of the Balkans as well, but it's still very much a place where you are dependent on the goodwill or at least the indifference of the local populations.

As for South Africa if your an intellectual you can get good paying jobs despite the best efforts of the ANC and the EFF, but your honestly better off trying to teach/work in Nigeria or CAR, better job security, better safety, and economies that are corrupt but are at least working in a capitalist framework.

As for western governments giving aid, I'm against it expressly. Initially when I was younger and naive, I thought it was a good thing, except that it's blatantly obvious that it props up regimes and undermines the local economic development. A grand example of this was Mugabe purchasing of military equipment from the UK.

Work this out if you will and tell me it isn't corrupt. Zimbabwe is sold a bunch of military vehicles in the early 90's and was paying it off slowly until the economy tanks in 2009 with the destruction of their national currency.
The government can't afford to pay for the military vehicles, but diplomatically it can't be seen defaulting on the deal. So what happens? Zimbabwe under advisement from the British government, used aid money which was supposed to be for food shortages to pay back the debt to the MOD. The irony being that the biggest giver of aid to Zimbabwe is the UK, so Mugabe bought military equipment and the British taxpayers paid for the privilege, and helped equip his military to prop up his dictatorship.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno. I've you've seen a gallery of the women Andy has plowed, you will notice an affinity for a certain body type. That is: Fat slobs
Strongly disagree. There are black guys who can fuck Jim Sterling's wife, but that doesn't mean, that they can fuck Jim Sterling himself. For those, who don't know, his wife is basically him with a makeup and danger hair

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Would removing his name from the thread, or the link, effect the Google results at all? If not, did it really matter then? I'm sure the crap Null would have gotten from can't compare to what he had to deal with from idiots after the hack.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
I know the Africa video posted here is just an excerpt of a supposed longer video, but I wonder if his advice goes any further than just "go to Africa". The little he shows there really doesn't inspire any confidence in him knowing anything about what he's talking about.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Strongly disagree. There are black guys who can fuck Jim Sterling's wife, but that doesn't mean, that they can fuck Jim Sterling himself. For those, who don't know, his wife is basically him with a makeup and danger hair

Visual Aid for the lulz:

Jim:
1573393033233.png

His wife:
1573393038872.png

Literally Milhouse's parents:
1573393055505.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BasedRetard

kiwifarms.net
Gonzalo has recently opened a Cameo, charging $100 for personal videos. The archive sites don't do cameo too well, but here.

Of note, one of, if not the first purchase is from JMAA TV. This seems likely to be our internet famous literal shit eating lolcow goblin and fellow kiwi, Juan. I'm glad to see Coach has found a loyal audience that suits him.

For around $100, you could get Jesse Lee Peterson ($75),Farrah Abram ($100), Andy Dick ($99), Tomi Lauren ($70) or two Rebecca Black''s ($55) or Bow Wows ($50). Are you ready to pay your $100 to get your Coach Red Pill shout out?

Last edited:

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Gonzalo has recently opened a Cameo, charging $100 for personal videos. The archive sites don't do cameo too well, but here.

Of note, one of, if not the first purchase is from JMAA TV. This seems likely to be our internet famous literal shit eating lolcow goblin and fellow kiwi, Juan. I'm glad to see Coach has found a loyal audience that suits him.

For around $100, you could get Jesse Lee Peterson ($75),Farrah Abram ($100), Andy Dick ($99), Tomi Lauren ($70) or two Rebecca Black''s ($55) or Bow Wows ($50). Are you ready to pay your $100 to get your Coach Red Pill shout out?
Gonzalo is aging rapidly and looking like shit

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net

JMAA seems like the exact sort of guy who'd unironically be one of Gonzalo's paypigs.

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Archive for when he angrily DMCA's their channel.

Nahh he is more likely to message them and ask to be on there show/fuck them.Once they reject him he will eventually make a video saying how Eastern European women are now ruined by FEMINISM and start shilling for getting a spicy latiana or maybe a subservient Middle Eastern girl.Well maybe not the Middle Eastern but Asian one at least