Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist

MeganDodgedABullet

Not a cruel German girl.
kiwifarms.net
"So exceptional" <- QT right near the end of that Ukrainian hottie video. Coffee spit moment. They did say CRPs beard was cute. Damn these cuties sure can stick in the knife with a smile.

Excellent work by CRP, in describing half a foreign culture as if they are as simple to understand as amoebas. He's been quiet for a while but this was a decent self-own.

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
Just some topic related random thoughts: I read in another thread Kraut and tea) that someone said, that ralph and kraut should team up to fight CRP (won't happen, I'm very sure about that) but what if the Gunt and the Retarded Phoenix unite to take CRP down? Would they succeed or give us some hilarious drama and a resurrection of the shit streams and/or more failings of the pseudo macchiavellian mastermind?

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
What happened to CRP's The Shitstream Channel?

Does he have anywhere else now where he tries to own people?

I was watching a video recently of PPP & Kraut, and they were saying that CRP recently did a hatchet job on Kraut(again), but can't find the video.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I hear CRP has the Shanhai Shakes. Can anyone confirm?
Video, where he claims to be quarantined (archived locally, available upon request)

Archived tweets: https://archive.vn/GLdUe
Did you misspell Shanghai?
Because Shanhai shakes is fucking ingenious. Shanhai means 山海 "mountains and oceans" which is a metaphor for "the world", which is exactly what Coronachan is doing, shaking up the world.

Either way, intentional or not, good job.