Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Wtf I love Destiny now

Hey Bryan, legit question here: I understand why you've got venom towards Ethan Ralph, Jim, the former SoK and even DSP to some extent.

What is it with the Eternal Chilean that seems to get under your skin? There was literally no reason for you two to even interact until his dox were passed to us through you, so it strikes me as a bit bizarre

By Yaniv's Beard

Dwarf Troon armed with tasers and dildos <3
kiwifarms.net
What is it with the Eternal Chilean that seems to get under your skin?

Because the proper place for any Hispanic boomer or White Midwestern boomer on YouTube is to be an e-thot for Jesus.

"And if you in't ain't an e-thot fo ow lawd....then you ains't been eatin' yo beanz."
~CRP

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
And a sense of humor. Which I think means he's decisively won the extended grudge match with Gonzalo

CRP has zero charisma and has the personality of an old man who hangs out with young men and constantly feels threatened and insecure by their youth. He couldn't win a grudge match with one of his aborted fetuses, because at least they're dead and don't have to live a life associated with an old grifting spastic.

Mr. Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
CRP was crushed by some guy named Zoom. He found that CRP blatantly copied the plot of an American film and turned it into a Chilean production. Other than that, he's a joke trying to ride the wave of idiots who lacked a father figure. It's become quite common for some time. Basically the youtube version of self-help shit with a supposedly masculine twist. "You're not a man unless you do what I tell you to do. That's what true men do: They do what other people think they should do to receive praise and approval as a fellow male". The coaches of masculinity are the tip of the iceberg of the underlying emasculation of those desperately seeking manhood crutches. Telling them to stop waiting to get the approval of various gurus with dubious histories and make their own decisions and take their own risks is just too simple. I'm no fan of camwhores, but at least they'll show a vagina when you throw a shekel. That's far more engaging for my manhood than CRP's crap.