Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory about broken bones.

The weakness seems to be a physical manifestation of people not doing the things they wanted to but never got around to because they were afraid. I truly believe that so many broken bones, especially in relatively young men, springs from repression. Fear. From not doing the things you wanted to do but could of done, but fear kept you from doing. Theirs a lot of writers that think exactly as I do, by the way.

That notion that bone weakness grows on you, a little bit, each time you decide to give into your fear and not do the things you should have done. It's the season of broken bones.

I've heard of a couple of people that have broke their bones as of late. Yeah. Whats interesting is that these people who have broken their bones, well, they never dared do the things they could have done.

Now they're lying in a Ukrainian hospital bed with a cast on their foot filled with regret. They're not the men they could have been.

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
what if he doesn't do surgery to not make his bones fuse into a giant bone? there was someone on joe rogan that broke his ankle just like crp and now apparently he has a super strong ankle bone which is massive. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I would personally not do the surgery because i want to see what happens.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

god he looks so fucking old

smug retort about people being "triggered" because he said something stupid and immediately ate shit himself. he apparently watches my livestreams because he immediately DM'd people asking why I was "obsessing" over him.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1588928

smug retort about people being "triggered" because he said something stupid and immediately ate shit himself. he apparently watches my livestreams because he immediately DM'd people asking why I was "obsessing" over him.

the hair line is very prominent. If I was him id just go full bald mode at that point and wax it out. Grow a beard out and shit. I never understood why people balding or heavy receding hairlines dont do this.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1588928

Why would you take your glasses off just to squint hilariously, and only when looking into the camera?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory about broken bones.

The weakness seems to be a physical manifestation of people not doing the things they wanted to but never got around to because they were afraid. I truly believe that so many broken bones, especially in relatively young men, springs from repression. Fear. From not doing the things you wanted to do but could of done, but fear kept you from doing. Theirs a lot of writers that think exactly as I do, by the way.

That notion that bone weakness grows on you, a little bit, each time you decide to give into your fear and not do the things you should have done. It's the season of broken bones.

I've heard of a couple of people that have broke their bones as of late. Yeah. Whats interesting is that these people who have broken their bones, well, they never dared do the things they could have done.

Now they're lying in a Ukrainian hospital bed with a cast on their foot filled with regret. They're not the men they could have been.

I mean sure it could be that, or it could be that he just came in way to fast and used his heel in an instinctive manner to brace his touch down and it broke, rather then properly coming in at a slower speed and touching down in a walking motion instead of a full stop. lots of rookies do that btw. Majority of fractures are based on impact in the wrong direction of something. Its why in mix martial arts and parkour one of the first things you learn is how to take hits and how to properly deflect a hit.

muay thai fighters literally repeated cause hairline fractures to their shins by kicking palm trees til they kick through the tree after months of doing this, everytime that do this they use healing mending techniques to strengthin the shins and do this again. same with Karate and breaking wood with their palms etc.

impactial force on specific parts meant to handle it and control over your instinctual guard.

point is, while being weak in certain parts of your bones is a small reason. its definetly not some weird idea that youre suppose to crash dummie yourself at a young age with zero fear until it stops breaking lol. 9/10 its how your body handles an impact and if it was in a spot thats made to handle it or did you position yourself in the right spot.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
the hair line is very prominent. If I was him id just go full bald mode at that point and wax it out. Grow a beard out and shit. I never understood why people balding or heavy receding hairlines dont do this.
That's silly - it'd never fit the Steven Speilberg hotshot kino film director aesthetic that Coach Pain Pill has earned for himself with his innovations in livestream cinematography

Anyway, my wishes to Coach on the speediest recovery, in hopes he takes up hanggliding next for our first 4k human drone IBS footage

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, if even your bones tell that you are old, then you probably should stop taking internet so seriously.

I'll just add that this picture is from Bryan's wedding and he wasn't bothered enough to not look like he just walked in there after a day at his job. Hell, even DSP didn't do that with his own wedding.
1554946978076-png.721630

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
I hope Godwinson is at his father’s bedside tending to his every need. That poor unfortunate Chilean needs all the help he can get in his weakest hour.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
Seeing someone take their glasses off at the beginning of a video when they get all super serial gives me the old school Chris Chan energy.

Coach: “Take everything about my ankle OFF THE INTERNET! *stamping other foot* Now! Now! Now! *breaks other foot*

If he had some vitamin d in his diet and seen the sun once in a while he wouldn’t break his ankle all the time.

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
At this 36:31 timestamp, you can distinctly hear them speaking Dutch in the background, and the voice sounds like they're giving instructions. They say something about getting someone a "nieuw bakkie" which usually references coffee, although it could be a reference to some kind of container. I theorized that the doctors use it as a euphemism for bedpan, and that they were talking about replacing Coach's bedpan, but unfortunately the other Dutch person in the MATI Discord disagrees.

In any case, I'm all but convinced he's in a Dutch hospital.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this 36:31 timestamp, you can distinctly hear them speaking Dutch in the background, and the voice sounds like they're giving instructions. They say something about getting someone a "nieuw bakkie" which usually references coffee, although it could be a reference to some kind of container. I theorized that the doctors use it as a euphemism for bedpan, and that they were talking about replacing Coach's bedpan, but unfortunately the other Dutch person in the MATI Discord disagrees.

In any case, I'm all but convinced he's in a Dutch hospital.
Perhaps they're in a Romanian hospital being treated by Afrikaaner doctors and they're talking about a new truck?

paint huffing shaman

kiwifarms.net
If you have more to say, edit your previous post, do not make a new post. Do not do this four times in a row.
i dont think this makes him a lolcow,i think your just another soifaggot who is angry that people way things they dont like on the internet

also acting like being accused of rape is someearth shattering thing.nigger women lie all the time about rape,so dont fault me for being dubipus of this claim

I mean sure it could be that, or it could be that he just came in way to fast and used his heel in an instinctive manner to brace his touch down and it broke, rather then properly coming in at a slower speed and touching down in a walking motion instead of a full stop. lots of rookies do that btw. Majority of fractures are based on impact in the wrong direction of something. Its why in mix martial arts and parkour one of the first things you learn is how to take hits and how to properly deflect a hit.

muay thai fighters literally repeated cause hairline fractures to their shins by kicking palm trees til they kick through the tree after months of doing this, everytime that do this they use healing mending techniques to strengthin the shins and do this again. same with Karate and breaking wood with their palms etc.

impactial force on specific parts meant to handle it and control over your instinctual guard.

point is, while being weak in certain parts of your bones is a small reason. its definetly not some weird idea that youre suppose to crash dummie yourself at a young age with zero fear until it stops breaking lol. 9/10 its how your body handles an impact and if it was in a spot thats made to handle it or did you position yourself in the right spot.
who is this faggot?he makes thes long ass post with little supstance,i think he is an autistic bugman who thinks he some one but he a nigger dick lover

who is this faggot?he makes thes long ass post with little supstance,i think he is an autistic bugman who thinks he some one but he a nigger dick lover
Because the proper place for any Hispanic boomer or White Midwestern boomer on YouTube is to be an e-thot for Jesus.

"And if you in't ain't an e-thot fo ow lawd....then you ains't been eatin' yo beanz."
~CRP
why does all crps haters turn out to be out of touch fag niggers?really makes you think

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
i dont think this makes him a lolcow,i think your just another soifaggot who is angry that people way things they dont like on the internet

also acting like being accused of rape is someearth shattering thing.nigger women lie all the time about rape,so dont fault me for being dubipus of this claim

why does all crps haters turn out to be out of touch fag niggers?really makes you think
Nigga why are you so mad. CRP is a boomer who had 15 minutes of fame beinging a cringy dad stand in by giving shitty life advice and dating tips. Honestly besides him acting like a highschooler when ever drama comes near his way he is pretty boring.