Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is with this strange woman though? Is she trans?
I'm pretty sure it's a woman, just very disturbed (hence the wigs that make her look like a troon- she was also married to a Korean which I suspect is when she got some bad plastic surgery). It's been a while since I saw one of her videos, I see she has one called "Why both my marriages failed" and another called "Serious talk about schizophrenia". Lots of fun

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CRP is becoming a Twitch thot. He says during the month of January, he will be doing Twitch streams about the great books of the western canon because they are hated today. Guess that's the next grift. The first book he will analyze is the Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky. He says he's going to talk about a few chapters per video so you can read along. Maybe we'll finally learn about the notorious Wilshire Boulevard.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Don't disagree, looks do matter. What is with this strange woman though? Is she trans?
1614620830495.png

No shes a whore

Neo-Liberal Bugman

kiwifarms.net
Retarded man, with an even more retarded fanbase of easy dupes.

Seriously the biggest boomer pseud know-nothing, along with Curt Doolittle.
Him and other manosphere fags like Coach Blackpill are massive pseuds. I'm still surprised this guy became friends with legit good content creators like Braving Ruin back in the 2016-2017 era.

Him and other manosphere fags like Coach Blackpill are massive pseuds. I'm still surprised this guy became friends with legit good content creators like Braving Ruin back in the 2016-2017 era.
Those were some interesting times... that led to so much fantastic drama.

But were they friends though? I had gotten the impression they were just two late comers to whatever we're calling their brand of youtube content (I won't say BravingRuin / EdgySphinx was part of the manosphere) and they just met via the usual networking and livestreaming, If anything I thought it was more the fake-friendship that most youtubers have where they're constantly using each other.
It was very popular back then (and probably still is) for youtube channels of the same size to do livestreams with five or more people, and colab videos in the hopes of sharing fanbases or hoping to get the attention of a bigger youtuber who could give them even more access and views (that's how Sargon created his little weird circle of ass kissers).

Neo-Liberal Bugman

kiwifarms.net
Those were some interesting times... that led to so much fantastic drama.

But were they friends though? I had gotten the impression they were just two late comers to whatever we're calling their brand of youtube content (I won't say BravingRuin / EdgySphinx was part of the manosphere) and they just met via the usual networking and livestreaming, If anything I thought it was more the fake-friendship that most youtubers have where they're constantly using each other.
It was very popular back then (and probably still is) for youtube channels of the same size to do livestreams with five or more people, and colab videos in the hopes of sharing fanbases or hoping to get the attention of a bigger youtuber who could give them even more access and views (that's how Sargon created his little weird circle of ass kissers).
Your point on fake friendships is probably true. The streams and other interactions with BR and the whole Kraut drama occurred before his videos blew up in early 2018 if I'm remembering correctly. None of the guys that he used to be close with like Mauritian Struggle really interact with him any more either (you're an OG if you remember him and that Asian anti-skeptic lad)

cow

kiwifarms.net
Did Coachschizopill's "America will undergo hyperinflation and then turn into a communist country" prophecy come true yet?