Law Good Samaritan spends two weeks in a maximum security prison after woman whose car he helped fix falsely accused him of indecent assault - But Women Never Lie About Sexual Assault, Right?

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/good-samaritan-spends-two-weeks-in-a-maximum-security-prison-after-woman-whose-car-he-helped-fix-falsely-accused-him-of-indecent-assault/ar-AAAYhxW

Kenan Basic spent two weeks in a maximum security prison, lost his job and is now going through a divorce, after a 19-year-old woman made false accusations against him. Mr Basic stopped to help the teenager in November last year after she crashed her car and pulled into a BP in Bankstown, in Sydney's south-west. The 36-year-old married father-of-one spent almost two hours helping the woman get her car back on the road. CCTV captured the entire interaction and shows the pair chatting happily and even embracing before she drives away, Nine News reported.

'I always help people you know, all my life, and this is the first time the snake bite me,' Mr Basic said. He then followed the teen a short distance with his car to make sure she didn't break down again. However, after they drove off, the woman told police Mr Basic indecently assaulted and stalked her. The teenager claimed Mr Basic had allegedly propositioned her for sex in return for his help before following her and once again propositioning her. Days after his act of kindness Mr Basic was facing serious sexual charges and spent two weeks behind bars in Silverwater Prison.

He also lost his job and is now going through a divorce because of the false charges.

'No-one would ever expect that as a Good Samaritan you stop to assist a broken down motorist that then you would subsequently be charged with these serious offences,' Mr Basic's lawyer Mona El Baba told Seven News.

On Monday, all charges against Mr Basic were dropped after the woman broke down when pressed by detectives in an interview and finally told the truth - that she'd been lying about the accusations.

'I feel happy because I got my freedom you know,' Mr Basic said. The teenager is now facing a charge of knowingly making false or misleading statement and will appear in court next week.

Mr Basic said the incident has deterred him from stopping and helping a young woman ever again.
This is basically the consequences of the #MeToo movement. Its become so fashionable to be a victim. She probably felt slightly 'creeped out' and 'guessed' what he wanted to do so she went to the cops. Women wonder why chivalry is dead. They killed it. Everyone wants to be a fucking victim, consequences be damned, even to people who help them. Everyone wants to be this weak little bitch, because they get showered with attention.

Then you get articles like, "Where are all the good men?" "Why aren't men dating or having sex?" You know why? This shit. You go out of your way to help some dumb cunt and she wants to be popular so she cries she was victimized. Its fucking pathetic.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/good-samaritan-spends-two-weeks-in-a-maximum-security-prison-after-woman-whose-car-he-helped-fix-falsely-accused-him-of-indecent-assault/ar-AAAYhxW

This is basically the consequences of the #MeToo movement. Its become so fashionable to be a victim. She probably felt slightly 'creeped out' and 'guessed' what he wanted to do so she went to the cops. Women wonder why chivalry is dead. They killed it. Everyone wants to be a fucking victim, consequences be damned, even to people who help them. Everyone wants to be this weak little bitch, because they get showered with attention.

Then you get articles like, "Where are all the good men?" "Why aren't men dating or having sex?" You know why? This shit. You go out of your way to help some dumb cunt and she wants to be popular so she cries she was victimized. Its fucking pathetic.
OK, hold on a minute. He was cleared of the crime, yet is still being divorced? Or was it the wife's response to the accusation that made him decide he didn't want to stay with her?

Fuck that fucking piece of shit false accuser so much. I imagine she won't even get 2 weeks of probation though. I hope she's ripped to shreds by a pack of dingos with fire ants in their mouths that shoot fire ants at you when they bark.

Miang

kiwifarms.net
MSN happily names the falsely accused man but is too cowardly to actually name the liar in their story, so I went to DailyWire to get it. Just for posterity.

According to Australia-based 7NEWS, Basic was accused of “indecently assaulting and stalking” Caitlyn Gray, a 19-year-old woman, after he stopped to help her when her car broke down late last year.

Basic apparently spent two hours fixing Gray’s vehicle. As shown by surveillance footage, the smiling pair seem happy, hugging after the car is fixed and eventually parting ways. But according to the news station, “Gray told police Basic had allegedly propositioned her for sex in return for his help before he pursued her in the car and later indecently assaulted her at a different location.” Authorities investigating the incident called Basic’s behavior “predatory.”

Months later, however, the truth about the incident finally came out: Basic never assaulted the woman. The 19-year-old confessed to police during an interrogation that she fabricated evidence and made up the assault whole-cloth.

All charges against Basic have been dismissed. Gray is now the one with the legal issues, charged with contempt of court, fabricating evidence, and lying to law enforcement.

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
But if nobody helped her, she would've likely complain that because she's a woman, nobody wanted to help out a woman in distress for "sexism". I feel so sorry for that guy; I hope he would continue to be a Good Samaritan. We need more people in the world like him.

As for that lying woman, I hope next time she needs help, she gets turned down. Charge her for the same penalties the man would've gotten.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
audible sigh

Yeah shit like this is making it pretty difficult to not view every woman as an outright enemy. I know it's not a good place to go but neither is a fucking prison. Don't talk to women, they'll say you sexually harassed them. Don't stop and help them, they'll claim you raped them. Don't work with them, they'll sic HR on you. Don't let them live with you, they'll take half of everything you own after a while. Don't marry them and have kids with them, they'll destroy you in family court and clean you out financially while denying you access to your kids. Don't vote for them, they'll just institute more laws that stack the deck against you and in favor of other women so all of this continues forever.

Fuck this shit, seriously. I'm so tired of having to entertain the distinct possibility of "has a vagina? Will cause you irreparable harm" being a fucking truism at this point. I'm tired of war.

MSN happily names the falsely accused man but is too cowardly to actually name the liar in their story, so I went to DailyWire to get it. Just for posterity.
Wow, good point, I totally missed that fact.

Caitlyn Gray is the woman's name, as Miang said. Caitlyn Gray. In australia. It occured in Bankstown, in Sydney's south-west.

Sorry my contribution to this is just pulling info out of other posts in this very thread, it's a very mini-dox.

But hopefully that gets the dingos close enough and they can find her from there.

EDIT: Could this be her linkedin? https://au.linkedin.com/in/caitlingray13 The graduation year seems about right, 2016, she's supposed to be 19. Unfortunately it seems not to be that uncommon a name. Ah well, here it is, babby's first dox, lets watch it blow up in my face.

Last edited:

SilkGnut

Gnuts of the Finest Silk
kiwifarms.net
What a deplorable subhuman. She voluntarily destroyed the life of someone who just tried to help her, in exchange for attention. Let that sink in.
The shocking part in my eyes is that this is not even surprising to me. That this shit should be anything less than staggering to me shows just how far gone the entire subject is.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Even if he did proposition her, (an adult), twice how is that against the law? Is feeling uncomfortable about a come on the line that determines whether or not it is indecent assault in Australia? This story doesn't mention any physical contact other than a consensual hug. How can the (false) actions she reported constitute "serious sexual crimes"?

I have sons and not daughters. If my kids were female I would ensure that they knew that are responsible to say no. Giggling nervously is not as effective as saying, "I feel uncomfortable, please leave me alone." My sons, they know that nothing less than enthusiastic consent is worth the risk.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do hope that the stern talking to and slap on the wrist will be an effective warning for this chick.
When they are done, she'll feel soooo terrible for ruining this guy's life for no reason.

audible sigh

Yeah shit like this is making it pretty difficult to not view every woman as an outright enemy. I know it's not a good place to go but neither is a fucking prison. Don't talk to women, they'll say you sexually harassed them. Don't stop and help them, they'll claim you raped them. Don't work with them, they'll sic HR on you. Don't let them live with you, they'll take half of everything you own after a while. Don't marry them and have kids with them, they'll destroy you in family court and clean you out financially while denying you access to your kids. Don't vote for them, they'll just institute more laws that stack the deck against you and in favor of other women so all of this continues forever.

Fuck this shit, seriously. I'm so tired of having to entertain the distinct possibility of "has a vagina? Will cause you irreparable harm" being a fucking truism at this point. I'm tired of war.
The thing is, when you think about the trade-offs, by helping a woman you obviously now risk ruining your entire life on one hand and simply being a bit of a dick by not helping on the other.

I would prefer being a nice person and help others but if this is at stake, I might as well not take the risk, no matter how much of a dick that makes me. Girl with broken down car in the middle of nowhere? Sucks to be her, I guess.

Friend of mine was accused of being a dick to a female coworker. End of story was that all his other coworkers defended him and pointed out that he just didn't react to her awkward attempts at flirting with him and that lead to her coming up with some ridiculous accusation. Thankfully, even his boss was having none of it even before his coworkers spoke out.
Interesting tidbit, she's all "FEMALE STRONK! WOMYN ARE TEH BEST!" at work, but she's apparently into being a sub in BDSM. Go fucking figure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino