Law Good Samaritan spends two weeks in a maximum security prison after woman whose car he helped fix falsely accused him of indecent assault - But Women Never Lie About Sexual Assault, Right?

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
you dont have to create that group based on gender, race etc, you can base it on ideology, class whatever point is helping your own pack altruistically is evolutionary advantegous as englightened self interest. not so with other packs.
Can’t I just decide the entire human race is my pack?

Except the Dutch, that is. Filthy animals.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Honest question, why do you (or anyone else here, frankly) give a shit if people think that way? The worst you're going to get is a cold shoulder and not know the reason why, and the worst they'll get is a lack of warm relations with specific groups of people. It's not like we're talking about hatred or malice here.
Adopting a mindset where a large group of people are the "enemy" leads to hatred and malice. There's a difference between "be careful around strangers" and "the clan is all, trust only the clan, non-clan are the enemy".

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Adopting a mindset where a large group of people are the "enemy" leads to hatred and malice. There's a difference between "be careful around strangers" and "the clan is all, trust only the clan, non-clan are the enemy".
Okay, it just seems like you have trouble telling the difference between someone saying "be careful around x people" and "x people are the enemy". I'd reiterate that the only person in this thread who I got the latter vibe from is that parsley guy, and Parsley if you read this dude go to therapy.

Edit: I have no idea what @CaesarCzech is on about.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Okay, it just seems like you have trouble telling the difference between someone saying "be careful around x people" and "x people are the enemy". I'd reiterate that the only person in this thread who I got the latter vibe from is that parsley guy, and Parsley if you read this dude go to therapy.

Edit: I have no idea what @CaesarCzech is on about.
Sorry, I spent most of this thread talking to Parsley, kind of tinted the whole thread for me.

CheezzyMach

Totally Narly Swan Duuude
kiwifarms.net
Personally speaking, my reason is that I don't want a bunch of angry sociopaths walking around on the street, constantly paranoid about all the other groups until they feel the anxious need to "do something" about it.
Pretty much my stance too. I don't think women are out to get me because a couple of sociopathic cunts think it's fun to ruin men's lives for attention * which FYI guys most women hate too; see all the women who are backing Vic Mignogna or Johnny Depp * and do genuinely think this shit will blow over in the coming decades like every other moral panic/outrage has. I just worry about the damage this is going to do in the meantime. *corporations are becoming increasingly draconian in their polices on physical contact between employees to the point women in the workplace are starting to complain about how they can't do their jobs anymore *

Last edited:

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much my stance too. I don't think women are out to get me because a couple of sociopathic cunts think it's fun to ruin men's lives for attention * which FYI guys most women hate too; see all the women who are backing Vic Mignogna or Johnny Depp * and do genuinely think this shit will blow over in the coming decades like every other moral panic/outrage has. I just worry about the damage this is going to do in the meantime. *corporations are becoming increasingly draconian in their polices on physical contact between employees to point women in the workplace are starting to complain about how they can't do their jobs anymore *
Or are critical of #MeToo and can't really say much about it without getting jumped on and accused of being gender traitors or something. Back when #MeToo first started I called it going off the rails and being used a weapon. Now corporations treat women as risk management because a bunch of powerhungry bitter cunts are going hogwild with the power they now have over men. The damage is already done, gender relations are trashed.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. A&H is my favorite board because it's such a shouting tournament, and because I'd probably get shoved into a locker with an atomic wedgie if I tried to rant about politics in any other sub-forum.
Because politics isn’t funny. It’s more fun to laugh at dummies who take politics seriously regardless of which side they are on. Plus it’s easy to bait a&h posters lol

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Because politics isn’t funny. It’s more fun to laugh at dummies who take politics seriously regardless of which side they are on. Plus it’s easy to bait a&h posters lol
It's always good to have a Le Radical Centrist on hand.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Or are critical of #MeToo and can't really say much about it without getting jumped on and accused of being gender traitors or something. Back when #MeToo first started I called it going off the rails and being used a weapon. Now corporations treat women as risk management because a bunch of powerhungry bitter cunts are going hogwild with the power they now have over men. The damage is already done, gender relations are trashed.
The definition of a traitor is to switch to the other side.

The only gender traitors are transexuals.

PublicDildo

kiwifarms.net
Wow, good point, I totally missed that fact.

Caitlyn Gray is the woman's name, as Miang said. Caitlyn Gray. In australia. It occured in Bankstown, in Sydney's south-west.

Sorry my contribution to this is just pulling info out of other posts in this very thread, it's a very mini-dox.

But hopefully that gets the dingos close enough and they can find her from there.

EDIT: Could this be her linkedin? https://au.linkedin.com/in/caitlingray13 The graduation year seems about right, 2016, she's supposed to be 19. Unfortunately it seems not to be that uncommon a name. Ah well, here it is, babby's first dox, lets watch it blow up in my face.
Cautlyn Gray is employed in HR?

DildoGaggins

Autismo Magnifico
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of ironic if you think about it. Women are angry and spiteful of men and are willing to ruin their lives because they view them not as people but things. They think of them as a whole rather than individuals, with different appeals, opinions and morals. Women like this are literally acting like spiteful and dehumanizing incels, while simultaneously trying to justify that they're better than them.

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Kind of ironic if you think about it. Women are angry and spiteful of men and are willing to ruin their lives because they view them not as people but things. They think of them as a whole rather than individuals, with different appeals, opinions and morals. Women like this are literally acting like spiteful and dehumanizing incels, while simultaneously trying to justify that they're better than them.
FFS, really? Please tell me I failed to see this as sarcasm. Most woman are not angry and spiteful unless you personally, (read: individually), give them a good reason for it. I, as a woman KNOW that I am better than whining, pussified incels. I do not need to apologize for steering clear of a group that actively focuses on creating as much personal misery as possible. One avoids incels like one avoids munchies, psychos and drama queens. It's just sensible.

DildoGaggins

Autismo Magnifico
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FFS, really? Please tell me I failed to see this as sarcasm. Most woman are not angry and spiteful unless you personally, (read: individually), give them a good reason for it. I, as a woman KNOW that I am better than whining, pussified incels. I do not need to apologize for steering clear of a group that actively focuses on creating as much personal misery as possible. One avoids incels like one avoids munchies, psychos and drama queens. It's just sensible.
I'm not saying all women do this, just like all men don't act like incels. I'm a woman, and I've known a lot of women who haven't had unpleasant experiences with men but choose to act out spitefully because society shows that it's alright to do this because you're a woman, a lot of them also seem to like the asspats they get for doing this shit.
Obviously women that don't do this shit are better than incels, but women who lash out at innocent people out of spite aren't.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying all women do this, just like all men don't act like incels. I'm a woman, and I've known a lot of women who haven't had unpleasant experiences with men but choose to act out spitefully because society shows that it's alright to do this because you're a woman, a lot of them also seem to like the asspats they get for doing this shit.
Obviously women that don't do this shit are better than incels, but women who lash out at innocent people out of spite aren't.
I think you're saying that it really just sucks that a small minority of crazies get way more power to command fear than they should have because all the big institutions are cucked into worrying about PR if they dare question them, right? That's how I feel about it. I distance myself just as much from men who beat up their wives but in that case, the usual blogs and clickbait news aren't making a bunch of spin on it or outright ignoring it, so I get that it feels aggravating to see the spin machine only pick on some bad guys and not others.

Iwasamwillbe

We are Legion. We are one.
kiwifarms.net
This thread has gone three different layers of cancerous and autistic.

I agree with those saying to not be afraid of all women over the actions of a few.

I agree with those saying that this proliferation of "believe women" ideology is still a problem in Western culture.

I agree with those saying that the penalty for false accusations should be the same, if not greater, than the conviction for the same accusation if it were true.

And that is all I have to say.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino