Law Good Samaritan spends two weeks in a maximum security prison after woman whose car he helped fix falsely accused him of indecent assault - But Women Never Lie About Sexual Assault, Right?

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
This appears relevant.

How do you forget you consented and remember you did later? This does not compute, even given personality disorders.

Last edited:

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
This appears relevant.

How do you forget you consented and remember you did later? This does not compute.
She's apparently fucked in the head, like the other false accusers but actually mentally ill. It sucks a lot for both of them, to be honest.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
This thread has gone three different layers of cancerous and autistic.

I agree with those saying to not be afraid of all women over the actions of a few.

I agree with those saying that this proliferation of "believe women" ideology is still a problem in Western culture.

I agree with those saying that the penalty for false accusations should be the same, if not greater, than the conviction for the same accusation if it were true.

And that is all I have to say.
Yes.

The only real thing he did wrong was hugging/embracing the girl and then following her. Maybe a handshake or a , "Hey youre all set" but I dunno. If he was going in the same direction as her, I dunno.

Obviously lying and making shit up and ruining the dude's life is way, way too far and it's fucked up that he's now getting divorced and has this infamy, because your name is never really cleared, but I dunno dude.

I think the people saying "be wary of this shit and dont help women" are basically saying the same "be cautious around strange men" or how women say they are always more aware around men. Obviously not all women and you dont have to actually be afraid of women, or someone doing this any more than you would be afraid of any stranger being dangerous in some way. But maybe just treat strangers in a professional courteous manner, sort of detached.

Why is nobody talking about the guys wife? Why is she still divorcing him? Now that she knows the charges are false. Even tho she didn’t even trust her husband when someone lied about him would make her the bitch and yet somehow she is still the one mad?
This is really the thing I was wondering about most and why I commented in the first place.

Maybe he made some remarks or she thinks he's a deadbeat or something. I dont know.

Last edited:

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
I'll do you one better.

You can molest the kid you're babysitting, invite your boyfriend over to join in, help said boyfriend rob the kid's mom's jewelry box, have boyfriend hang kid upside down in his mom's closet with a leather belt around his ankles, and then when the kid tells his mom and the police get involved foist all blame for everything onto the boyfriend, and walk away scot-free.
Sorry, dude, but this is utter bullshit. You're letting your own bias judge your logic.
I've watched enough true crime documentaries in my life (they're about all I even watch at all now) to know that male or female, or whatever creepy ass gender you want to be, you fucking wrong someone, you're going to get done in. It doesn't matter how attractive you are, famous, or even race and age (unless you're a minor); you will be tried for your actions if you are found guilty.

Stop with the extremism already.

Last edited:

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, dude, but this is utter bullshit. You're letting your own bias judge your logic.
I've watched enough true crime documentaries in my life (they're about all I even watch at all now) to know that male or female, or whatever creepy ass gender you want to be, you fucking wrong someone, you're going to get done in. It doesn't matter how attractive you are, famous, or even race and age (unless you're a minor); you will be tried for your actions if you are found guilty.

Stop with the extremism already.
Teenagers are considered minors last I knew.

• Autistic
Reactions: Guts Gets Some
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino