Law Good Samaritan spends two weeks in a maximum security prison after woman whose car he helped fix falsely accused him of indecent assault - But Women Never Lie About Sexual Assault, Right?

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be damned, but there's a little bit of truth to this. I don't want to rag on @Ruin because this is the farms and I know she just wants this thread to calm the fuck down (although it'll probably just get locked for spergery), but in the wider internet there certainly is a lot of that prior restraint that people feel to couch everything like this with "but don't worry guys we all know incels and mgtows are the real bad guys right?" in order to signal you're good and you know women are still always the real victims. Another example of how everyone can have feelings but men need to shut up and man up.

But again that's not what Ruin is saying. She's saying calm your tits. Listen to @Cosmos too. @Secret Asshole is a fabulously intelligent poster and a tremendous asset to us, I honestly think this thread may be such a hot geyser as it is because he was venting about a legitimate gripe and the forum's population has such a high opinion of him that it was easy to get swept up. Everyone please relax. We're kiwis. The fact our farms keeps existing despite all attempts to torpedo it is proof you're not alone no matter what insanity you read in the news.
I go and take a nap and wow. I really didn't just wack the hornets nest, I took it down gently and lovingly before throwing it up in the air and fucking batting it into space. To get this out of the way I don't hate women. I've had two major relationships in my life and they were both with sociopaths who emotionally manipulated and abused me, which basically made me ignore relationships for the last five years. My brother, who is generally very respectful towards all women and reacts badly when I say the 'c' word had a nickname for one of them. 'The Cunt'. That's how awful she was. My first encounter with girls resembled fucking Heathers in High School. I still don't hate women. In fact, this about sums my feelings up on humanity:

Its because I understand that the problem isn't women, its humanity. Humanity as a whole is selfish, egotistical and narcissistic. Most people will dump you the second there is a little bit of trouble in your life, and as soon as it is gone, try to pawn their troubles off on you.

So, this thread isn't really about women. Its more about humans as a whole. Think about it this way. You've given a subset of humanity absolute power to ruin the other half of humanity's life without consequences. Everybody is going to use that against other people. Its about progtard ideology, worshiping perpetual victims, the silencing of free-speech and the replacement of due process for instant justice without trial. If you think its about women, it really isn't. Its about humanity, the damage that so-called progressives have wrought on basic human interactions. You've got plenty of good women out there, but they're not going to speak up for the same reason some men don't. Women who disagree get deplatformed, get rape and death threats by so-called progressive men, mocked and told that they have 'internalized misogyny' or tools of the patriarchy. Women are just as suppressed as men. A woman almost lost a $500k book deal because they thought her book was offensive. And it scared her off. These stories will always trump the silent majority. We Kiwis are here because we can't speak freely and this dystopian climate is getting worse. Censorship of art, hypocrisy as a whole. The fact that a fictional character could not be sexy, yet its ok for women to sexualize videogame characters and do completely naked slut walks. The complete breakdown of a normal society, in the story I post was what once would be a feel-good story turns into a horror story.

These stories are the culmination of the fundamental elimination of humanity, empathy and compassion. That's what you should be angry about. And the society is afraid to stand up to it because they get called mean names. Its a worship of weakness, perpetual victims who are told they can be victims forever, never heal, and its ok. The desire to want to be victimized. That's the essence of these stories distilled.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
Wow, this thread sure was something.

Gotta admit I'm not entirely sure why dudes take stories like this weirdly personally. Some woman in Australia being a massive cunt and doing a major cunt move doesn't translate into the entire male gender being under attack or all women being awful people. Just call her a bitch, make a joke about how he might as well have raped her anyway, and move on.

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net

Gotta admit I'm not entirely sure why dudes take stories like this weirdly personally. Some woman in Australia being a massive cunt and doing a major cunt move doesn't translate into the entire male gender being under attack or all women being awful people. Just call her a bitch, make a joke about how he might as well have raped her anyway, and move on.
The guy who was falsely accused then immediately beaten to death by the "victims" brother? I guess he could have made a joke if he wasn't unconscious while bleeding out, but I suspect the other dude would have had the last laugh.

"Hey, maybe you shouldn't automatically hate and distrust 50% of the population based on their sex just because of a few crazy bitches."
"REEEEE, MODS, THREADBAN THIS ASSHOLE AND PROTECT MY ECHO CHAMBER"

Man, I love Articles and Happenings. Such a great place for discussion.
Didn't you just shitpost about abandoning this thread? lol

Spicy Hog

Mediocre meat
kiwifarms.net
Man that's rough, hope the guy can get some real justice. Lawsuit money and his job back would be nice, dunno if a woman who wouldn't even give you the benefit of the doubt in a situation like that is worth being a wife or mother though. But this is the exact reason I've never helped a person in my life, man needs help? Probably an axe murderer. Woman needs help? Definitely an axe murderer. Drowning child? I'm not a strong swimmer. Just lookin out for numero uno, this guy will probably learn to do the same after this nonsense.

• Feels
Reactions: thx1138

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I mean sure his second paragraph was completely unnecessary but I really think it's high time the society does something about it not just call angry men misogynists, incel, you know handle the situation with grace and maturity instead getting into shouting match that goes utterly nowhere. I'm not even interested in getting into relationship but I understand how bleak dating environment must be for heterosexual men nowadays. For fuck sake even Johnny Depp couldn't completely escape from false accusation of domestic violence. If celebrities aren't safe from this, for average men dating women is like playing Russian roulette and of course most women cannot sympathise with the issues men have because they don't have to face as much risk like ruining your life and that following haunting you until the rest of your life with dating.

And rape accusation doesn't just hurt only men, it hurts the entire family. Case in point. Link
How the fuck are the people arguing with Ruin handling it maturely? They’ve called her an asshole, told her to go to hell, etc. multiple times.

Dededon't

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck are the people arguing with Ruin handling it maturely? They’ve called her an asshole, told her to go to hell, etc. multiple times.
To be fair, Ruin's first posts in the thread weren't particularly mature, either. They also did not bring anything to the discussion. Doesn't really excuse the trainwreck that followed, though.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of shitposting about tires...
Changing a tire isn't that hard and most folks can do it in 15 minutes no problem. It only looks scary/esoteric.
If you learn one new skill in the next 6 months, learn to change a tire. It gives you complete agency in a situation where most would have none.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of shitposting about tires...
Changing a tire isn't that hard and most folks can do it in 15 minutes no problem. It only looks scary/esoteric.
If you learn one new skill in the next 6 months, learn to change a tire. It gives you complete agency in a situation where most would have none.
Did you see the whale in the picture? Add to that she's 19 so good chance she's got next to zero life skill.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net

Perhaps it's because people can relate? (Not an answer, just an actual guess.)

Back when I was in high school around 2011-2012, we used to go to nightclubs dressed up as slut-ily as possible to get free drinks from older men. They don't check ID cards in France as long as you look 18, but that doesn't mean we had any money to spend on 20€ cocktails without our parents knowing.

Usually, at least one or two girls ended up the night with some of the men we met there. Hell, I remember it used to be like a thing to be proud of for them. It was like "ha, he's paying attention to me, not you". And they used to share messages the day after in our group chats on Facebook like some sort of triumphs.

The picture of the screen reads : "Hey, slept well ;) Harold"
"Little souvenir..."
"Alcohol is dangerous"
":biggrin:"
It was regarding a guy she slept with before doing the walk of shame some months prior.

"Here's the message that a big looser I met with X sent me:"

"Mouahahah this guy is so ugly, I won't answer to him. If you want to see what he looks like, I think he has FB"
And my answer was "Where. I'm gonna check it out." Followed by "ahahahaha".

Anyways. When #MeToo rolled in, this is what one of them posted on Facebook.

And another one...

I don't really get it. The whole point of dressing up like we were was to get men to pay attention to us and buy us drinks. And I know they were fucking some of the "cutest" ones too out of free will.
And yet now that they saw the opportunity to get attention and social warrior brownie points from playing up the victims, they went for it.

What's sad is that these are girls I personally know and spent countless days and nights with. Hell, I've lived with one for two months at some point. That's what really makes all of their "groped and sneaky comments in the streets" claims even funnier because none of it happened. And when some immigrant worker did catcall us, we would giggle and yell "thanks man" back. Because we craved that attention.
There were way more on my feed back when #MeToo hit but those were the two I could match private messages with to emphasise my point.

Obviously, this is not akin to actually accusing someone specific of sexual assault at the police station, but the same kind of victim mentality shows. And I wouldn't put it past them to do such a thing if they were still getting dick now.

It just goes to show that these kinds of attitudes are way more widespread than just a random bitch in Australia.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
The US Air Force commissioned a focused study to examine in detail all rape cases reported to their Office of Special Investigations from 1980 to 1984. 80 of the 330 adjudicated cases (that is, ones that went to trial) were found to be false accusations. For an accusation to be assessed as false required one of the following: alleged victim unequivocally admitted the accusation was false, or alleged victim recanted statements after failing a polygraph test. That's around 27% being demonstrably false, with more than half the remainder falling into a gray area where there was insufficient evidence to convict but neither of the two previous criteria were met to call it a conclusively false accusation.

Most studies that used detailed analysis of a representative sample of cases seem to come out somewhere between 10% on the low end and as high as 40%+ on the high end being demonstrably false.

View attachment 753532
(This table is from a meta-study "False Allegations of Rape", Rumney, Cambridge Law Journal 2006 if you want to look at the citations and footnotes.)

For comparison's sake, the average false reporting rate for all felonies in the US is generally estimated at around 2%.
If you have access to that study I would be eternally grateful if you dumped it here.
Gotta admit I'm not entirely sure why dudes take stories like this weirdly personally.
You don't understand men? And you consider this their issue?

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We could solve literally all these issues in a heartbeat if the world collectively would finally just get its shit together and appoint me God King.

Some of you might be spared, depending on your utility or how hard you groveled.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to read through this thread and see the jumps to conclusions.

"See? This is why you pretty much should avoid interacting with Women if you can, it's getting too risky"

"AHAHAH look at these incels who hate Women and live huddled under their blankets afraid of Women! LOSERS!"

"What? No what I mean was-"

"Here take this, coward"

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net
Altruism withing group makes you stronger but altruism towards outgroup makes you weaker. Another reason why the backslash is so effective because you have people from Vox Day to Tim Pool in the same group united by opposition to this shit. Its kinda like with AntiNazi resistance(The real one not the Cuntifa roleplayers) it wont last but for the moment there is unity, ONLY because of the Group being wide. Inter Group cooperation doesnt work

End of the exceptional rant.

• Autistic
Reactions: neural

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Altruism withing group makes you stronger but altruism towards outgroup makes you weaker. Another reason why the backslash is so effective because you have people from Vox Day to Tim Pool in the same group united by opposition to this shit. Its kinda like with AntiNazi resistance(The real one not the Cuntifa roleplayers) it wont last but for the moment there is unity, ONLY because of the Group being wide. Inter Group cooperation doesnt work

End of the exceptional rant.
Let me try and parse this... are you saying that it's impossible to be altruistic towards women?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino