GOOD Youtube personalities/channels - The anti-cows if you will

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We talk a lot of shit about the crazies on youtube here, mostly because its funny and there's a lot of them, but some folks on the platform are genuinely clever, well meaning people who bust their asses for our enjoyment.

Red Letter Media comes to mind as a prime example

Funny, informed, well produced and tongue in cheek

But smaller guys exist too that deserve our love for not being tremendous dickheads, assholes, cunts and morons. Like Ian (aka "Gun Jesus") over at Forgotten Weapons, who knows EVERYTHING about guns it seems and seems to be the most sincere guy in his opinions.

What are your guys favorite content creators that aren't raging psychopaths, assholes and piles of filth?

DangerousGas

Chaotic Bald
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're into machining in any way, myfordboy is an excellent watch. No commentary, just footage of the activity. He's one of those old-school hobby engineers, and there's something very relaxing about his videos - he's got a very unhurried way of working, which makes for a surprisingly nice way of killing half an hour or so.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Obligatory posting of MarsReviews and RebelTaxi here for being not complete shit at tackling Western Animated fare (cartoons) - even if I don't agree with most of what they're saying. Nothing more, nothing less - everyone else is pretty much garbage and/or pretentious fools at this. FACT.

I can think of more, but I'll come back to you with that.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We talk a lot of shit about the crazies on youtube here, mostly because its funny and there's a lot of them, but some folks on the platform are genuinely clever, well meaning people who bust their asses for our enjoyment.

Red Letter Media comes to mind as a prime example

Funny, informed, well produced and tongue in cheek

But smaller guys exist too that deserve our love for not being tremendous dickheads, assholes, cunts and morons. Like Ian (aka "Gun Jesus") over at Forgotten Weapons, who knows EVERYTHING about guns it seems and seems to be the most sincere guy in his opinions.

What are your guys favorite content creators that aren't raging psychopaths, assholes and piles of filth?
>youtube personalities
>good

Pick one.

Aristophanes

Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC
kiwifarms.net
Scholagladiatoria/ Matt Easton: Excellent channel if you're into history, archaeology and martial arts, plus he's an all round nice guy. Plus he triggered Varg Vierknes by wearing a "fighters against racism" t-shirt in one of his videos, sending Varg into an insane chimpout on the comments section.

Slingshot Channel/Joerg: arguably one of the manliest channels on YouTube, makes insane yet functional weapons - including a slingshot made out of his own beard.

Ashens: reviews an array of random crap on an old sofa, including the cheapest crap from pound shops and dollar stores.

Skallagrim: similar to Matt Easton, but with more of a varied range of content.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's this off the grid guy in Panama I like to watch cause he makes neat shit, like a home-made solar powered bulldozer and he uses all the shit he makes so not hypocritical (like if it doesn't end up working there isn't some hired tech people who will make it appear to work) and how it makes them can be trusted.

And he fully documents everything he does so you can make the shit he makes too and the stuff is mostly made out of scrap materials so doesn't cost much. He's the only survivalist Youtube channel I know of that isn't infected with any cancer.

I haven't watched any of his philosophical shit though so can't say anything on it but his DIY off the grid shit is neat.

NoStinkingBadges

kiwifarms.net
Peter Day puts out a fair trickle of content and isn't a massive sperg if you enjoy vlog-type videos. His series I Look At is full of glory, including at least one cow discovery

Reactions: Slap47

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
Styxhexenhammer666 and Lionel Nation are pretty good on the politics side of things. Styx also might be the most knowledgeable person for occult lore

Also ThuleanPerspective if you want something more challenging

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino