Goofy shit that you do specifically to entertain yourself.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we all have things we do where we're the only one who find it funny.

One of the things I really like to do is go to the bank, get as many $2 bills as I possibly can, and then use them to pay for shit.

Most people, especially the younger register-jockeys, have never even seen one in the wild before, and sometimes the reactions I get from people are hilarious. Just for a moment (or sometimes longer) I can see the glimmer of confusion on their face while they try to process what it is that I just handed them. Then they'll usually look at the $2 bill, look back at me with that cocked to the side puppy head, then back to the bill, and stare for a moment.

I know it's dumb, but I really get a kick out of it.

What about the rest of you?

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to talk in a British accent in public. This one time I talked in Miss Cleo's voice saying "Miss Cleo knows when you're going to die" until some random guy in his house yelled at me to shut up.
Shit, I've done this too. Even to customers I knew when I worked in retail just to see if they'd say anything. I just really love to fuck with people.

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
Shit, I've done this too. Even to customers I knew when I worked in retail just to see if they'd say anything. I just really love to fuck with people.

I used to do this until it became annoying. Once you get known as the "voices guy" you'll constantly have people pestering you to do it. In high school it was really bad because everyone constantly wanted me to do funny prank phone calls. My favorite was always the Russian accent though, usually done as a sort of Tevye like character. Most everyone else liked the Irish and Scottish accents, especially when I would do them back and forth and have the two accents arguing with each other. The "southern judge" accent/character was also pretty fun to play with.

Oh shi- and the Eliza Doolittle accent/character! I completely forgot about that one. Cockney British accents are the best!

Last edited by a moderator: