Goofy shit that you do specifically to entertain yourself.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell outrageous lies about Matt LeBlanc. It all started when a friend of mine said he was looking old, so I said “How you doin’?” in the voice of an elderly cockney and it sort of went from there, with me building up this whole backstory where Matt LeBlanc was this Edwardian music hall star in East London who moved to Hollywood in the 1930s. He always refers to Jennifer Aniston as “that Greek bint.”

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Write crappy media reviews/action cartoons/fictions in my head and keep them to myself - they're too autistic to release elsewhere and always need refining daily.

You will never see them. Ever - simply because I can't draw that great and I'm very confident the best I can write is crappy fan-fiction, anyway (something I hate 98% of, too.).

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Daydreaming about random stories made up on the spot, and normally; It just comes flowing in randomly and could be about the most random stuff which has been picked up by da brain from somewhere.
That's both me and my wife full stop.

I also like to improvise little songs by tapping my fingers on the first surface I find.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a time when a friend and I both had boring jobs that we hated, so we had this challenge where we’d have to work a particular word or phrase into conversation at work. The rules were:

- It had to be a phrase we obviously wouldn’t normally use. “Chocotastic” was one example.

- It had to be used in a naturalistic fashion in an ordinary conversation. “That’s a chocotastic piece of work,” would be acceptable. “My friend challenged me to say ‘chocotastic,’” would not be.

The most difficult one was “Looking flyyyyy, nigga!”

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once while my friends were trying to have a seance I used my skills of ventriloquism and impersonation to make it seem like we were trapped in a building with a cockhungry gay demon. In hindsight this was pretty fucked up, but seeing the absolute terror in their faces was pretty funny at the time.

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like to make up stupid bullshit stories. One of my favourite jokes to pull is when I'm talking with someone and someone else walks in, I immediately say something outrageous like "and that's why I got banned from the grocery store" or "well, that baby had it coming anyway". Sometimes others join in, which is great, and sometimes I tell people stupid bullshit that actually did happen and they don't know if I'm joking or not.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like to make up stupid bullshit stories. One of my favourite jokes to pull is when I'm talking with someone and someone else walks in, I immediately say something outrageous like "and that's why I got banned from the grocery store" or "well, that baby had it coming anyway". Sometimes others join in, which is great, and sometimes I tell people stupid bullshit that actually did happen and they don't know if I'm joking or not.
Me and my brother used to intentionally say fake words when our kid sister would walk into the room and pretend like it was a big swear, and beg her not to tell our mom that she heard us say it, knowing that she eventually would.

Sometimes this would be drawn out for hours, before our sister (who was a total pain in the ass), would finally run and tell our mom that we said whatever. Kind of a long con, but my mom's lackluster reaction to whatever fake word we came up with was well worth it. Especially for the look on our sister's face when she realized that we tricked her again.