Goofy shit that you do specifically to entertain yourself.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to go looking for Scientology plants in YouTube comments sections and just fuck with them. They were great, because they had no sense of humour, they had to have the last word and they couldn’t tell the difference between a serious opponent and someone just fucking with them.

Initially I tried serious debate, but then I just came up with the most puerile, scatological jokes I could think of. They weren’t even that funny, it was just hilarious reading their earnest attempts to respond to questions like, “Is it true that L. Ron Hubbard did so many drugs that when he died, thick black smoke poured from his anus?”

Like, I think they honestly believed they were helping the planet by denying that Tom Cruise occasionally goes on an uncontrollable mansex rampage or whatever.

Changeofheart

Nothing out of the ordinary
kiwifarms.net
I make shitty bait threads on 4chan, especially /v/ where I come up with some credible but extremely contrarian criticism for the current most popular games only to enjoy the shit flinging.

Dr. Tremolo

kiwifarms.net
I look up random Chinese characters that nobody ever used in writing and only exist on the corner of some 42000-character dictionary as an obscure variant

SadClownMan

Brother Maynard; bring forth the holy hand grenade
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, spin around in my officer chair if I'm really bored at home. Play finger football with my co-workers when we fill out boring paperwork. When we are on a construction job and if the foreman ain't nowhere to be see or any of his suckups I'll get in the bucket of the excavator and my buddy will swing me around in it.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I make deranged faces at my friends and family while they aren't paying attention and see how long it takes them to notice.

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Walk around aimlessly when I'm alone. Make up stories about fictional characters.

Talk to myself, sometimes I pace or walk in circles. Idk.

It's nice to know other people do this and I'm not insane.

I also like to write charcters and plotlines in my mind and voice-act the dialogue outloud when nobodies around.

I also feel the urge to pace around and think for a bit after I watch or read something particularly interesting.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
When I was little, I used to jump around a lot with whatever object I could get my hands on, be it a lightsaber, a recorder etc.

I'm Just A Human Bean

Product of the Evil White Man
kiwifarms.net
Simulate dinosaur-like noises and roars under my breath--sometimes with my mouth closed. It probably sounds about as autistic as it is if anyone was watching, but since my mouth is so close to my ears, they sound pretty legit to me. I've never done this with a recording device so I have no idea what it actually sounds like.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have downloaded an absurd amount of absolute garbage for Garry's Mod. Breaking my own game is fun- an Mmm Whatcha' Say gun now makes an ear-raping bell chime noise that goes on for 7 seconds now for some fucking reason.

Last edited:

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back when Saints Row 2 still had online coop I used to turn on the low gravity cheat and use to pimp hand to send the other player flying across the town. Id chase them around relentlessly until they'd ragequit the session.

I like to think that I turned the game into the ultimate survival horror experience.