Goofy shit that you do specifically to entertain yourself.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I load up ARMA 3 co-op and get in a chopper then when people ask for a pick up I land near them, and just as they get close I take off and then land and say sorry, then do it again. My record is 6 times to the same guy.

When they walk away in disgust, I land the chopper directly on them and kill them

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Excuse me, I currently have some brain damage.
kiwifarms.net
I think of an actor/actress/director, then I think of another actor/actress/director, then I find the connection in my head.

Example: From Sergio Leone to Jerry Seinfeld
Sergio Leone - Charles Bronson(Once upon a time in the west) - Jan-Michael Vincent(The Mechanic) - Ernest Borgnine(Airwolf) - Jeff Garlin(Strange Wilderness) - Larry David(Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Jerry Seinfeld
Seinfeld to Mel Gibson:
Wayne Knight(Seinfeld) - Samuel L. Jackson(Jurassic Park) - Quentin Tarantino(Pulp Fiction) - Robert De Niro(Jackie Brown) - Martin Scorsese(Cape Fear) - Joe Pesci(Goodfellas) - Mel Gibson(Lethal Weapon)

The chains aren't the shortest or most effective ones(Martin Scorsese is redundant in the one above) but it's not about that, it's about un-focusing and waiting for things to fall into place. It's very relaxing.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, when I’m bored, I’ll get on a train and get off at a random station and wander around until I find something interesting.
You can't do that in the UK unless you're very rich and have no pressing need to be anywhere specific within the next two days.

I occasionally slip into a weird boredom which can only be broken by total sensory overload. I'll put on a film, play a video game and just start texting everybody I know. I'll do this for like 15 minutes then be fine.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The chains aren't the shortest or most effective ones(Martin Scorsese is redundant in the one above) but it's not about that, it's about un-focusing and waiting for things to fall into place. It's very relaxing.

There's a 4chan variant where you start with a random Wikipedia article and try to get to Hitler.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine the kind of tiny petty mind that a person has to have in order to edit Wikipedia to cheat on 5 steps to fucking Hitler?

So far it hasn't taken me more than three. There's always something pointing toward the UK, US, Russia or Antiquity artciles, and its always one click from that

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I think of an actor/actress/director, then I think of another actor/actress/director, then I find the connection in my head.

Example: From Sergio Leone to Jerry Seinfeld
Sergio Leone - Charles Bronson(Once upon a time in the west) - Jan-Michael Vincent(The Mechanic) - Ernest Borgnine(Airwolf) - Jeff Garlin(Strange Wilderness) - Larry David(Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Jerry Seinfeld
Seinfeld to Mel Gibson:
Wayne Knight(Seinfeld) - Samuel L. Jackson(Jurassic Park) - Quentin Tarantino(Pulp Fiction) - Robert De Niro(Jackie Brown) - Martin Scorsese(Cape Fear) - Joe Pesci(Goodfellas) - Mel Gibson(Lethal Weapon)

As a modest cinephile myself, I too find myself doing this on occasion.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Excuse me, I currently have some brain damage.
kiwifarms.net
Explore random towns on Google maps.

That can be pretty fun. I use maps/google earth to cruise around and look at regions I don't know much about and sometimes I find something interesting. Check out Nahwa/Madha in map view(not satellite) someday.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dance around really energetically with my dog until she realizes she can't actually dance, starts spazzing out, and starts running around the house.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look up products I'll never buy and imagine the sort of people that'd actually buy them. My favorite is atrociously gaudy Gucci clothes.

Powerdrilldo

Buttplugkin.
kiwifarms.net
I meow at my cats and gauge their reaction to see if I may have said something horrible in their language or I will straight up aggressively meow at them to get them to stop clawing at stuff like the fuzzy assholes they are.

Casshern

kiwifarms.net
Write up and brainstorm some fairly B-list stories, some are fan fiction some are just normal fiction, but it’s a nice way to pass the time.

Douglas Reynholm

kiwifarms.net
You can't do that in the UK unless you're very rich and have no pressing need to be anywhere specific within the next two days.

I occasionally slip into a weird boredom which can only be broken by total sensory overload. I'll put on a film, play a video game and just start texting everybody I know. I'll do this for like 15 minutes then be fine.

Bus wanker. Trains are not for the plebs and riff raff.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do cocaine and stand naked on the train tracks, playing chicken with the next conductor filled with tourists ready to do their tour.

Seems I never win.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Bus wanker. Trains are not for the plebs and riff raff.
I only ever travel by train if I have a need to be in central London and when I do I got first class. It's always worth it for the inevitable be-suited 50 something ranting about immigrants or the poor.