Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ -

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
A former Google insider claiming the company created algorithms to hide its political bias within artificial intelligence platforms – in effect targeting particular words, phrases and contexts to promote, alter, reference or manipulate perceptions of Internet content – delivered roughly 950 pages of documents to the Department of Justice’s Antitrust division Friday.

The former Google insider, who has already spoken in to the nonprofit organization Project Veritas, met with SaraACarter.com on several occasions last week. He was interviewed in silhouette, to conceal his identity, in group’s latest film, which they say exposes bias inside the social media platform.

Several weeks prior, the insider mailed a laptop to the DOJ containing the same information delivered on Friday, they said. The former insider is choosing to remain anonymous until Project Verita’s James O’Keefe reveals his identity tomorrow (Wednesday).

He told this reporter on his recent trip to Washington D.C. that the documents he turned over to the Justice Department will provide proof that Google has been manipulating the algorithms and the evidence of how it was done, the insider said.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai told the House Judiciary Committee in December, 2018, that the search engine was not biased against conservatives. Pichai explained what algorithm’s are said Google’s algorithm was not offensive to conservatives because its artificial intelligence does not operate in that manner. He told lawmakers, “things like relevance, freshness, popularity, how other people are using it” are what drives the search results. Pichai said even if his programmers were anti-Republican, the process is so intricate that the artificial intelligence could not be manipulated and it was to complicated to train the algorithm to fit their bias.

Google did not immediately respond for comment on the insider’s claims, however, this story will be updated if comment is provided.

The insider says Google is aware most people are unaware or not knowledgeable about these advanced IT systems and therefore unable to determine who is telling the truth.

“I honestly think that a free market can fix this issue,” he told this reporter at a meeting in Washington D.C. “The issue is that the free market has been distorted and what’s happened is that the distortion is so grotesque and the engineering is so repulsive, all we need to do is just expose what’s going on. People can hear that it is bad but that can be bias. But when they see what Google has actually written with the documents, this will actually be taught in universities of what totalitarian states can do with this type of capability.”

“It will be so revolting that it doesn’t matter what the solution is, a solution will just form as a reaction to this manipulation they have done,” the Google insider said.

He said he’s asked himself many times if he’s overreacting “and every time I simply look back at the documents and realize that I am not.”

“It’s that bad,” he said. “Disclosing Google’s own words to the American public is something I am, must do, if I am to consider myself a good person. The world that google is building is not a place I, or you or our children want to live in.”

⚡TOMORROW: Our ML Fairness Google insider comes out of the shadows.
AND: OVER A THOUSAND of pages of internal documents are released.
Google might take this new video down.
Sign up for our video list NOW — so you don't miss our latest on Google: https://t.co/dt1eVMYB71 pic.twitter.com/psyf36DTZs
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) August 13, 2019
Another Google insider, who has come forward already, told O’Keefe and other media outlets recently that it is the programers at Google who use the algorithms to manipulate the information to advance its leftist agenda.

Greg Coppola, a software engineer, told Project Veritas that he doesn’t “have a smoking gun.”

However, “I’ve just been coding since I was ten, I have a Ph.D., I have five years of experience at Google, and I just know how algorithms are. They don’t write themselves. We write them to make them do what we want them to do.”

“I look at Search and I look at Google News, and I see what it’s doing,” he said. “I see Google executives go to Congress and say … that it’s not political, and I’m just so sure that that’s not true.”

Department of Justice officials declined to comment on the document dump.
But SaraACarter.com has reviewed the documents and obtained proof from the Google insider that the documents were delivered to the DOJ.
The unnamed Google insider first spoke to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. O’Keefe has been criticized by the left for outing the political bias of executives and employees of Google and other social media companies.

In the nonprofits most recent video, Project Veritas uses their undercover techniques to get Google employees to talk openly about their disdain for Trump and how their artificial intelligence operates.

Jenn Gennai, who heads Google’s Responsible Innovation Team, did not know she was being filmed by O’Keefe’s group. She told the undercover journalist that “the reason we launched our AI principals is because we’re not putting our line in the sand. They were not saying what’s fair and what’s equitable so we’re like, well we’re a big company, we’re going to say it.”

The internal Google documents are available here.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Fucking based. If true. You foment a harsh-enough divide politically, within and outside the company, and eventually you're going to have leakers wanting to burn you down because you gave them enough shit at the water-cooler. I cannot wait to see this story develop!

They sure have spent a lot of time censoring Youtube searches involving Las Vegas and Stephen Paddock. It seems that half of the blacklist is dedicated to him. Lots of Parkland, crisis actors, and Nasim, too.
thanks for the attachment. 40 pages, and 10 of them are every possible permutation of misspelling "stephen paddock," lol.

Also, I seem to have completely been out of the loop on this toothpaste conspiracy on the Right:
1565792791677.png

Last edited:

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
They sure have spent a lot of time censoring Youtube searches involving Las Vegas and Stephen Paddock. It seems that half of the blacklist is dedicated to him. Lots of Parkland, crisis actors, and Nasim, too.

View attachment 890330
But there's some real curveballs in there too, such as these gems:

colgate on penis
Apply Massage Vaseline on Your P.e.n.i.s
massage toothpaste on p.en.is after doing your married life will change

I'm going to need to know the deep lore on this.

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
After having been identified by an anonymous account (which Vorhies believes belongs to a Google employee,) on social media as a “leaker,” Vorhies was approached by law enforcement at his residence in California. According to Vorhies, San Francisco police received a call from Google which prompted a “wellness check.”

Vorhies described the incident to Project Veritas:

“they got inside the gate, the police, and they started banging on my door… And so the police decided that they were going to call in additional forces. They called in the FBI, they called in the SWAT team. And they called in a bomb squad.”
“[T]his is a large way in which [Google tries to] intimidate their employees that go rogue on the company…”
Red flags laws will only hurt those who might hurt themselves. Trust us!

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when you try and enforce an Orwellian group think inside your company. You will force the wrongthinkers into rebellion. This is something the Banks at least understand. Their only political agenda is to make as much fucking money as possible. They also make sure the people who could really hurt them get juicy pieces of the feast so they dont feel the need to break the code of the omerta. These tech companies on the other hand seem to want to change the world and the making money part is simply a stepping stone to the end goal. The internal corporate culture also sounds like a fucking nightmare of social cliques more akin to middle school then a business. It was inevitable there would be counter revolutionaries.

I wonder if Google is considering developing it's own internal KGB to find potentials subversives now.

Yeah, they're just more and more blatant.

Yesterday I tried to find the news story about how Trump was the only connected person who helped with the 2009 epstein investigation. On google, it couldn't be found. On bing, top 5 results all referred to that story.

If you narrow it down specifically enough to "Trump only one to help prosecutors in 2009", google will return results, but typing "Trump helped with epstein investigations" returns nothing but stuff trashing trump for advancing conspiracy theories, while bing again returns the articles about the 2009 thing.

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
1565795328465.png
wtf that outfit
Interesting site included in the 'Fake News' portion:
1565794344769.png
For example, content that characterizes Israeli policies towards Palestinians as “racist” or “apartheid-like” is considered “hate speech” by the ADL, as is accusing Israel of war crimes or attempted ethnic cleansing. The ADL has even described explicitly Jewish organizations that are critical of Israel’s government as being “anti-Semitic.”

In March 2017, the Omidyar Network provided the “critical seed capital” need to launch the ADL’s “new Silicon Valley center aimed at tackling this rising wave of intolerance and to collaborate more closely with technology companies to promote democracy and social justice.” That Omidyar-funded ADL center allowed the ADL to team up with Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft — all of whom also collaborate with the Trust Project — to create a Cyberhate Problem-Solving Lab. Since then, these companies and their subsidiaries, including Google’s YouTube, have relied on the ADL to flag “controversial” content.

Given the fact that the Trust Project shares with the ADL a key funder (Pierre Omidyar) and several external tech partners, it remains to be seen whether there is overlap between how major tech companies like Google and Facebook use the Trust Indicators in its algorithms and the influence of the ADL on those very same algorithms.
Of particular importance is the fact that the Trust Project’s “trust indicators” are already being used to control what news is promoted and suppressed by top search engines like Google and Bing and massive social-media networks like Facebook. Though the descriptions of these “trust indicators” — eight of which are currently in use — are publicly available, the way they are being used by major tech and social media companies is not.
Sally Lehrman has been pushing hard on 'diversity', working tirelessly to promote the virtues of sluttiness, for nearly 20 years.

Of course she's Jewish, as are her funders, Craig Newmark and frequent Soros-collaborator Pierre Omidyar.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino