Gordon Ramsay Thread - Post/Discuss anything related to Gordon Ramsay

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ramsay is among my favourite TV personalities, he's knowledgeable and witty.

Thread I necro'd on a lolcow that was on his show:

My favourites videos of him cooking eggs:

Gordon versus his Mom:

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
This guy is the definition of a success story.
  • Born to an abusive father who beats your mother, drinks alcohol, drugs are around you constantly. Brother ends up hooked on them and wastes away on the streets.
  • Try to get out of it by going professional with football, end up not making the cut.
  • Go into cooking and work with some of the hardest and best chefs around.
  • Work your ass off getting Michelin stars, fight off the media and critics who take issue with you being "an asshole" to employees (someone who gets shit done). End up as the man who holds the 2nd most number of stars in the world.
  • Establish a restaurant empire and move into television to supplement that, eventually building up an international franchise based off on name recognition.
  • Have 5 kids and still get pussy from your wife at 50.
  • Become one of if not the most recognized face in culinary culture.
No joke, one wrong step and this guy could have ended up the same as his brother.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
>Born to an abusive father who beats your mother, drinks alcohol, drugs are around you constantly. Brother ends up hooked on them and wastes away on the streets.
>Try to get out of it by going professional with football, end up not making the cut.
>Go into cooking and work with some of the hardest and best chefs around.
>Work your ass off getting Michelin stars, fight off the media and critics who take issue with you being "an asshole" to employees (someone who gets shit done)
>Establish a restaurant empire and move into television to supplement that, eventually building up an international franchise based off on name recognition.
>Have 6 kids and still get pussy from your wife at 50.
>Become one of if not the most recognized face in culinary culture.

No joke, one wrong step and this guy could have ended up the same as his brother.
Yep. I’m totally glad we got the no BS chef!

ISO'os

jiggle and wriggle
kiwifarms.net
To be honest I have a lot of respect for him, he works a lot with the prison system in the UK, giving people from disadvantaged communities the chance to learn a skill and not end up homeless or back in the system. As well as giving guidance to young chefs and failing resturants.
A lot of people don't like him due to bad language but the american show edits it up alot, also you have to be hard as shit working in the food industry. The stuff he discovers could very well kill people and I think it's safe to say he's saved some peoples lives

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Born to an abusive father who beats your mother, drinks alcohol, drugs are around you constantly. Brother ends up hooked on them and wastes away on the streets.
  • Try to get out of it by going professional with football, end up not making the cut.
  • Go into cooking and work with some of the hardest and best chefs around.
  • Work your ass off getting Michelin stars, fight off the media and critics who take issue with you being "an asshole" to employees (someone who gets shit done). End up as the man who holds the 2nd most number of stars in the world.
  • Establish a restaurant empire and move into television to supplement that, eventually building up an international franchise based off on name recognition.
  • Have 5 kids and still get pussy from your wife at 50.
  • Become one of if not the most recognized face in culinary culture.
You almost described R. Lee Ermey aka Gunny.

Tags
None