Gordon Ramsay Thread - Post/Discuss anything related to Gordon Ramsay

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
I have to say I respect him for not giving the kids on Masterchef Jr his usual aggressive treatment.
He's apparently a very good and kind father. As a result of having an abusive father/shit background and druggie brother, he said in the "Born Famous" tv show those still guide his actions and is still at the back of his mind all these years.

It's the case of an abused kid as an adult going "what would dad do?" and then NOT doing that.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
Gordon is a pro. Not exactly a fan of his but he knows when to ham it up and when to just do his job and he seems to just have his shit together all around. If you watch some of his younger stuff where he takes his licks, he takes it like a champ and learns from it.
Now he's the one puttin out the pain and people take it so fucking personally. The TV shows highlight his ranting and raving but seem to cut out his level-headed stuff.

Also he's funny. Thanks for reading my blog.

SamTheEagle

What if the true lolcow is inside us?
kiwifarms.net
Now he's the one puttin out the pain and people take it so fucking personally. The TV shows highlight his ranting and raving but seem to cut out his level-headed stuff.
Couldn't begin to tell you what season it was, but I remember watching a Hell's Kitchen episode and one of the contestants griped about something. Gordon clearly starts to laugh or at least grin widely in response, but the camera cuts.

Reactions: Aidan

sharky

Supra Mayro
kiwifarms.net
His UK shows give a more rounded insight into his personality. I want to say it was The F Word that showed a versatile range of his moods. UK Kitchen Nightmares is also incredibly relaxed compared to its US version.

Tags
None