• "Do not say that SpongeBob SquarePants is dead or you will be yelled at, on the internet and in real life."

Artcow Gorebagg / E.J. GoldGame Dev, Streamer, Guru, Musician, Trump Hater, Magician, and More!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Star Wormwood, May 17, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. So, to start off with I'm not even sure this guy is a lolcow. He's fucking weird and eccentric, there's no doubt about that, but I can't really get a laugh out of this guy's stuff. He's been involved with so much bullshit that exists on half-functioning websites that I can't even begin to wrap my head around all of it and just kinda leaves me more confused than amused. At this point I'm just digging to find out what this guy's deal is.

[​IMG]

So this is E.J. Gold, aka Gorebagg. The guy is a fucking smorgasbord of lolcow, seemingly producing several lifetime's work threadworthy content in various fields. This man has done streaming, machinima, music, magic lessons, books, and way more. For the sake of brevity, I'm gonna try and focus on his work in video games, mostly because that's where I can find the most info.

The first time I found this guy was when I was watching videos of weird FPSes and I came across Exploding Lips, a game E.J. made in 1999... I think.

Exploding Lips is a trip, a Doom clone where you shoot disembodied lips while the game assaults you with what can only be described as outsider art by way of Windows 98. Now I said I think he made this because I don't have any direct confirmation on this. Not only does this seem like the kinda weird shit he would make, but the Exploding Lips official site, which is a broken mess of a web 1.0 site, has a lovely little jpeg of a Gorebag seal of approval. The only other info I can get is that it was developed and published by Galaxy Games, who I can find no other info on. Anyway, the seal of approval links to this page, which mentions E.J. by name and is about... Bardo Safaris? Apparently bardo is a Tibetan Buddhist term to describe a state between living and dead. And E.J. is saying that you can reach this state through Diablo 2, I guess? Also there's just regular Diablo 2 builds for som- no fuck it. Fucking stop.

This is what happens every time I try to research this guy. All I do is lose myself in a hyperlink maze for hours and all it does is bring up more questions than answers. It's never really funny either, it's just this assload of content that mixes all sort of shit with some kind of Buddhist bullshit, and then claims I can reach Nirvana by playing a lot of Team Fortress Classic.

To zero back in on video games, E.J.'s own homepage says that he's been creating video games since the mid 80's working on an Amgia text parser game called Hoppy the Rabbit, which sadly woud never be released. He would make maps in a bunch of different FPSes in the 90s (shocker, they look shit), but the main meat of his game design career would be when he founds GODD Games. There he makes games on his custom made GODD engine, which shockingly looks like shit.
    [​IMG]
    You can buy games like FartBomb, Dragons 3d, and Wire Tap for the low price of $6.95. Yes, really.

The crown jewel of E.J.'s game design portfolio is Urth Game: Prosperity Path. From what I can gather this is a collection of 81(!) smaller games, called orbs because fuck, that aim to improve your life through Spiritual Video Games. How does that work? Fuck me if I know, I'm not shilling out $5.99 for one of them. There are several types of orbs available, such as cleansing, insta-fix, and power, but the most interesting of these is the Seance Orbs, which let you commune with the spirit of mother fucking Elvis through the magic of video games.

Now E.J.'s name isn't connected to this directly, but Urth Game does link to a company that he runs called IDHHB Inc which claims to be "working for the liberation of all beings everywhere" and fuck this, I'm calling it an OP for now.

Long story short, this guy is a nut and feels like he's well worth looking into. I'll try to do more write ups as I decode what exactly the fuck this guy is on about. But I'm just gonna dump some links for now and go to bed, I can only take so much of this guy for so long before I lose it.
    [​IMG]
    http://gorebagg.com/: His main homepage, a good jumping off point to see E.J.'s various projects.
    http://gorebagg.com/where/broadcast/youtube.html: A list if his youtube channels, most of which have been abandoned
    http://www.ejgold.com/: Another home page, might be slightly more comprehensive
    http://www.gorebaggsworld.com/: A blog, I think it used to be a game dev blog but it's since devolved into anti-Trump rants mixed in with metaphysics and pictures of Second Life looking hoes.
    http://www.brane-power.com/: The homepage for E.J.'s Crystal Quantum Radio, which is a crystal that effects your brainwaves? I guess?
    http://www.idhhb.com/: I'unno, I think this is a cult based around his fucking spiritual video games?
    There's also a handy list of links to various facebook groups relating to E.J.'s various projects that might be worth digging through.
    http://www.magickman.com/: A website where you can pay E.J. for magic lessons.

E.J. has several different live streams, all of which seem to update at least weekly. Sometimes he streams about how much he hates Trump, other times he streams about how much he hates Trump while playing guitar

https://www.amazon.com/E.J.-Gold/e/B000APYN2G: A list of books E.J. has released, includes a $112 book about tarot cards.

http://www.hei-art.com/: The site where he hosts his art. Nothing too offensive, but may be worth flipping through.
    Oh yeah, this is my first OP, be sure to lemme know where I fucked up

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Star Wormwood, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Star Wormwood

Star Wormwood Picture this Im a bag of dicks Put me to your lips

kiwifarms.net
  2. I strangely want to play these for that Win98 nostalgia mood.

Curt Sibling

Curt Sibling Napoleon Blownapart
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. So this guy has like spiritually ascended to another plane of existence using Diablo 2? That's fucking awesome.

autism420

autism420 ask me about my very expensive fidget spinner ߷
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This guy is infamous in the Gurdjieff/Fourth Way spiritual scene as a phony, and a borderline sociopath. Not surprised at all he's had his hands in so many cons and come-ons. At 76, he must be one of the oldest /cows/ profiled here.

• Informative Informative x 3
    PurpleSquirrel

PurpleSquirrel "He who dies with the most stories, wins."

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm reading those links and this stuck out afterwards as something I need more explanation about.

"the way ‘baraka’ went to those who ‘surrendered’ to nazi total obedience games, '

goddammit you people are going to send me down a rabbit hole.
    also so this guy is magicK not magic? for some reason I assumed he was teaching stage magic, which is why I started reading the thread and links- but he's more the occult type guy, not the rabbit-hat type.

my god, the comments. delicious weird bullshit and salt. this is some FITE ME IRL shit.

Screenshot_20170518-011526.png

• Like Like x 1
    #5 cuddle striker, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    cuddle striker

cuddle striker 70% full thickness scorched bone debridement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net